Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 18: Maria's Humiliation

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Maria's Humiliation - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Maria, knowing she was next, leaned against the table and held on with a death grip to steady her trembling arms and legs. She didn't know if she could stand in her high heels with her knees shaking so badly, but was determined to put on a defiant front. She started with her cut-off denim shorts. She unbuckled the belt and pulled it out of the loops, hoping to prolong the ordeal. She reached up to the four steel buttons and undid them one at a time. Slowly, she peeled the shorts down over her hips and down passed her boots. She stepped out of the shorts. Maria had a blue, practically transparent pair of thong panties that rode up in the crack of her butt. Leaning against the table gave her some cover. She tried to slouch against the table, hoping for cover from her white oxford dress shirt that hung down enough to cover her panties. All the shirt did was create a more provocative sight of this young woman standing in high-heeled leather boots with beautifully tanned thighs shining in the sunlight pouring through the upper atrium windows.

Maria struggled with her next option. She reached down to the bottom button and fumbled with her shirt. One-by-one, she opened the buttons from the bottom, trying to conceal the fact that she had no bra. When the last button was done, she grabbed the sides with both hands as her mind struggled with the next act; to take off the shirt. Slowly, she peeled the shirt over each shoulder and took it off. She brought it around in front of her for cover, then slowly folded it and placed it neatly on the table. She held her head down; hoping her hands and long hair would cover her. Carlo took a swing at Jenny with his belt. Again, the three women screamed. The sound of the leather hitting Jenny "flat" sounded worse than it felt.

Maria knew she was taking too long. She stood up away from the table and slid the thong down her legs and stepped out of them. She bent down to pick up the shorts and panties and held them close to her crotch as she slowly folded them and placed them on the table.

She looked defiantly over at Carlo as she took the wet dress in one hand and her mother's in the other, as she led Jenny over to the fountain. She sat down on the curb, took off her high heeled boots and stepped into the water. She sat down on the curb and handed the cloth to her mother, who started to wash her.

Finally, she stood and went over in front of the cascading water with her arms out in the position she had seen her mother forced to assume. She raised her arms to brush her long wet hair over her back. She stood there with the water cascading over her, with her head back, arms out, pink nipples standing out in the shining sun, and her thin whisp of pubic hair framed against her suntanned legs.

When she got out, she walked over to the table, took her own white oxford cloth shirt and dried herself off. She put her boots back on; put two chairs up against the table and got up. She sat on the edge of the table with one high heeled boot on each chair. She extended her hand to Carlo grabbed the switch blade and started to shave herself. Only then did her trembling hands betray her. She was so scared and nervous; she could not hold the knife steady or see well enough through her tear-blurred eyes.

Maria handed the knife to her mother, spread her legs, and lay back on the table with her head hanging over the other side. Her long reddish brown hair hung to the ground. The sun sparkled off of the remaining moisture on her beautifully suntanned body as her stomach muscles betrayed her sobbing that her eyes refused to show. Her extremely long pink nipples sparkled in the sun streaming down from the atrium. Maria raised her arms and used her hands to cover her eyes, hoping to blot out this embarrassing ordeal.

Carlos was almost sorry for the humiliation he had put these women through. He took the knife from Jenny, sat down on a chair between Maria's legs and quickly shaved her clean. When he needed more moisture, he leaned forward and licked the area that needed it.

Maria stifled a scream when she felt the rough beard between her thighs. She would not allow him the satisfaction of seeing her humiliation or embarrassment. When they were through with her, Jenny leaned over to help her up. Maria was so emotionally spent; she was covered in perspiration like she had just run a marathon. Her knees could hardly hold her, but her eyes remained defiant.

"Maria. Do you give good blowjobs?" Carlo asked, more for the effect of embarrassment than a search for information. Maria knew what the term meant, but refused to acknowledge the conversation. She was too embarrassed to answer this question in front of her sister or mother. "Marie, I bet you are better than your mother because that's what I hear girls your age do now." Carlo whispered into her ear loud enough for Jenny to hear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.