Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 40: Her husband pimps her out

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40: Her husband pimps her out - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

In the months following Jenny's episodes in Barcelona, or even at the theater Jenny's relationship with her husband was becoming strained and tenuous. She was doing well at the marketing firm with Sam. More of their time was spent doing magazine covers and features, co-hosting a motorcycle repair show, and photos for a couple of calendars and posters.

At Sam's insistence she had been taking modeling, singing and acting lessons since she started working for him. Sam had ordered her to take magic lessons to enhance her public speaking. She had been learning close-up work and stage work. She thought it was ridiculous, but was doing what she was told.

Jenny had invited him along on most of her marketing, photography and television appearances. Joe had gotten to know many of the men who were helping to finance her endorsements. Many of them had looked at her in an admiring and envious way, telling Joe how lucky he was to have such a beautiful and exciting wife. Some of the oriental business men had subtly implied they had paid a lot of money to some of the Russian women they would use for escorts when in foreign countries. They never made an outright proposition, but Joe knew what they were talking about.

They had flown into another new town to promote the new motorcycle prototype at a car show. A lot of photographers were asking for pictures of her on the motorcycle. Sam had bought a number of different outfits for her to wear at these promotions. They did want any more with her wearing the full-face helmet because it wasn't obvious who she was. They weren't asking for nudes, but with all of the quick changes involved, she was being exposed in some pretty revealing situations.

Some of the Japanese men, who were there to coordinate marketing on their cars, couldn't help but notice Jenny because she was so beautiful and she was marketing a motorcycle in a car convention.

One of the regional managers was standing next to Joe, admiring the whole exhibit. He had contacted Sam to see about Jenny doing some marketing for their cars at the next convention. He told Joe that in other countries his associates paid a lot of money to have a woman who looked like her escort them around town. He knew, of course, that she was beyond the possibility of being propositioned in that manner.

Joe asked him what they had paid for services like that. He said that a number of his friends had paid $20,000.00 each for her services. For this woman, they would be willing to pay much more. The wheels started turning in Joe's mind. He could probably coerce her into doing anything for no money. He took the man's name, cell phone number and hotel information.

On the way back to their hotel, Joe was silent and sullen. There was nothing wrong, but he was looking for a way to coerce Jenny into sex with these men. Jenny was sitting next to him in the taxi, and wondering what was bothering him. When asked, he let on like he was starting to feel neglected and taken for granted again. At home, he had coerced her into being naked all the time.

They had been spending a lot of time traveling and staying in hotels lately. She had not been as affectionate or erotic on the road as she had been at home. Joe was expressing his bitterness and frustration at being overlooked by her.

Jenny was exasperated with his childlike behavior and knew she would have to placate him somehow. "We don't have anything else planned tonight. We can do anything you want or go anywhere you want. We can go out to dinner at a nice place by ourselves." She said.

Joe said he had something else in mind. Jenny was feeling uncomfortable, but wasn't sure why. He made a phone call, and hung up. He said: "we need to get back to the hotel and dress you up. You and I are going to dinner tonight with some important people from the auto industry. We are invited to dinner and you are the dessert." There are several business men. You are going to dance for them and show them your blowjob skills.

Jenny was crestfallen. She thought she had already proved how much she cared for him by going to the adult theater and brought some strangers home. How far did she have to go to prove her love?

They went back to the hotel so she could shower and get ready. She wasn't sure what to do. "Just put on your hooker outfit." He said. She was insulted, but she knew what he meant.

She put on her high heeled boots over her thigh-high silk stockings. She put on a long grey silk dress that fit like a glove. She took the gold chain out of her labia and threaded it back in over her buttoned up dress. She put on her double strand of pearl necklace. Her hair had been curled earlier that day, but she combed it out and put it in a ponytail. She had some big hooped earrings. She left the usual amount of buttons undone at the top and bottom of her dress. She was being humiliated again, but she was determined to impress Joe with how hard she would try to please him.

She had heard him say she was expected to dance for them. That surely meant she had to strip. She was angry at Joe, and decided she would put on a show. She packed a big travel bag with items she wanted to take for a dance. She had several small white doves and other magic tricks she had been using. The travel bag had a series of air holes for the doves.

Joe's cell phone went off. The men were waiting in the lobby. She put on her dark glasses as they went down the elevator to meet them. Jenny looked magnificent in her dark cloak and covered from head to foot. One of the men extended his arm to escort her to the limousine. Another pushed Joe in his wheelchair behind the others. Another pulled the travel bag on its wheels.

When they got into the limousine, Joe was placed at the end of the seats. They put Jenny in the middle with the business men on each side of her. They exchanged small talk after introducing themselves. While they were talking, one of the men reached over and pulled the hood of her cloak off of her head. He took off her dark glasses to reveal her beautiful features. They all "ahhhh'd her features and skin tone. As the small talk continued, another of the men reached over and started to unbutton her cloak. When the heavy wool cloak was unbuttoned, it was pulled open by its own weight. Jenny's legs were crossed, and the heavy cloak fabric pulled the unbuttoned silk dress open with it.

Her bronzed legs sparkled as though she had just moisturized her tender skin as so many others do. She had not. The sheen on her skin was natural, and remarkable for a woman of her age. They couldn't quite see her crotch, because she had her left hand and clutch purse holding that part of the dress together. She wasn't going to let go. She looked from side to side trying to judge the men's reaction. They were dumbstruck by her beauty and sophistication.

