Jenny's Ordeal
Chapter 16: Jenny is humiliated in front of her family

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Jenny is humiliated in front of her family - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Jenny had had enough. She was subdued enough to take whatever she had to in order to protect her family no matter what they did to her. She reached up for the top button of her one-piece denim dress. She unbuttoned the top button and hung on to the lapels, as though for support. She let her hands slip down to the next button to open it. Slowly she worked her way down to the hem, and let the fabric drop as the last button was done.

She had no slip and raised her arms in front of her to hold the dress together. She looked at Carlo to see if that was enough, but knew better. Carlo undid his belt and slapped it across the two girls; at neither in particular. He had hit Marie and the shock of the action knocked her down as all three of them screamed.

"OK! OK!" Jenny screamed. All the men focused on Jenny. Slowly, she reached up and peeled the denim dress over her shoulders and held it up in front of her. Carlo turned towards the girls. Jenny tossed her dress to him. She had a transparent bra made of pantyhose fabric, and tried to cover herself again with her hands. Her panties were a high-rise type of bikini with a full panel on the back that covered her butt rather than ride into the crack.

Jenny took her wire rimmed glasses off and handed them to Carlo. She tried to avoid eye contact with her daughters and focused on Carlo, as she reached for the clasp on her bra. She unhooked it and hung onto it as long as she could. She closed her eyes and took a big breath as she shrugged it off. She stepped up to Carlo and handed it to him. She stood close to Carlo in order to shield herself somewhat from the girls and rest of the men.

Carlo reached up with his razor sharp knife and sliced the sides of her panties. They hung there, caught in the velvety smooth skin of her thighs. Carlo reached out again with the blade and stuck it through the front of the panties which hung free. As he pulled the knife back, the elastic fabric snapped free of her shaking legs. Jenny had her hands over her closed eyes and cried softly.

Jenny stood there clad only in her grey silk thigh-high panty hose and knee-high high-heeled boots. The girls could not see the tiny gold padlocks hanging from her labia between her legs, but Carlo could. Carlo squinted, not familiar with this scene in front of him. He extended the twelve inch stiletto blade and inserted the point into the opening of the gold hasp. He used the blade to turn it so he could get a better view of it. He bent down to his knees to have a better look.

"Spread you legs!" he said. Jenny stood there with her hands over her nipples, and moved one boot sideways about a foot. She turned beet red with embarrassment as the perplexed girls looked questioningly at the scene in front of them. They did not understand what was going on. "Turn around!" Carlo ordered. Slowly Jenny turned away from him. It was then that the girls saw something sparkle between their mother's legs. For the first time they saw some sort of piercing that gave them inkling that there might be something about their mother that they did not know.

"Bend over!" Dying of embarrassment, Jenny bent somewhat at the waist. Carlo stuck his knife between her legs and twisted the blade, forcing her to spread her legs to avoid getting cut. He placed the blade against her back, forcing her to bend lower. Finally she bent over far enough that her long hair pooled on the floor, as she was forced to look between her legs back at him. He reached through between her legs with the knife and used the point to force her hands away from her breasts. He used the knife to guide her arms back to her sides, where she placed her palms on her thighs to hold her position.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.