Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 8: Proposal for Endorsements

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Proposal for Endorsements - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Over the next several weeks, Sam cleaned out a big warehouse he had, and started to get it set up for the meeting. The two men from the Motorcycle Club taught her how to ride a motorcycle. Pretty soon, she was able to do "wheelies" the length of the warehouse and knew names of all the motorcycle parts, and good and weak points of all motorcycle makes and styles. She could stop at a stoplight and balance it on two wheels without putting her foot out for support.

The warehouse was laid out with an 18" high by 24 foot platform that was the base of the display. They had the next layer of the display to be about 16 feet in diameter by about three feet high. It was hollow and held water. It had a metal grate top that a motorcycle could be displayed on. The top platform could rotate, and had a separate container that could dump several pounds of dry ice into it. There was a pair of 12" wide aluminum ramps leading up to the top platform.

The platform was in the center of the warehouse. Several of Sam's Mies Van Der Rohe chairs were set around a large coffee table in front of the display area.

On the afternoon of the presentation, Sam, Clint, several workmen and Jenny met at the warehouse. Sam went inside and greeted several of the businessmen and leadership of the Motorcycle Club. Sam had them sit in the chairs in front of the display.

The motorcycle prototype was an all-aluminum sport bike. It looked like the Confederate, with several exceptions. This bike was a two-cylinder horizontally opposed engine with side thrust carburetors in the front. The exhaust pipes ran straight out the back, up under the seat, and out the back under the fender. The frame was an aluminum foam frame that was reinforced with carbon fiber. It was very low and long, like a drag bike. It was half the weight of the Confederate with about half the engine size, but almost the same top speed of 180 mph, and horsepower, and could get over 100 mpg at 85 mph.

Sam went out to the trailer that held the prototype motorcycle and her costume. She had black high-heeled boots. She had a one-piece black leather riding suit that fit like a glove. There was a two inch high collar that stood upright. The front was cut wide at the top. The open part showing her skin had a gap as wide as her nipples, near her collarbone, and tapered down to a width of about 2" at the bottom of her crotch. The gap was held together with leather laces in a crossed "shoestring" pattern.

When Sam was through with the introductions, the overhead door was opened, and Jenny rode the motorcycle in on the back wheel. She circled the warehouse once, and rode it up the ramp to the top of the higher platform. She stood up on the foot pegs for quite a while to the applause of the audience. She had a full face helmet which hid her identity, but the long black hair billowing out the back of the helmet and the openly displayed labia and padlocks left no doubt that this was a beautiful woman they all wanted to see more of.

Jenny got off the motorcycle, put one foot on the center stand, and lifted and pushed with all her might, and was able to get the motorcycle up on the center stand. She turned, and took off her helmet.

Clint was standing on one side of the motorcycle in case she had trouble getting the motorcycle on the stand. After she got off, Clint reached into the back of his belt and pulled out a twelve inch long switch blade. He slid the button to "open" and a twelve inch blade erupted out of the handle. He reached over and sliced off all of the leather laces holding her leather suit together. Sam used his cell phone to activate the release of dry-ice into the water.

Jenny walked down the ramp, and the workmen removed the ramps. Once Jenny was off the display, it began to rotate with all of the dry ice "smoke" cascading over the edge of the platform holding up the motorcycle. The colored spotlights on the motorcycle made a magnificent display.

Jenny walked over to stand in front of the coffee table. A couple of workmen helped pull the leather jumpsuit off of her and gave her a remote which controlled the lights, turning of the platform, a laser pointer, screen and PowerPoint presentation. Except for her boots, she was now naked, with her laced golden chain and padlocks at her labia glistening under the spotlights directed at her.

A movie screen came down from the forty foot high ceiling on two black steel cables. At about twenty feet above the floor, the screen opened. Jenny's remote started a video presentation of the construction, features and comparison with other prototype sport bikes that were currently under production.

She went over to the leader of the Motorcycle Club who was to make all of the decisions about who would handle the marketing and presentations of the prototype. He had a leather jacket and jumpsuit similar to hers.

Boris Nuryev was a man who had made lots of money in Russia when the country was opened up to private business. The Russian Mafia had made it dangerous to stay there, so he had moved to the U.S. where it was safer. In that time he had become fascinated with motorcycles. He was interested in having a share of the business of developing this new motorcycle. His approval was crucial to Sam's business and Jenn knew it.

She spread his legs and kneeled between them. She turned her head sideways, and laid her head on his leg, with her hair cascading over the back of his legs. She was talking to him about aspects of the marketing strategy, costs and deadlines. She straightened her hair and started some small braids on each side of her temples. She braided the main part of her hair into a French braid. She pulled the smaller pigtails back and braided the small ones into the bigger braid, so as to keep her hair out of her face.

As she was talking, the man whose lap she was in, started tracing his fingers around her nipples and exploring her breasts. Jenny rolled her braided hair into a bun at the back of her head for the blowjob exhibition she knew would be expected of her. Even though this was a planned show she was required to give, and had had time to think about, it was still just as humiliating and embarrassing as the first one she had endured. The stress of all the things she had to remember to say and do in the presentation seemed to take some of the humiliation out of the blowjob she was expected to perform.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.