Jenny was far enough away from her husband that she had no idea what he was doing. He had been given a huge check which was half of the money they had agreed to. The other half would be given at the end of her services. She had no idea what Joe had done, and he had no idea how it would have affected her behavior had she known. She probably would have walked out on him. Instead, she was determined to prove her love for him by doing whatever he wanted, no matter how humiliating.

The limousine finally stopped at a strip bar. It was more than just a strip bar. It was a very sophisticated restaurant with amphitheatre seating. The floor was stepped up in six inch levels with seating for either two or four to a table. The white linen tablecloths had vases with flowers and candles on each one. The stage was a half circle about sixteen feet across, with one brass pole going up to the twenty foot high ceiling.

They ate and drank for about forty five minutes. There were quite a few dancers who did the normal strip routine and walked off after getting naked and showing every opening. Finally, the Master of Ceremonies announced that they had a guest in the audience that had never been on stage before. The crowd clapped politely, not expecting much from a first timer.

The announcer came over to her table and escorted her back to the dressing room. She looked around to see what kind of props they had that she could use.

When she was announced, the curtains parted. They put on the "Saint Louis Blues," from the CD "Louis Armstrong plays W.C. Handy." This was the classic stripper song from the early forties with a slow wailing saxophone to a slow beat. The mirrors along the back wall had been covered so her magic tricks would not be revealed. There was an imitation street light on the right side of the stage with a spot light on it. The left side of the stage had a vertical clothes or hat rack. A semicircle of men was sitting around the perimeter of the counter height stage. They had their drinks and cigarettes on the edge of the stage behind the brass rail.

Jenny came out in dark glasses, and derby hat and long white gloves along with the clothes she had worn to the restaurant.

The men cheered when she came out. She made a few twirls, and then started to peel off the glove on her left hand. She appeared to throw it into the crowd with her right hand. Instead of the glove, a white dove appeared and flew out into the crowd. In the dark of the restaurant, it flew out, but had no place to land except back on her because she was in the spotlight. She did a Michael Jackson spin move with her arms extended out. She put the dove on one of the pegs on the hat rack.

She reached up to the derby hat and grabbed the back of it with her right pinky finger and spun it around as she took it off. She spun it over in a complete flip and set it back on her head. The crowd applauded. She made a few passes around the stripper pole.

She took the derby off with her right hand, and threw it up behind her back and it landed back on her head. She made more turns around the stage. She took the hat off of her head, and threw it up behind her back again, and caught it on her foot. She made some more spins with her arms extended. She took the hat off again, and threw it like a knife thrower so it flipped a complete revolution before landing on one of the pegs of the hat rack. The crowd went wild.

Jenny took the rubber band out of her hair and shook her head from side to side to fluff out her hair, but it also concealed the dove bags behind her. They were now under her long curly hair.

She went over to the edge of the stage and got down on her knees, spread her legs, and whispered to the man in front to unbutton her dress. He reached out and unbuttoned the front. It fell open to reveal the gold chains on her labia, and beautiful pointy breasts and incredibly long nipples. This time she had been oiled, and her skin glistened in the spotlight.

She stood up and backed up to the center of the stage. She peeled off the dress and turned it to show the back and front. She tossed it in the air, and the thin sheer fabric floated down. She crumpled it up and pulled a live white dove out of it. She did another Michael Jackson turn while the audience went crazy.

She walked over and put the dove on another peg of the hat stand. She walked over to the men seated at the end of the stage. She dropped down on her knees and took one of their cigarettes. She put it in her mouth and took a puff to show it was lit. She stood up. She turned her head around to her right as she also turned the top half of her body so that her face disappeared from view. Her hands were nowhere near her face. When she turned back to face the crowd, the cigarette was gone.

She turned her head away, and when she turned it back, the cigarette was there again. She reached up with her hand to grab the cigarette. She motioned like she had thrown it to the ground and stepped on it. She turned her head away, and when she turned back, the cigarette was there again.

She formed a fist with her left hand, took the cigarette out of her mouth with her right hand, and put the lit cigarette into the hole in her left fist between the thumb and forefinger. The crowd could see the smoke coming out of her hand. She reached up with her right hand as though wiping some ashes off of the top of her hand. When she was done with the brushing action, she opened both hands to show it was gone. She made the fist again, and pulled the cigarette back out. She put it back in her mouth and took several puffs to show it was still lit. She extended her arms out to the sides even with her shoulders, and did a slow turn. The crowd went wild again.

She went back to the men at the edge of the stage and picked up one of the men's drinks that were in a high narrow type of wine glass. It was about half empty of a clear substance. She held it up over her head so everybody could see it. With both hands on the stem of the glass, she turned around slowly and when she had completed the turn, there was a goldfish in the glass. She stood up and turned again, generating even more applause.

Most of the dancers that night had started out clothed and made a big deal out of ending up naked. All of them had done the same thing. Jenny, on the other hand, pretty much started out naked and did most of her act after that. She never took off her dark glasses until the end, indicating that she was done.

Even with her vagina and nipples exposed from the beginning, they didn't feel they were seeing a naked woman until she took her glasses off. She walked off to a standing ovation, whistles and screaming. The Japanese business men with Joe felt they had already gotten their money's worth and the blowjobs were still to come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.