Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 20: The sisters are a team

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: The sisters are a team - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Maria was now the only one with her hands free. She knew that her mother's and sister's lives depended on these men's undependable attitudes. She tried to hide her incredible fear and embarrassment of the situation she was in by walking over to Carlo. She took his hand and tried to take him over to one of the rooms off of the atrium. He pulled back and looked around, finally letting his gaze stop at the big picnic table which was highlighted by the sun streaming down through the atrium. Maria froze. Her first sex experience would be in front of a crowd of strangers on a sun bathed wooden picnic table in a foreign land.

The building was quiet. The only sound was the bubbling water cascading down the stone centerpiece of the fountain in the middle of the atrium. Maria tried to force a smile. Her only way to hide her fear, embarrassment, and humiliation was to project a front of defiance; that she didn't care what happened. When they both got to the table, she dropped his hand and turned to him as she leaned against it.

She looked questioningly into his eyes trying to see what he wanted. Not actually knowing how to give a blowjob, she decided to duplicate the scene she had just witnessed her mother perform. She had intended to put him in a chair and undo his pants.

Before starting, Carlo made her bring Marie to sit beside her. Carlo sat in a chair, and Maria and Marie were down on their knees in front of him. "You girls will not have to do the same thing." He said. One of you will be starting it, the other will catch it. Neither of them knew what he was talking about. Jenny had a good idea, and started crying uncontrollably. "You promised!" "You promised!" She wailed. Carlo said something, and somebody duct-taped her mouth shut. Jenny tried to scream, and Carlo hit Marie across her nipples with his belt. Jenny shut up, closed her eyes and bowed her head over her feelings of utter helplessness.

Maria helped Carlo with his pants. Once they were down, she understood why her mom had used the cloth and water on him. Even though he was technically "clean" there was a distinct odor of his seamen on it.

Maria wasn't sure what to do. Her mother had looked Carlo in the eye, but that didn't give Marie any clues about what to do. She was not as naïve as her mother had been at that the same age, but she still wasn't sure what to do in this situation. She was behaving based on some conversations she had overhead from some of her roommates. She knew stuff would come out if she rubbed him enough. She had done that with a boy friend to appease him and avoid going all the way.

She put her left hand around the thing and her other hand over the end to deflect his ejaculation. She started sliding her left hand up and down on him. Carlo raised his belt and aimed at Marie. Maria quickly opened her mouth and covered the end of his penis with it. Carlo put down the belt. Maria started to duplicate the bobbing motion she had seen her mother perform. She could tell he was getting excited, because she could feel it growing. She stopped moving to get air, but it continued to grow. She could feel the veins in his shaft throbbing harder and harder.

"Tell your sister to get her mouth open and get ready." Carlo groaned. Marie was already next to him, and reluctantly opened her mouth as she looked apprehensively over at her sister. "Open it wider! Stick your tongue out! Wider! Get closer." Carlo groaned again.

"Stick it against her tongue!" Carlo whispered. Maria drew back and pointed the shaft at her sister and placed the tip on Marie's widened tongue. Marie was unable to defend herself in any way once it started. Kneeling with her arms bound behind her, she did not have any balance to move. She felt his hands on the back of her head and in her hair as the seamen squirted into her mouth, into her nose and eyes, and dripped down off of her mouth onto her breasts. She was unable to turn away, and had to endure the humiliation brought on by Carlo and now her sister.

Both girls were crying. Maria was trying to hold her sister and comfort her for what she had put her through. They were getting seamen all over themselves. Carlo made Marie lick him clean and then each other with their tongues. Marie could not move, so Maria had to maneuver herself around so Marie could get her tongue where it needed to be. Jenny was ready to die out of feelings that she had betrayed and let her girls down; that she had not done all she could to protect them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.