Jenny's Ordeal
Chapter 39: Ginny & Maria start a new life

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39: Ginny & Maria start a new life - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Maria drove through the night and was able to go to the library and buy another identical motorcycle on craigslist for cash. With a backpack full of money and her own bank accounts overflowing, the two women headed for Canada. They were able to purchase false passports the same way many of the illegal immigrants had.

Once into Canada, Maria purchased some more cell phones with prepaid cards. They erased the cell phone memory, and hid the cell phone in a back pack of a kid headed for Korea.

Maria called a man Ginny knew who had come through town on a custom wheat combining crew several years before. He took them on some kayaks up the mouth of a river that emptied into the ocean at Dingwall in Cape Edgemont. The only way to get there was by water.

Once they had paddled a couple of miles up the river, he showed them an old red Continental bus that had been converted into a home. Several rooms had been added to it, so that the bus was actually more of a corridor than the home itself.

They now had concealed home, fresh water, access to mackerel, herring, and all the lobster and potatoes they could eat. There was a little fishing village at the mouth of the river. It had lots of eight feet by sixteen feet storage buildings that were full of lobster traps. They were able to buy one for almost nothing to store the motorcycles in. They were able to kayak down to the harbor; get out the motorcycles and hide they kayaks and get to almost anywhere on the continent from that point.

They could take a bus to Halifax, Sidney or Charlottetown, and fly somewhere else to use the library computer so it would be hard to trace. With the motorcycles and an almost inexhaustible source of money, they could go almost anywhere. They could go almost anywhere in the world, and by using the Hostels, it was unlikely that anybody in Ken's circle of business associates would cross paths with them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.