Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 34: Exhibited in the Truck stop Diner

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34: Exhibited in the Truck stop Diner - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Ken gave her the tee-shirt and jeans and ordered her to dress. Maria complied, knowing that whatever she ended up doing would be worse than being naked in front of those men.

Once she was dressed, Ken pulled out a hunting knife. He cut the legs of the jeans off. The back panel of the cut jeans covered the back of her butt. The front was cut high enough that the pockets stuck below the edges. He cut off the pickets. He cut the front up to the bottom of the denim of her pockets. With no panties, it would be hard to walk without exposing her labia.

Ken took the knife and cut the shirt off just below her breasts. He took the back part and sliced it from the back of the neck down to the bottom and tied the two sides together. This left the front of her thin white tee-shirt tight against her nipples so that her long pink nipples were pushing out and totally defined against the tight fabric.

He gave her a large empty thermos bottle and told her to go into the dinner and have it filled. "Before you come back to the truck, find somebody you are willing to fuck, and bring him back. He has to know that you are going to charge him $100.00 for a blowjob."

Maria was devastated! It was beyond her ability to walk into a public diner dressed the way she was. She was also asked to go in and announce she would give somebody a blowjob for $100.00. Maria was beyond being embarrassed and humiliated. Ken gave her a Bluetooth headset that fit over one ear so he could tell her what to do without being seen with her.

With the big thermos clutched tight against her chest, Maria walked slowly towards the bright lights at the diner entrance. She opened the door and went through the double door airlock and stood there waiting for her eyes to adjust to the bright lights. As she stood there, the mostly men patrons turned to stare at the wantonly dressed beautiful young girl.

Her long redish brown hair was braided and hung down her back. Her beautifully tanned legs were exposed from the top of her western boots to where they barely disappeared under the nearly non-existent cut off jeans. A thin film of perspiration on her legs caused the smooth skin to shimmer in the lights as though she had been rubbed down with baby oil.

Even though Maria clutched the long dark thermos in front of her, her nipples seemed to be trying to explode through the almost transparently thin fabric as they peeked between her arms and thermos.

Maria tried to act as calm and dignified as she could as she walked embarrassingly over to the counter. The crowd grew silent as they watched her walk across the room. She sat at an open stool and passed the thermos to the waitress who had approached her. Nobody turned away or spoke as she asked for the thermos to be filled.

As provocatively dressed as she was, most of the men had a sense that this woman was out of place. Something was wrong. She did not carry herself like the women usually seen by themselves at these truck stops. Most of these women the gaunt look and stare of someone trying to sustain a drug problem.

She was obviously under tremendous emotional strain. She was not smiling, and very obvious of the attention she was getting.

Ken walked in unnoticed and sat at the other end of the bar facing her at the opposite end of a "U" type of configuration. He looked around the room. He was looking for somebody he wanted her to pick up.

At the far corner of the diner, there was a group of truckers having dinner. There were about six men. The one at the end was obviously well over six feet tall. The black man had a weathered Stetson rolled slightly on the sides. His biceps bulged in his sleeveless blue work shirt. He glanced curiously over at Maria, but was too far away to get a real good look at her.

Ken pulled out his cell phone and began talking into Maria's earpiece. Her cheeks reddned as she listened. She turned on her stool to follow his instructions. Finally, she was able to see the man Ken was talking about.

Maria returned her gaze to the waitress who was filling her thermos. "Please take your time." She thought to herself, praying some calamity would happen before the thermos was returned.

The young waitress returned with the thermos. "Compliments of the house." She replied without any expectation for money. She could tell that Maria did not want to be there, and under an incredible amount of stress for some reason. Maria extended her hands to receive the thermos, but began to telegraph her trembling once she had the thermos.

Slowly, Maria turned towards the back of the room. Her nipples bounced like a manometer with each step as she wound her way around the tables to the back of the room. Finally she stood next to the huge black man who looked like he could have picked her up with one hand.

Jenny looked at the man sitting next to him without speaking. He got up; picked up his plate and moved to an open seat at the other end of the table. Maria sat down next to the black man.

"My name is Maria." she said in a whisper as she looked down at the thermos that she had placed on the seat between her legs. The black man could see that she was terrified. "Hi Maria. My name is Lamar; he said uneasily." He introduced the rest of the men at his table to her. Maria was too numb to remember any of the names.

