Jenny's Ordeal
Chapter 17: Marie's humiliation

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Marie's humiliation - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

"I thought we had an agreement that you wouldn't hurt my girls!" she mewed through trembling lips." "I haven't hurt her yet." He said as he extended the blouse to her at the end of his dagger. "You needed something to dry off with."

While Jenny dried herself off with the useless blouse, several of the others went into some of the different rooms and brought out some a long picnic table and folding chairs. The women stood huddled at one end.

One of the men brought out some soft nylon rope. He put a loop in one end and tightened it around Marie's arm just above an elbow, then wrapped the rest of it around both of her arms above the elbow. She was too frightened to resist. With Marie's wrists bound above the elbows, it did not totally restrict her hands; it did more to frighten and embarrass her. With her arms pulled back, the ropes forced her tightly behind her and forced her breasts out at an almost horizontal position. One of the men pulled her hair back and tucked it all behind her between her arms and back for a better view of her breasts. Marie tried to be brave so as not to scare her sister, but was unable to keep the tears from starting. Marie dropped down to her knees, sat on her ankles, and doubled her body over with her face on her knees, trying to cover herself.

A couple of the men led Jenny into another room, where they loaded some sandwiches on a large tray. Jenny clip-clopped in her high heeled shoes with the tray of sandwiches in front of her and her breasts jingling as she walked. This seemed like the ultimate humiliation to her, to be exposed like this in front of her children. To make matters worse, it looked like their welfare was starting to be jeopardized as well with the way they were scaring and humiliating Marie.

Jenny returned to the "kitchen" where they gave her a tray of glasses, and pitchers of beer. She returned to hand out the glasses and started to pour the beer, but was stopped. "Marie, you need to help your mother." Carlo said as he looked at her. Marie looked over at her sister, but tried not to telegraph her terror. Marie stood and went over to get the pitcher. She was able to pick up the pitcher, but with her hands tied behind her the pouring was awkward. She almost ended up rubbing her exposed nipple into each person as she poured the beer into their glass. She was dying of shame and humiliation as much as her sister and mother.

Jenny was in a dilemma. It was embarrassing to be naked in front of these men and her children; on the other hand, once the drinking and eating stopped, it could only get worse. The longer they ate, the more they drank. The more they drank, the more dangerous they became.

"OK, Senora, I think we need some more entertainment!" Carlo finally said. Jenny stood there petrified, not knowing what would happen next. "What are these girl's names?" he asked. "My daughters are Marie and Maria." Jenny replied in a soft whisper. "They are beautiful. How old are they?" "They are fifteen-year-old- twins." Jenny lied, hoping for some sort of dignity for minors. Carlo had seen their passports and international driver's licenses, and knew that they were eighteen.

"Senora, your girls are tired and dirty after their long travel. I think they would like to get cleaned up like you are. I think my men will enjoy giving them a bath." "Please, Carlo, these are my daughters. I will do anything to stop this. Isn't there anything I can do for you?" "I think maybe you can, but they will at least need to clean up. Can you not allow my men the experience of getting to know some beautiful American girls? This could be a very harmless form of entertainment." Jenny was terrified of where this could go; on the other hand she was desperate to minimize this horrible experience as much as possible. She had few options.

Jenny walked over to the two girls with her hands covering herself as well as she could. "Please girls, we need to try to get out of this without anybody getting hurt. I am not sure what they will do. Will you both try to cooperate?" The girls were frozen with fear and cowering together. Maria was trying to cover Marie's nakedness as much as possible. Jenny turned to Carlo. "What do we need to do?" she asked. "Let's start with Marie. I would like to see her get cleaned off, but she has too many clothes." Knowing this was a useless argument she could not win, Jenny went over to her daughter. She tried to untie the girl's arms, but was stopped. "Just work on the rest." He said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.