Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 5: The pizza boy arrives

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The pizza boy arrives - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

"Jenny, I think you're doing great, and the next progression needs to be a blowjob for the next winner, but I don't think you are ready. Somebody clear the cards off one table. We need some room. O.K. Jenn get up on the table on your back with your head over the edge. She was humiliated at the request. Flames of shame shot through her as she got up on the table and laid back.

There was no graceful way to get up there and keep her dress together. Now everybody could see everything. She tried to keep the dress together, but with the cutouts, and lack of buttons it was futile. She had one arm across her breasts, and the other covering her vagina. Her knees were on the edge of the table, and her lower legs dangled over the side. She tried to cross her legs to preserve whatever modesty was left, but some hands reached out and spread them for a better view of the padlocks. Other hands reached up and pulled the dress away from what little cover it seemed to offer. More cell phone cameras went off. She closed her eyes, turned them away and sobbed.

"If you're going to give a blowjob, we can't have your hair in the way. You need to put it up in a French Braid so we can all see what that pretty face and lips are doing. Joe you can help." Her husband was wheeled up to the edge of the table with her head and most of her waist length hair in his lap. He stared at her without moving, and unwilling to participate, which would, in his mind, create an implied consent to what was in store for her. He sat there with his head down. "Joe, please do what they say. I love you" She whispered softly through a mist of tears. Her shoulders rattled against the table because of the shame and anticipation of what she knew she was being prepared for.

Joe took a damp washrag and gently washed the semen off of her lips, cheeks, eyes and nose. Joe slowly combed her hair back and braided it as far as he could as he had seen their daughter do under more pleasant circumstances. Somebody handed him a rubber band and he finished the end. He took the long braid and rolled it up into a ballerina bun low on the back of her head, but above her neck, like Lucy Liu in "Marry Me." It could also be called a laid back chignon as modeled by Natalie Portman. He stuck a French comb in it to prevent any hair from shaking loose while she was sucking them.

While her husband was fixing her hair, somebody else brought over a bottle of baby oil. It was passed around, and a number of hands reached out to oil down her body. She could feel hands rubbing her legs, her breasts, arms and vagina. Timidly the hands massaged the outside of her labia; then the fingers lingered longer and found their way in; first one; then another, then another until she was so full of fingers her labia was ready to tear around the new padlocks. She screamed in pain. The hands withdrew.

"Let's see what we have, now!" Sam said as he lifted her to a standing position just off of the table. Same gave her the one high heeled boot to put back on. The crowd cheered and applauded again. "I don't think the illusion is quite complete. Get down on your knees." Jenny slowly got down on her knees and looked at him, trembling in anticipation of what was to come. "I just wanted to get a picture in my mind of what this will look like," he said. She lowered her head to rest on her knees with her arms crossed in front of her breasts and her hands covering her face. A reprieve from heaven, she thought.

"O.K. Jenn", "We need more drinks, and are running out of appetizers. Why don't you call Pizza Delivery and get some food over here."

Jenn put down the tray and walked over to a corner of the foyer and called Pizza Delivery to ask for some King Size Pizzas. She stayed in the corner using the phone because of all of the noise and to get away as far as she could.

After getting more drinks for everybody, the door bell rang. Jenny was trembling again with fear. Who was going to answer the door? Could she hide until the pizza was delivered? All heads turned as if to watch the chess match of humiliation between Sam and Jenny. "You're going to have to blow him for the pizza Jenn, we don't have any money". She almost dropped the tray. Her eyes met her husband's. It was happening! Her worst fears were starting. This was beyond her worst fear. It was beyond belief that she would actually be naked in front of a stranger. Tears were rolling.

She put down the tray, and started slowly to the door with her arms crossed in front of her to close the dress and cover her nipples. Sam got up, to intercept her on her way to the door, handcuffed her arms behind her and led her rest of the way.

"Please, Sam, don't handcuff me like this," she pleaded. She stared up at him with a pleading look in her eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Sam took off the cuffs; took off her wire-rimmed glass and replaced them with her dark mirrored sunglasses that were lying on the table beside the door. It was a small consolation for some sort of anonymity.

As slow as she could, she opened the door. She had her head down. The door opened, and the pizza boy almost dropped the pizzas. He didn't know what to do. Should he act casual like this happens all the time?

She stood there as the door opened. The first thing the pizza boy saw was the two silver padlocks in her shaved, glistening labia. They were like the center of a bull's eye, or the boutonnière in a Pierre Cardin suit. The rings framed by the un-tanned alabaster triangle of skin around the labia caused by lack of sun by her thong bikini. The un-tanned white folds were further framed by the rest of her sun tanned golden body which shined like oil because of the perspiration from the tension and strain she was under. The padlocks were further framed by the edges of the open grey silk dress to her sides, and the thigh-high nylons which stopped just below her labia.

