Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 19: Jenny gives it up for her Daughters

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Jenny gives it up for her Daughters - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

"Please, Carlo" Jenny begged as she put her hands on him and dropped to her knees in front of him. "I will do anything to keep them out of this. Please give me a chance to take their place." Carlo knew he could say anything and would break any promise that helped him get what he wanted. "You need to convince me you are better than these two beautiful young girls." He said. "Do we have to do it in front of them? Can't you give me any dignity?" She asked.

"How would you like to see my men fuck them both in front of you?" he asked. Jenny knew she had no options but to do anything he asked. "Please tell me what to do." She whispered as she chocked on the words. "Show me what you can do better than them. Convince me you are better. Show me what you don't want us to do to them."

Jenny was heartbroken with her choices. She could accept responding to a direct order, but he had presented it as a choice of her initiative. She felt her daughters would see this cohersion as an act of her own initiative. She seemed unable to protect her children, but was determined to try anything no matter how remote the possibility.

Jenny stood and took Carlo by the hand. She walked him over to the table and sat him down in one of the chairs. She walked over to the fountain and moistened one of the white shirts and laid it on the table. Jenny reached out to take the belt from him and lay it on the table. Reluctantly she started to unbutton his jeans. She unlaced his high leather boots and removed them. She slid off his socks and stuck them into his boots, as though this would make the jeans would come off easier. Carlo rose as she pulled off his jeans and underwear.

Jenny reached up on the table to pick up the wet shirt. She peeled his foreskin back and wiped the head softly and tenderly. She grabbed the foreskin at the end and pulled it out past the tip, and used it to hold it up as she bathed the underside of his shaft and scrotum. The actions were done softly and tenderly as a young mother might clean a young child. Carlo and his men saw this ceremony as an incredibly provocative sequence of foreplay. The two girls were horrified to see their mother perform any kind of suggestive behavior. Although they had never done this kind of thing, they recognized the sequence of events could not lead to anything else but some form of sex.

Jenny continued to fondle him with the wet cloth, then took the dry shirt and dried him off, stopping to remove a couple of loose hairs. He was not fully erect. She looked up at him, making eye contact. She placed her open hands with out-stretched fingers on each side of the shaft. She brought it up to her face close to her nose. She closed her eyes and inhaled slowly trying to see how clean he smelled. She looked up at him again, trying to shut out the image of everybody else in the room. She tried to imagine she was fourteen, this was her first boyfriend and her parents were away for the weekend. She tried taking her mind back to a happier time.

She leaned back, brought her hair back over her shoulders and twisted her long hair to keep it away from her face. She placed her hands back together on each side of his shaft and tried to make eye contact with him as she brought the tip up to her lips. It wasn't really a kiss, or was it? She pressed the opening against her lips as she opened them slightly and let it rest against her closed teeth. She pulled back to moisten her lips, leaned forward and moistened the end of it with her lips and held it there as she looked at him, trying to see what his reaction was. She tried to make it like her first open mouth wet kiss. Slowly she leaned forward and accepted the crown to the ridge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.