Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 38: Maria's humiliation for her Grandmother

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38: Maria's humiliation for her Grandmother - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Her shame, humiliation and embarrassment had been strangled out of her. Her nudity was forgotten in her fight for air. Once her breathing returned to normal, she was sick over what she had been through.

Maria looked over to Ken. He had passed out. Maria dressed and was able to help Ken back to the truck. Ken was able to get into the truck with her help. Once in the sleeper, he was unconscious.

As Maria laid him out on the bed, she was curious. She took his cell phone out of his pocket. Maria got into the driver's seat and started going through it. She went through his "Memo" folder. She found that he had a series of large off-shore bank accounts in the Cayman Islands and Switzerland. There were passwords to the accounts and excel spreadsheets showing deposits and withdrawals of large amounts of money. Each deposit was followed the next day by an equal transfer of funds into other off-shore accounts.

Once Maria realized what she had, she turned the semi around and headed back to the border for her grandmother. After a while, she stopped, got back into the sleeper and stripped Ken of his clothes and handcuffed him with the sets he had used on her. She took two of the 60 inch shoestrings out of his heavy construction boots and wrapped them around his genitals and tied each one to hooks on opposite sides of the cab. He was not able to move without castrating himself. If he lay still, he was not in any pain. She used duct tape to cover his eyes, ears and mouth.

When Maria got within a mile of the tunnel at the border, she parked the truck at a truck stop. She took a small back pack and put some of the money in it. Maria took the duct tape off of Ken's ears.

"Listen, you Mother Fucker! I'm going back to get my grandmother. If you are gone or do anything to try to stop me, I have your phone, account numbers and passwords. They have been copied and sent to several others. If we don't get back, the money will all be gone and we will use your cell phone to alert the authorities about the tunnel. The Mexicans will know who turned it in!"

Maria took the back pack, and cell phone and started out. Going past the diner, she saw a young man coming out and starting to get on his V-8 powered Boss Hog. "What will you take for that motorcycle?" she asked.

The young man gave her a price he felt was about 50% higher than it was worth. Maria went into the women's room and came out with the cash in a plastic sack. She had learned to ride from her time with her mother in Barcelona, so she had no problem riding off with it.

Once Maria got to the building containing the tunnel, she made the calls and gave the passwords to open the door. The guards were not suspicious because they recognized the cell phone number from dozens of previous calls. It seemed strange that this woman came in without a semi, but she seemed to know what she was doing.

Maria was able to drive the Harley through the tunnel and right to the house where Ginny was being held because of the GPS within the cell phone.

Maria was greeted at a gate and allowed through by sending a text message with a password. Once inside, she walked down an open corridor. There were "whore houses" on each side. She walked past several to an interior plaza. It had several moderate sized shade trees, a number of wrought iron exterior tables with umbrellas for shad. Women in various stages of dress were walking around; either serving food or drinks; or being escorted by well dressed American tourists.

When she got there, the man who had been the announcer during all of Ginny's humiliation greeted her. "My name is Carlo. You sure look familiar to me. How can I help you?"

Maria could see around him. She could see her grandmother. There was a second floor veranda with stairs from the upper level down to the main level. The stairs were in a recessed alcove.

From the bottom, the stairs went up about five risers; turned to the left; went up about ten risers and turned again for about five more risers to the next level. The area within the two turns had a large padded seating area. The back of the seating area had walnut millwork that resembled a throne. It could be used as an elegant seating area, or a bed.

Ginny was sitting in it. She was wearing a short white lace dress. The lower half of the dress was unbuttoned half way up her thighs, and hung open beside her tanned crossed legs that glistened from the oil they had rubbed on her. The top had been cut low and unbuttoned far enough that her left nipple stuck out over the folded down material. Her hair had been slicked down and parted down the center. The hair in front of her ears had been curled in the style traditional for Spanish women. Her arms had been tied behind her forcing her breasts to point skyward. Her eyes started to tear when she saw her granddaughter.

When Ginny re-crossed her legs, Maria saw a glimmer of metal. They had pierced her labia and attached a clit ring through the two sides near the back of her opening. Attached to the ring was a fine silver leash that hung down to her knees.

When Ginny saw her granddaughter, she thought her agreement with Ken had been broken and now they were both stuck here. Ginny sobbed at the thought that all of her cooperation had been for nothing.

"My name is Maria. Ken has sent me here to take Ginny back."

"Now I know. You are almost an exact copy of her. I do not believe you; that Ken would let her go so soon. You cannot have her without me seeing Ken first!"

"Ken sent me. If you don't let her go, you will be in big trouble!" Maria said as she slapped him. It was a bluff. She needed to do something outrageous to shake his confidence. The announcer slapped her back, and knocked her down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.