Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 50: The nightcap

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50: The nightcap - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

When they got home, Jenny held his hand going up the drive and opened the door. She felt she was in a dilemma now, because her husband had this rule that she was to be naked at home. She opened the door and invited Jesse in. Her husband was on the couch watching TV. He moved over to the large recliner and shut off the TV. She was going to fix a drink for Jesse, but could see in her husband's eyes that he was expecting her to follow his dress rules.

Jesse sat on the couch, and could feel the tension between them. Jenny felt trapped. She had come so far with what the detectives had asked her to do, and she needed to finish her date with Jesse to avoid any suspicion from Sam or his clients that she was not wholeheartedly doing this for Sam's business.

Her husband put the MP3 into the USB jack and loaded some music. It started of with the Jazz songs from:

Saint Louis Blues by Louie Armstrong

Suck on it by Nine Inch Nails

Put it in your mouth by Aikinyele

Love in the elevator by Aerosmith

Just Don't Bite It by N.W.A.

Her eyes welled up at what she knew she knew she had to do. She tried her best for force a pleasant smile. She walked over to Jesse and spread his knees. She put a pillow down in front of him and got down. She looked over at her husband as she reached out for Jesse's hands and guided them to the buttons on her dress. She helped him unbutton the first one. He caught on and finished the rest of them.

She took his hands and guided them back to the top of her dress. He slid the dress down over her shoulders. It fell down to her waist. As she stood up, he pulled it off the rest of the way.

She now stood in front of him with nothing on above her waist except her pearl necklace. She put his hands on the two side clasps of her thong panties. He unhooked them and pulled the front panel out free of the chains in her labia, to let it drop to the floor.

She took one foot and stuck it under his crotch on the sofa. He reached up and unzipped the boot. She put her hands on his shoulders for support as he pulled it off. She grabbed his hands and placed them on the top of her silk stocking. He slid it off. She put her other foot up, and he repeated what he had done with the other boot and stocking.

She put her left foot on the floor, and sat down on his left leg, and put her right foot up against his left side with her right hand on his left shoulder, so her husband had a view of what was going on.

The key was still in the padlock. She put his hand on it, and he unlocked the padlock and took it off. She unscrewed the looped ends from the inserts and laid them on the coffee table. She guided his hands once more to the chain. She pinched her labia together so he could pull the chain out and put it on the coffee table. Her eyes had been closed during this whole process to minimize her embarrassment.

When she was naked, she walked over to her purse and got out a hair comb. She came back and knelt down between Jesse's knees with her back to him. She rolled her French braid into a bun and he stuck the hair comb into it to hold it as she looked over at her husband.

She turned around and straddled the stranger's lap with her legs on each side of him. She kissed him on the lips as she unbuttoned his shirt and helped him to get it off; then stood to fold it and start a pile on the back of the couch.

She dropped down on her knees in front of him again, and removed his shoes, socks, and pants. She folded everything and took the whole pile and set it on one of the chairs in the dining room.

She went into the kitchen and brought out a Tupperware bowl, two towels and some scented body lotion. She set the Tupperware bowl on one of the wooden stands next to the couch. She dipped the small towel in the hot water and wrung it as dry as she could. While she was cleaning him off, she tried to make small talk about how much she enjoyed the dinner and how nice the restaurant was.

The scented body lotion was in a large tube. She faced him and straddled his waist again; she put the tube in his hand and squeezed some of it into hers. She rubbed her hands together, and started applying it to his forehead, neck and shoulders. She rubbed it in until it disappeared into his skin. She moved back a little and worked on his body. By now, his penis was raging hot and thumping against her crotch.

She stepped back and dropped to her knees, and continued applying lotion to the rest of him, but avoided his penis.

As she got up, she casually took a hold of his penis and kissed it softly until she was completely back up on her feet. She got back on him, took the tube in her hands and poured some of it in his hands. He applied it to her forehead, neck and shoulders.

She turned around and sat in his lap again. She pulled his hands around in front of her and applied some more lotion. He applied and rubbed it into her breasts and body until it had been rubbed in. She put some more on his hands, and bent over with her forearms on his knees so he could do her back.

She stood up with her feet on the couch on each side of him and applied more lotion. He was having the time of his life. Finally they were both done except for his penis.

She got down off of the couch and knelt again between his knees, and handed him the lotion. His penis wouldn't hold still when she took the tube and squirted a small cold line along the length of it. She kissed the end and slowly and softly rubbed the lotion in until it was gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.