Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 11: Time for dessert

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Time for dessert - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

"Well this is a good start," he said. "What's for supper?" Jenny was embarrassed at her predicament of being naked and the wait staff able to just walk in, but relieved to have been given some reprieve at what she was afraid was to come.

Jenny put the food back on the warmer, and poured them both some champagne. Ben started making small talk with her. He asked her about her home, her children, her husband, and her work. Everything was a blur for Jenny because she was dealing with trying to get the magazine article, prepare the food, and dealing with her shame and embarrassment. They made a token effort at finishing the food in front of them. Jen was shaking so hard she was not able to grab the champagne glass by the stem to drink without it obviously shaking and revealing her nervousness, so she didn't drink anything.

Sam had pretty much told her how she was to conduct herself when she was with a client. She knew Sam expected her to give this guy a blowjob. She was trying to weigh the idea of whether or not Ben knew what Sam had expected her to do, and whether or not she could get the business without it.

Ben was sitting at one corner of the table, and Jen around the corner. His left hand was holding her right on top of the table. She had tried to cross her legs, and use her left hand to hold her right arm as a way to hide herself as much as possible. Ben could feel her hand shaking from her nervousness. She would not look at him.

Pretty soon, Ben's cell phone started to chime. It was Sam. "Well she's just spectacular," Ben was saying. There was a pause. "Well, no she hasn't done anything like that. Pause. "Well of course I would be willing. Yes it might make a difference if she did." Ben hung up.

"Jenny, Sam says you are holding out on me. Was there something else you were supposed to do while discussing these articles and pictures?" Jen looked at him and knew what their conversation was about. She looked down and covered her face with her hands so he couldn't see the tears.

She walked over to him and held out her hands. She helped him stand up. She unbuttoned his belt and slowly pulled his pants and underwear down. She helped him sit back down. She pulled his slacks and underwear off of his feet. She spread his knees apart and leaned forward on her knees.

"Jenny, Sam said don't forget the blowjob hairdo." Jenny stopped moving, not sure what to do next. She thought for a while. She didn't think Ben knew how to braid hair.

She went back to her chair and sat down with her butt on the very front. She leaned back with her head over the back of the chair. She flipped her hair over the back of the chair, and started weaving it into a French braid. Her long pink nipples seemed to stick straight up into the air through her pearl necklace strands, and the gold chains and padlocks glistened off of the reflected light from the wall sconces. She wound it around into a bun and tied it to her head above the neck with a rubber band from her purse.

She stood back up, with her hair up high on her neck, humiliated that she had to prepare herself in this manner to give a blowjob with all the noise and commotion of the restaurant in the background. Somebody could walk in at any minute.

She picked up her clothes that she had folded on the chair, and walked over to him. He spread his legs. She knelt down and put the rolled up clothes on the cold marble floor beneath her knees.

She reached up to the table and dampened the large white linen napkin into the drinking water. She knew Sam wanted her to make conversation with Ben during the blowjob. She asked him about his ideas for the photographs and discussed what she had been learning about motorcycles.

The washing of his penis was a combination of foreplay and sanitation. She was also using it as a way of procrastinating her humiliation. As she wiped the head and shaft, she stopped to pull off a loose puberty hair. She wiped it off on her clothes on the floor.

As she cleaned his penis, he reached over to the Champaign bucket at took out an ice cube. He rubbed it curiously and fondly across one of her nipples. She recoiled from the severe cold. She tried to compose herself and move back to what she was doing; she was cleaning his penis with a warm moist towel, and he was melting ice on her nipples.

She felt a sense of movement in the room, and turned to look towards the closest doorway. She could see the waiter and a couple of his helpers trying to discreetly watch from the shadows beyond the doorway. It was too late to pull back now. She was naked and about to put Ben's penis in her mouth. She tried as best she could to minimize her sobbing convulsions, but the tears dripped down on his penis and she wiped them off.

She braced her left armpit over his right thigh to get some of the weight off of her knees. She put all of her fingers on the top of his shaft, and used her thumbs on the bottom to aim the throbbing blood gorged head to her lips. She looked up at him hoping he might take pity on her.

She pulled back once more. The motion of her head going back and forth was making the pearl necklace rattle. She took off her wire-rimmed glasses, wiped her eyes, and set the glasses on the table. She pulled the necklace off over her head and laid it on the glass table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.