"I'm not complaining, but why are you here?" he asked. "I'm here to have sex with you; but you have to give me $100.00. Lamar was stunned. This beautiful woman had come across the entire diner to proposition him. These men had been on the road for weeks, and he was not in any condition to refuse her; but he was curious.

"Why should I give you money?" he asked. Maria was humiliated. It was bad enough to have to go into the diner dressed as she was. It was unthinkable to have to fuck some stranger; but now she had to justify a price she wanted no part of. She had no choice, because Ginny was horribly hogtied back in the cab of that truck. She had to do something quickly, because Ken was watching.

Tears started to roll out of her closed eyes and down her cheeks. Lamar stared at her shirt; transfixed with the exceptionally prominent nipples pushing against the fabric. He extended his index finger against the edge of her shirt opening. Gradually, he stretched the fabric to one side until her left nipple popped into view. He continued, until her entire breast was exposed. Her back was turned to the biggest part of the diner, but his gestures left little to the imagination of the rest of the patrons.

Maria had still made no reply to his question of why he should pay. "If you'll walk out with me this way, I will gladly pay you the money for a blowjob." He said. Maria cringed. Her face got redder. Her head dropped down to rest on the top of the thermos. "I have no choice." She sobbed.

Lamar handed her a large aluminum comb from his back pocket. "Turn around so the rest of the customers can see you." Stunned and embarrassed, Maria turned her chair around and sat facing away from her table. She sat there humiliated that her breast was exposed. Every man in the diner was watching her in stunned silence. Lamar handed her his comb. "Undo the braid and comb out your hair." he said as he leaned back in his chair to enjoy the view.

Maria closed her eyes thinking that if she could not see them, they could not see her. She reached up and brought the long braid around to the front of her. She pulled the rubber band off of the end, and began to unravel the braiding. Once she was done, Lamar handed her the comb. She had to raise her hands and put them behind her in order to comb out the long tangles from the braiding. The action of combing her hair raised her breasts and created a provocative pose that was electrifying to the patrons in the diner. It also stretched the fabric of her shirt back up to cover her breasts.

"I can't see your breasts anymore!" Lamar murmured to her. Maria's head sank as she looked down at the front of her shirt. Humiliated, she thought about her grandmother hogtied back in the truck cab and knew she had to appease these men.

With her hands down at her waist, and her head bowed, she gripped the shirt firmly at her waist and pulled down on the left side until her nipple peeked out over the edge of the neckline. She kept her left hand on the shirt to keep that side from rising, as she reached up with her right hand to comb out her hair.

It took much more time to comb her hair with one hand. This increased her embarrassment because she felt it was taking her forever to comb out her long hair. Eventually, she had to use both hands to comb out the long hair. When she did, she would have to periodically tug down on the shirt to expose her nipple.

Finally, Maria sat there, facing the audience, with her long hair combed out straight with the left half of it hanging down her back; the right half cascading down in front of her; and her left breast and nipple wantonly exposed over the top of her tee shirt.

Lamar stood to leave. Maria turned with him and put her arm around his and tried to walk as close and behind him as possible to cover herself. "After you." He said as he took the thermos from her and stepped back to follow.

Maria's throat was too dry to swallow. She felt even more exposed than if she were naked without the psychological shield of the thermos in front of her. The only sound in the diner was the "clip clop" of her boots as she walked past the tables towards the door.

Her one exposed white breast framed the long pink nipple as she walked towards the front door. "Wait up!" Lamar whispered to her as he paused at the cash register to pay for his meal.

Maria's heart was about to explode as she stood next to him in complete display. The waitress at the cash register was almost numb at the shock of seeing this woman exposed. Maria's nipples seemed to throb as her heart pounded. Maria was beyond total humiliation at her embarrassing display; but tried to present a defiant front as she stood there.

As she approached the door, Lamar put his hand carrying the thermos around her back and pushed the door open for her with the other as he escorted her through.

Once out of the diner, the lighting was comparatively darker as Maria led the way to the truck that held Ginny captive. Once there, she stopped, not sure what to do next. The other men who had humiliated her Grandmother were still there; curious about what would happen next.

Once they had gotten back to where the truck had been, Maria realized they had changed the configuration of the truck parking. The trucks had been realigned to form a small clearing in the middle. The trucks were several trucks deep to shield a spot about twenty feet wide. They had unloaded or moved a number of couches to form a square around a roll of carpet. In the middle of the carpet was a high bar stool, and small foot stool. There were several tripods with lights and fifty foot extension cords going back to a refrigerated truck that had a generator.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.