Jenny's Ordeal
Chapter 53: The Frat Party

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53: The Frat Party - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Joe was getting even more envious of Jenny's success. He continued to stew about it and was determined to continue with his humiliation of her when the opportunity arose. Jenny was getting busier now, because she didn't have Sam to help, and most of the clients would rather deal with her under any situation whether sex was involved or not.

Finally, one Friday night, Joe was in a particularly rotten mood, and called the Pizza boy again. He asked for about six Pizzas. When the boy came to the door, Jenny heard the doorbell ring.

As usual, Jenny was under orders from her husband to be naked when at home. She kept a robe on a hook at the front door in case visitors came. She was in the kitchen getting some snacks ready for her and Joe to have while they were watching a DVD that night.

"Jenny! Get the door. Somebody's here." Jenny froze. Who could it be? She started for the living room, and realized Joe had opened the curtains. There was no way to get to her robe without going past the front window, and she couldn't get to the stairs to go upstairs for anything else.

"Please, Joe. Turn off the light or close the curtains. There are neighbors walking the dogs and doing yard work." "If you can fuck people for work, you can walk across the living room." He shouted. Jenny was crushed. She didn't know what to do. Joe's increasingly lowering self-esteem from lack of work was making him more and more demanding. Sex at the office was humiliating enough. She simply could not allow her neighbors, who knew her, to see her in such an embarrassing situation.

She looked out the kitchen window until she felt the sidewalk was empty, then hurried to the front door and grabbed the robe. "Forget the robe!" her husband shouted. With tears in her eyes, Jenny cracked the door to see who was there. It could have been her daughter or the minister from church. She and the Pizza Boy instantly recognized each other. She grabbed the robe and held it in front of her and opened the door. The boy was startled to see her, because he had met her at Sam's house and until now didn't know where she actually lived.

"Come on in." Joe said. "Ron, isn't it?" he asked. The boy nodded. "Ron, the fraternity at the end of the block is having a party. I can tell because most of the lights are on, and more cars than usual are there tonight. I would like to make a neighborly gesture and send them some pizza. That is why I called you. The pizza I ordered tonight is for them. Just to show them how neighborly I can be, you and Jenny can take the pizza over to them." Jenny froze and her skin filled with goose bumps. She knew she hadn't heard the whole story yet and knew it was going to get much worse.

"Please Joe, you know I love you and will do anything you ask, but this is too much" she said as the tears started to roll down her face. She collapsed down to her knees with her face in her hands.

Joe wheeled himself over to her and ordered her to sit up. She straightened her back, with her eyes staring down. Joe took out his nylon rope and ordered her to put her arms behind her. He tied her arms above the elbows together. The rope covered most of her arms from the elbows to her armpits so that her breasts and nipples stuck straight out of her ribcage like headlights on a Harley.

"You are going to have to go into blowjob mode, so have Ron fix your hair. You both know the drill" he said. Joe closed the curtains and let them both walk into the dining room. Jenny sat in a chair and Ron combed her hair back. She had to lean her head back over the back rest for him to braid her hair.

Joe told Ron where her stockings and knee-high boots were. He found them and helped her put them, her pearl necklace and earrings on. She needed help getting out of the chair with her arms tied behind her back. Jenny was again ready to vomit at the prospect of being paraded down the sidewalk naked with her hands tied behind her back. She still had the gold chain and padlock laced through her labia which added even further degradation to her situation.

Joe took the leash out of the big pocket on the back of his wheelchair and clipped it to the bottom of the gold chains. This leash was about eight feet long and drug on the ground, making it impossible for her to walk without tripping or ripping her labia. He had Ron go get her light wool hooded cloak. They draped the cloak over her shoulder, without putting her arms through the sleeves. They brought the leash up between her legs and into one pocket so it wouldn't drag.

They didn't button the cloak, so it wouldn't be hard to tell she was naked when she walked. "Please Joe. Give me the dignity of buttoning this coat" she pleaded through her tears. Joe buttoned a couple of buttons at the waist so it wouldn't fall off.

Joe started out the door first, with the pizzas on his lap and Ron trailed behind Jenny and closed the door behind them. Once out on the drive, he walked beside Jenny both to keep her from stumbling, and sheer fascination for this woman and what she was going through.

When they got to the end of the block where the fraternity house was, Jenny began to openly sob and her knees wobbled.

The house was a two-story stone house with a finished attic within the high tiled roof. The front had wide set of concrete steps, flanked on each side by ramps to the porch that ran the full width of the house. The front was about three feet above the yard, with large bushes along the front. The windows of the porch started about three feet off the floor and continued to the top of the doors. There were swinging lattice wood couches on opposite ends of the porch.

Joe wheeled himself up the ramp to the center of the porch. He wheeled himself over to the swing on the left of the entrance and taped Jenny's cell phone to the arm. He told Ron to knock on the door and tell them that the pizza was a gift from the neighborhood if they kept the noise of their party down. The young woman in the swing was to be the chaperone for the evening to make sure they all behave.

Joe took the leash out of Jenny's pocket and led her over to the swing. He unbuttoned her cloak and laid it on the swing for her to sit on. He tied the leash to the arm of the swing, like somebody would tether a dog or horse. Joe wheeled himself to the opposite side of the porch next to the other swing. Once he was set, he signaled Ron to knock on the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.