Her arms were behind her, and her back was straight because of her agreement with Sam. Her washboard abs "pooched" out a little because of the posture her high-heels put her in. Her legs didn't quite meet at the juncture with the labia. Her pink nipples stuck out through the cutouts like two new pencil erasers. Her dark mirrored sunglasses added mystery to her identity and slowed the trickle of tears out from the bottom of them.

"You need to come in." she said so softly he barely heard her. "I've been instructed to tell you I have no money and need to exchange sex in return for pizza."

WOW! He thought to himself. But on the outside he was trying to appear as casual as he could. "What have you got in mind?" he asked in a whisper.

"I'm supposed to give you a blowjob." She mouthed silently with her back to the crowd. He looked from the pink nipples down to her padlocks and said "Whatever you do is fine with me." He was quiet and withdrawn on the outside, but inside he was exploding with excitement.

Jenny took the pizzas into the kitchen and came back with the same small Tupperware plastic wash basin and towel used for her shaving. She tried to use the hand holding the dishpan to help keep her dress closed and led him by the other to a corner of the foyer where nobody could see.

Seeing what was happening, Sam came into the foyer. "Hi, Kid, what's your name?" "Ron" the young man replied with a nervous grin. "Ron, there's a Monday Night Football Game going on in the other room. I'll give you $100.00 to take this show into the other room. Is that alright with you?" The boy nodded in nervous uncertainty, wondering if this was some kind of set up by one of his friends; maybe he was being punk'd. "Come on Jenny. I think you will be much more comfortable in the Game Room on the warm rug. Besides, the rest of the guests want to see your marketing skills. This is an audition for the rest of your performances tonight" Sam said with a big grin on his face.

Jenny was crushed. They wouldn't even give her the dignity of performing this intimate moment in private. Even cats don't have sex where others can see them! Sam took them both by their arms and escorted them into the Game Room in front of the others. He sat Ron down on a big soft couch facing the wall-mounted 60" high definition screen.

"Jenn, we're starved and the pizza's still hot. Why don't you see who's hungry or needs refills before the entertainment?" Jenny was stunned. Not only was she ordered to have sex in front of everybody, but was being further demeaned with more maid duties. Actually it was a welcome respite.

"Gentlemen! You may want to finish your game as soon as possible. Jenny is going to refresh everybody's drinks and pass out pizza before showing her marketing skills that you can expect from now on. With her ears stinging of shame, she went to the kitchen, put the pizza slices on trays and offered them to the guests. Most were so excited they couldn't eat or even hold their drinks.

When she finished the charade of passing out pizza and drinks, she slowly started back to the couch. Her leaded feet and knocking knees could barely get her there. Ron was nervously sitting on the couch not sure what to expect. The other guests quietly gathered around the couch. Jenny was led reluctantly over in front of the boy and told to kneel down in front of him. A firm pillow is tossed down in front of the boy for Jenny to kneel on. The room got quiet.

Sam turned down the sound of the football game; then he turned it off. With Jenny's back to the big screen, he switched on the security cameras to show all sides of her. The close-up pictures of her were tiled on the big screen instead of the game. No one realized the security cameras were recording until now. Actually all of Jenny's ordeals had been recorded all night. They just hadn't shown up on the big screen until now.

The room lights were dimmed, and key spotlights were brightened, highlighting Jenny in all her splendor with just enough of the boy to tell what was about to happen. The security cameras and concealed special lighting combined to create images on the TV as good as any professional production with stage lighting in a movie or professional play. Since the sound had been turned down, she had no idea the game was not on anymore, or that she was now the featured attraction of Sam's home movie. If she ever decided to stop working for him or tried to compete with him, these movies would probably ruin her in the community.

With the room almost silent, Sam put on an old country music song. He gradually turned it up so the wailing voice of Buck Wheat Stephenson could be heard as he sang to the throbbing beat of the 1973 hit; "My Maria." Jenny Marie was not aware of the change of TV pictures or the subtlety this music added to her performance.

The dish pan, and towel were sitting on the coffee table next to the boy. "O.K. Jenny, it's time to see if this job is yours or whether I keep that notice in the paper." Jenny thought about her husband being out of work, their health insurance evaporating, and the possibility of losing the house. She needed this thought to overcome her shame and humiliation.

Trying to stave off the agony and embarrassment of carrying out her orders, she slowly removed his shoes and socks. She folded the sox, put them in the shoes and pushed them under the couch. She lightly washed the boy's feet with the scented water. She waited for orders from Sam. Hearing none, she looked in his direction. Silently, he nodded and she knew what was next. With trembling hands, she reached for the boy's belt. She unbuckled it; pulled down his zipper and slid his jeans down, and off. Next she took his underwear and slid them off. The young boy was scared, and had not come to a full erection yet, but it throbbed and danced, anticipating what this beautiful woman was about to do. She folded the jeans and underwear and stacked them on top of the shoes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.