Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 6: The card game

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The card game - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Jenny picked up the silver tray, and walked back into the kitchen as if to get more drinks and pizza, but she needed to recover. She was overwhelmed with what she had done. She stood by the island in the kitchen with sobs wracking her body. She stood over the stainless steel sink and vomited again.

The first time she had vomited, it was in anticipation of what was to come. She was now throwing up over what she had just done; which was much more revolting than before. She rinsed out her mouth wondering what would be next, not wanting to go back into that room.

Walking back into the room without the tray, she crossed her arms over her nipples in an attempt to hide the cutouts and hold the lower part of her dress shut which may have been even more stimulating than if she was naked. Her outfit, open or closed did nothing but accentuate her magnificent body.

She sat on the couch with her arms across her waist, and her head on her knees. She was shamed, embarrassed, humiliated. What next? Can't we go home yet?

Soon, another winner was declared with arms going up like a hockey goal was scored. The winner was cheering and jumping up and down. I'm next! I'm next! He could hardly contain himself.

Jenny slowly raised herself up to an upright seating position on the couch. She looked over at her husband through dazed eyes. She thought she saw moisture in his eyes, but he looked down and it was hard to be sure through her own tears.

She held the dishpan in both hands, and went to the kitchen to rinse out the soiled water. She refilled the dishpan about half way up with fairly hot water and gargled with some mouthwash she found in the pantry. With the washrag in the dishpan and the towel draped around one arm like a waiter, her high heeled boots clip-clopped across the travertine marble kitchen floor back into the game room. The winner had turned his chair sideways, so his left arm was on the table, and his legs were parallel to it.

Once again, she went through the routine of removing a stranger's clothes and cleaning his shaft. It was more like foreplay than cleaning. The sensation of hot water added to the stimulation. Because of what he had already seen, these events were more like markers of things to come. Once again, she got both hands around his shaft with her thumbs on the bottom to stave off ejaculation before she was ready. She went through the same exercise of biting and lathering him from the tip to the middle.

The man said "Hold on, slow down. I want to enjoy this." She let the shaft fill her mouth and held still. "O.K. Guys, let's get on with the next hand. I'm going to keep my new warmer thingy here until the next winner is declared."

She sat there on her knees, with her high heels under her, her arms on his thighs, and her mouth on his shaft far enough to cover the head. She nibbled on the tip; lightly; and then increased pressure as she went up the shaft. Once she got as far up the shaft as she could without gagging, she worked her way back to the tip and lathered it with her tongue and lips, just keeping it warm while they played their card game. Instead of continuously stimulating him with her mouth, she would stop for a while to rest her neck. She oiled her hands and softly caressed the length of his shaft. She kissed it softly. She used her teeth to pull out on the foreskin. She went back to using her tongue. Occasionally, she would dip the hand towel into the hot water and wipe it clean for more stimulation. When the next winner was declared, she finished him off and went on to reward the next winner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.