Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 47: The escort

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47: The escort - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

When she opened the door, the man was surprised by the woman at the door. Most women doing this work had breast implants, dyed blond hair, an incredibly short dress, and heavy make-up.

The woman in front of him was much older than he expected. Her complexion was spectacular without any makeup more than a faint coloring of lipstick that was hard to detect. Her athletic build had no fat, so her skin was thin, and on the verge of showing faint wrinkles around the eyes. She had large hoop earrings, a double strand of pearls than hung down halfway between her belly button and the bottom of her breasts. She had a form-tailored gun-metal gray dress that buttoned down the front and fit like a glove to the bottom of her hips, where it then started to hang straight down. The hem stopped just above the floor, exposing the bottom of her color-matched knee-high leather boots. She had a small gray clutch purse in her left hand.

She greeted him and tried to leave with him. The man said they hadn't discussed the terms of the date yet or set a price. She opened the door and let him in. Joe was sitting on the couch watching TV. As she introduced the two men, he shut off the TV with his remote. Jenny was hoping that the television might mask their conversation, but now that was gone.

They went in to the dining room, where Jenny thought Joe might not be able to hear as well, even though he could still see both of them. Jenny was not really very concerned with the price; she was mainly concerned about how this transaction would occur. The man's gave his name as Jesse.

Jesse asked her what her services were going to cost him. She asked "what do you have in mind?" He said he wanted to take her out for dinner, take a walk, and have some sex. He could rent a room, go to the Avocado Plantation, or they could come back to her house. He said she would be home by one o'clock at the latest. She said she wanted to use a hotel. She felt that forcing him to use a credit card would give the detectives his real name and more credit information.

Joe could hear the conversation, and said he wanted her back at the house. If the kids showed up, there would be another car in the drive, and they would have to get the hotel room. He said Jenny could call first to find out.

Jenny wasn't prepared to discuss price, and didn't know where to start. If she went too low, he might think she was too easy, or that something was not right. If she went too high, she might lose the whole deal.

"What do you think an evening with me is worth?" Jenny asked. He said: "I don't know yet. I need to know more about you. I have no idea what you really look like." He said as he reached out and grabbed her hand and stood her up. She said; "Well, you are talking about five hours of my time and asking me to have sex." As he reached up to the buttons of her dress.

She quit talking as he unbuttoned her dress. Joe could see what was going on. The stranger unbuttoned the dress to her waist, and it opened. He pushed his chair back for a better view.

Their eyes met, and she knew he wanted to finish the undressing. She shrugged her shoulders out of the long sleeves and hooked her thumbs in the sides and slid it down past her hips.

She stood there in her thong and bra that her husband had bought her. The bra had a wire support and the fabric stopped below her nipples. She looked over at her husband as she pulled the shoulder straps down off of her shoulders. She pushed it down to her waist and turned it around to open the clasp.

She handed it to Jesse, hoping that would end the show. His eyes dropped to the thong, and then back up to meet her gaze. She undid the clasps on the side of the thong and let it drop. She stood there without saying anything waiting for his approval.

He didn't say anything. Lots of girls are beautiful when they are eighteen. This woman was in her forties. She could be compared to a flower. Lots of flowers like phlox, irises, or orchids are beautiful, but they bloom a short time. Cannas are tall, beautiful flowers that bloom early and last past the first snowfall late in the autumn or early winter. Jenny was a Cana that looked as good as an orchid, but could take direct heat all summer. This was truly a timeless beauty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.