Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 33: Passed off to Truckers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Passed off to Truckers - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Once the diner was cleaned, the motorcycle riders put the girls on behind them and drove off. They stopped at a twenty-four-hour truck stop about twenty miles away. The let the women stand away from the lights near some parked semis as they filled their motorcycles with gas and left the women, naked and without clothes.

The truck stop was at the intersection of a couple of major highways. There was nothing to hide behind. These kind of truck stops had mechanics, showers, bunks, and a diner open all night.

Maria hugged her sobbing grandmother after the men roared off into the night. They were out of one nightmare and about to fall into the center of another. They sat on the running board of an over-the-road tractor and tried to decide what to do. They were just at the edge light in the parking lot. They didn't know if they should run into the diner screaming for help, or just hope one of the drivers would take pity on them and take them home.

Finally, the driver of the truck they were hiding behind walked over to his door, trying to adjust the top of his thermos of coffee. He was used to seeing hookers soliciting from truck to truck, but had not seen anyone so brazen as to be naked. He gazed at the two women holding each other, wearing nothing but boots. They did not look like ordinary hookers.

The women explained their situation, and asked for a ride home. The driver, Ken, was on his way home to Texas from Minot. Ken pulled out a deputy sheriff's badge and said they were under arrest for indecent exposure. In Texas, it is easy for anybody from a small town to get a legitimate Deputy Sheriff's Badge.

The women were crying out of despair for the situation they were in. Naked, and handcuffed, they were hoisted into the sleeping cab. Once they were taken into the cab, they knew something was wrong.

Ginny pleaded with Ken to let them go. "As good as you two look, I don't see how I can pass up on the two of you." Ken said as he smiled at them. He put duct tape over their mouths and hog-tied their wrists to their ankles so they could not move or make any noise. "I'll be right back." He told them.

Soon, the women heard voices approaching the cab. Ken climbed in and untied Ginny. "You better make this good because I've got your granddaughter inside with me. Go outside and be nice. Do what you're told. Get the money first. Each one has to give you a hundred dollars, and you do what he says. You better act like you enjoy this, or I will turn your granddaughter lose on them instead!" Ginny sobbed. She was being forced to be a whore in a small town in the middle of nowhere. She couldn't think of any options other than to do what she was told.

Three men stood outside the huge tractor cab, and were delighted at the show starting in front of them. The driver's door opened. Slowly, a middle aged woman, dressed only in western boots appeared in the partly opened door. She had no graceful or modest way of getting out of the cab and also cover herself. The door opened fully as she sat in the driver's seat. It was six feet down to the ground. Does she turn to face them to get down? How could she cover herself? She needed both hands to climb out. As she turned her back to them and tried to step down, she had her rear exposed, and her labia parted at eye level to the men as she tried to get down. The men reached up to help her.

Once she had her feet on the ground, she was able to cover herself with her hands as she faced them. The first man, Jake, stepped behind her and began fondling her nipples while trying to decide what he wanted to do first with her. He handed her two fifty dollar bills. Ginny took the money and handed it back up into the cab.

Jake reached up to grasp her hands. He guided them to his belt. Ginny looked up into his eyes for instructions. The gleam in his eyes told her what he wanted.

Reluctantly, Ginny stuck the fingers of both hands inside his belt, trying to give him the idea she would cooperate, while stalling for time so she could get her mind to accept what she had to do.

Jake put his arms around her and drew her against him. Ginny wasn't sure how to respond. Remembering the instructions snarled to her back in the cab, she knew she had to cooperate. Ginny forced herself to raise her arms and wrap them around the back of the huge man's neck. Ginny turned her head slightly and leaned up into him. She put her closed lips against his. The big man pulled back a little and wet his lips. He leaned down into her and returned the kiss.

Being forced or raped was one thing, but Ginny was humiliated and embarrassed to be in the situation of encouraging this young man to have sex with her. Jake moved his hands from behind her and placed them tenderly on the sides of her face. He kissed her passionately for a long time. Soon, she felt his tongue enter her. It snaked into her mouth, darting around and exploring the inside of her, searching for her tongue. Ginny reluctantly softened her jaw muscles and let him enter her. Ginny's heart raced. She knew that this huge tongue darting in and around her was just a preview of bigger and more vile things to enter her mouth.

Ginny tried to take her mind back to her teenage years; and pretend she was in the back seat of her dad's old Plymouth after she and her boyfriend had walked home from the movie. She tried to make herself think that they were two thirteen year olds alone in the back seat, and the only issue was to keep his hands off of her breasts.

But the light from the nearby truck stop, and the snickering by the man's friends brought her back to reality. She was naked and being sold to strangers. "Time to start sucking!" She heard somebody say. Ginny struggled to continue the embrace.

Jake put his hand on the top of her head, pressing it down. The audition was over. Ginny lowered herself to her knees and pulled the two sides of his jeans together to loosen the buckle. Taking as long as she could, she opened the metal buttons one at a time. Impatiently, the man guided her hands back up to his waist to help her slide his jeans down. He leaned back against the running boards.

Ginny tried not to look at the one-eyed monster as it jumped into view; staring back at her. Like a cobra, it seemed to sway back and forth following her every move. Ginny looked up at the big man, hoping that he might have changed his mind and have some pity on her. The state of his erection and gleam in his eyes showed her that nothing could be further from the truth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.