Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 46: The sting

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46: The sting - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Over the next few weeks, Jenny met with the detectives over her lunch hours. A number of the men at the party had been paying her about $500.00 just to meet them for companionship over lunch. Sam had actually arranged each encounter and was pocketing the money. Jenny actually thought it was a non-paying business meeting set up by Sam. It was a calming situation for Jenny, because sex was not brought up. These men were excited to be spending time in public with an incredible looking woman. Sam had always laid out the clothes for her before she left. It was usually one of those form fitting thin silk dresses that didn't really hide what was underneath. The dress had sleeves down to the elbow, a collar and buttons down to her ankles. The top couple of buttons were undone enough to show her beautifully tanned neck down to the beginning of her cleavage. The bottom half was unbuttoned up to halfway between her crotch and knees. When she walked, there was a brief tantalizing view of her beautifully tanned legs above her boots. The top was thin enough that her long nipples were unavoidably obvious.

She kept a light wool bolero jacket with her, but didn't hide anything when people were close, or could see her from the side. Usually once the man pulled the chair out for her at the restaurant and seated her, he was bold enough to insist with taking her jacket off. That pretty much stopped most of the conversation at tables nearby. Jenny had learned to put up an emotional mask to deal with the leering from the busboys and customers. It's amazing how many waiters came by to pour extra coffee, water, or even change out the corn or peas when they got cold. There were many dinners that came compliments of the manager. Most women would have been thrilled with this kind of treatment, but Jenny was never quite comfortable with it because she never completely knew when she might be asked to crawl under the table for some lewd act. Her husband was making more money than when he was working full time.

Jenny was in charge of doing the books, so it was easy to copy things off onto a USB thumb drive that she could easily hide. The detectives wanted more information on Sam's brothel outside of town. She wasn't sure how to get this information.

One day she noticed a spreadsheet for the "Chatham House" There were a number of slots for expenses and income, but it hadn't been carried over to his federal tax information. She asked him about some of the bookkeeping, but he was vague about what to do about it.

One day, they had been returning from another marketing proposal that had gone extremely well. Sam was in a good mood. He made Jenny drive again. He said he wanted to check on one of the avocado orchards he owned.

They drove quite a few miles out of town. They came up to what seemed like some sort of Villa. There was a long stone wall about twelve feet high. There were a row of columns along the front and a pair of big wrought iron gates for the entry. There was a large sign on the gate that said: "Closed for Remodeling." They parked the Porsche and Sam made a call on his cell phone. A latch clicked, and they were able to enter. The sign was obviously a sham to discourage people who weren't directly involved with this business.

They walked several hundred feet down a travertine marble plaza lined with several rows avocado trees along the entire perimeter of the estate, enclosing a large expanse of manicured lawn. The plaza was enclosed with other side walls that connected to a three story high brick and stone Victorian Mansion. They went inside and Sam asked Jenny to sit in the vestibule. He walked in and went into an office and closed the door. She saw nobody else in the building.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.