Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 27: They escape

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: They escape - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Somebody in the crowd, who had just arrived, was from one of the news services and recognized Jenny as one of the riders he had seen in the Le Mans Grand Prix. He had seen her singing and having dinner with the riders.

He thought this would be a huge financial opportunity to get early pictures of her and the riders to sell to Getty Images. Unfortunately for him, these were not the riders to be appearing in the Catalonia Grand Prix. Never-the-less, Carlo and his friends were very uncomfortable having their pictures taken with these women. They had committed many crimes in this town, and could not be seen with some women they had kidnapped, sodomized and raped. Carlo excused himself as he and his friends all left. The women were free, but without their luggage, passports, extra clothes or dignity.

The women did what they could to cover up. Jenny was forced to pay for the food with her credit card. When the photographer came over to ask for her autograph, she asked him if he would guide them to Hotel Miramar Barcelona. The man was happy to call a cab and escort them to their hotel. Jenny gave the man all the cash she had; which he declined. Jenny asked if he would have copies of the pictures sent to her room. Jenny gave the man her email address and thanked him for his help. The two girls were too overcome with agony and despair over their situation to even express their gratitude about being free.

Hotel Miramar Barcelona was a beautifully restored palace with about seventy five rooms on a high slope facing the ocean with marvelous views over the area of Las Ramblas,

Once into their room, Maria and Marie broke down and cried hysterically for a long time. They all hugged and cried until they were all worn out. Jenny texted her husband, telling him not to come because they were not intending to stay.

About noon the next morning, Jenny checked her messages at the hotel. Her message box was full. Her cell phone was full of text messages from Bruno Rossi and the other riders who were concerned that she had arrived in the city but not in the hotel. Bruno showed up first. Jenny took him out of the room and told him what had happened. Bruno hugged her and apologized that he didn't have somebody there to meet her at the train station.

Jenny went back into the room to talk to the girls. She told them that the riders were getting together for dinner that evening, would like to have them there also. Maria and Marie were so bitter about their experience, they wanted to take the next flight out and never look at men again.

Jenny said: "Girls, I am so sorry about what happened. It was probably my fault for putting you in this position, but you can't blame all the people in this country for what has happened to us. These men would give their lives for each other, but would kill anybody else who came between them. They will treat you the same way once they get to know you. These men are as good as you will find anywhere. I'm sorry for what has happened, but we need to get on with our lives. We will not let those bastards ruin our lives by being afraid or humiliated over choices that were not ours. Now you girls get dressed any way you want. We are going to go out tonight and have a good time!"

Maria looked at her mom and said; "I know you're right mom. I'm not going to let those bastards ruin me!" Talk is easy. The girls tried to put on a brave face, but they were still going to take a long time to forget this incident.

While they were puttering around the room and arranging the new clothes they had to buy because the rest had been lost, they told Jenny what had happened.

Marie said they had taken her to a street corner where there were lots of tourists. They made her walk the streets and prostitute herself. She had given three blowjobs before they took her to the restaurant.

Maria had a similar story. She had been taken to a strip joint and had to dance for all the tourists. When it was not her turn to dance, she was forced to take the customers into a back room for sex. She was sure glad Jenny was able to get them all back together and that the photographer had recognized her.

That evening, Jenny and her daughters all showed up for dinner at a small café that opened off of an obscure alley. They traditionally chose obscure places to avoid publicity. When Jenny came in, the other riders stood and clapped. Bruno had already told them what had happened. The riders all came by and hugged Jenny and each of her girls. They all tried to apologize and comfort the girls in their poor English. Under different circumstances the girls would have laughed at the misuse of words, but they understood the intent and were glad for the comfort.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.