I Love Sucking Cock - Cover

I Love Sucking Cock

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harry finds a note under his chair, informing him that his teacher loves sucking cock. When he asks her about it after class, she assures him that yes, she does love sucking cock. She loves sucking cock very much.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

I Love Sucking Clit

Three things slowly increased in the following week: Harry's confidence asking for oral sex from his teacher, Harry's stamina, and Harry's guilt over what he was doing. Harry and Claire had a great relationship, always had, and the blow-jobs that Mrs Jenkins enthusiastically gave out on Monday and Wednesday were starting to make him feel bad. Date night came along, and Harry decided that it was time he told Claire what was happening.

He was prepared to be dumped. He hoped that she wouldn't go public; Mrs Jenkins may have sometimes been a bitch, but she certainly didn't deserve to lose her job, and any residual ill-will that Harry had felt was more than countered by her enthusiasm and love of sucking cock.

They were seated in the back of Claire's car, waiting for the waitress to deliver their order of curly fries when Harry summoned the courage to be honest about his cheating.

"Claire, I have something to tell you..."

Claire turned to look at him, surprised by his earnest tone and demeanour. They'd been seeing each other for two months now, maybe a bit over, and she liked him plenty. Harry was simple - her last relationship had been with your typical "bad boy", and dating Harry was ... nice. It was relaxing. It was simple.

What could he have done that had him so worried?

"For the past two weeks, I've ... oh geez, this is bad."

Claire reached out her hand to hold his, intrigued. Except for last week, when he'd asked about her taste for blow-jobs, Harry had never once said anything out of the ordinary, never broken their weekly routine of food, a film, and a few minutes of goodnight kissing as she dropped him off.

"For the past two weeks, I've been getting oral sex from Mrs Jenkins after class. I'm really sorry, I'm not a cheating kind of guy ... it all happened so suddenly, I just couldn't... -"

Harry continued to apologise as Claire processed what he was saying. Mrs Jenkins was the bitchy new girl, the only teacher in the school who would write someone up for having a skirt too high. All the male teachers turned a blind eye, and the female teachers knew that it wasn't worth the fuss. Mrs Jenkins, however ... blowing Harry? He must be...

Claire looked up and made eye-contact with Harry. He looked completely serious as he explained that he'd found a note, or written a note or something. She cut off his apologies with a peal of laughter.

"Oh wow, you almost had me there!" Claire giggled. "Yeah, I've got something to tell you, too ... Captain Jack has been going down on me for the last six months. I just couldn't stop him, the rascal..."

She couldn't believe his commitment to the joke. In fact, as he didn't grin or smile or let up at all, she literally couldn't believe his commitment to the joke. His expression hadn't changed, he hadn't lost any sincerity or guilt. Claire stopped laughing.

There was a pause, as the young couple stared at each other.

"I'm so sorry, Claire. I didn't mean to... -" "Wait, are you being serious? You've been ... you mean ... for the last week, Mrs Jenkins has been going down on you?" "Two weeks. It all happened so fast!" "No, but seriously. Mrs Jenkins??" "Yeah, it's... -" "For real??" "Yeah... -" "No way!"

Claire stared at Harry, and a silence filled the small car before being broken by the waitress tapping on the window.

As she skated away, Claire munched on curly fries thoughtfully, while Harry just stared at her worriedly. When the box was finished, she had a sip of Harry's coke and turned to him.

"You're serious about this, yeah?" she asked. "Yeah. Are you mad?" "I'm not sure what I am yet. Tell me everything."

After dropping Harry home, Claire's brain was buzzing with the story Harry had just shared. Her simple, predictable, borderline boring boyfriend had just provided her with one of the strangest dates of her life. More than a few things struck her as strange about the scenario, but none as much as the fact that she wasn't angry, and she didn't feel betrayed. She was just curious, and (though she certainly wasn't going to admit this to Harry) more than a little bit aroused.


As arranged, Claire was waiting outside Harry's economics room when class ended the next morning. After everyone but Harry and Mrs Jenkins had left the room, Harry came and let her in, and the two of them stood in front of Mrs Jenkins' desk together.

"Hello again Harry. Who's this?"

Claire bristled slightly. She'd met Mrs Jenkins at least half a dozen time, most recently when Mrs Jenkins had specifically asked for her name, to write her up for uniform non-compliance. Harry didn't notice this at all, and simply introduced her as "a friend."

"I'm his girlfriend, actually." Claire added. "We're dating." "Good for you. What can I do for the pair of you?"

Harry glanced nervously at Claire, who widened her eyes insistently and nodded. He wasn't sure whether the presence of another person in the room - his girlfriend, at that - would affect anything, but the whole situation was so strange that asking was the only way of knowing.

"I was wondering if you wanted to ... um..."

The words died in his throat, and Claire took over.

"Harry was wondering if you'd suck his cock. I've heard that you really love sucking cock."

There was a nervous pause, as Claire wondered if this was some elaborate trap by Harry to get her expelled, and Harry stared at his girlfriend, shocked by her fearlessness, but Mrs Jenkins didn't take long to respond.

"Oh, yes! I do love sucking cock."

Mrs Jenkins got out from behind the desk, and knelt down in front of Harry before stopping to look up at Claire.

"I hope you don't mind. If you'd rather go first..." "No no," Claire responded quickly. "Please, go right ahead."

Harry, for the umpteenth time in two weeks, couldn't believe his luck. Not only was he getting an exquisite blowjob from the hottest teacher in his school, but it was happening while his equally sexy girlfriend stood next to him and watched, entranced. His eyes soon rolled back in pleasure as he tuned out anything that wasn't the set of lips around his dick, or the hand alternately playing with his balls or running up and down his shaft.

Claire just watched as Mrs Jenkins' expert lips brought her boyfriend off. After he'd finished cumming in her mouth, Harry zipped up his pants and Mrs Jenkins swallowed, and turned to Claire.

"I do apologise - I should have asked if you wanted to share his semen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.