Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 2: The Call Back Interview

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Call Back Interview - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Jenny drove home crestfallen. She felt she needed this job so badly and had come so close to getting it. She just couldn't bring herself to do something outside of her marriage no matter how badly she needed the money.

She walked in the house with tears in her eyes, and couldn't look at her husband. She had failed another interview. Usually she didn't have the right experience. This time she wouldn't fuck the boss.

She put her keys down by the door, and picked up the mail. She sorted through the mail hoping to find a letter asking for another interview from one of the jobs she had applied for. She opened one from the bank, thinking it was the monthly statement of her checking account. Instead, it was a letter informing them of the beginning of a foreclosure proceeding on the house. They had thirty days to vacate the house. She froze in her tracks. Her worst fears were now here. If only she had it in her to take Sam's job. Her knees buckled, and she dropped into the dining room chair.

"What's wrong Jenny?" her husband asked. "Well, the good news was that I had a job offer. The bad news is that I think he wanted sex." She replied. Joe just sat there, without any reply or response.

Just then, the phone rang. Jenny answered it. "Hi Jenny. This is Sam." I am going by your house, and thought I would try to talk to you one more time. Can I come by?" She looked over at her husband. She felt safer in her home. "It's the man that I interviewed with a while ago. He asked if he could come by. OK. Mr. Cromwell. Come on by." She said, hoping she had misinterpreted their conversation at the office.

When Sam drove up, and knocked at the door, Jenny let him in. The three of them made small talk for a while. Jenny still had her same clothes on from the interview.

She was proud of the dress she had made. She had taken a shirt and dress pattern out of McCall's, and combined them to make the form fitting silk dress with the tiny loop eyeholes down the front for the buttons. The long line of buttons made her look even thinner and taller. She wanted it looser, but her daughters had overruled her on the final fit. She and her daughters were all the same size, and they saw the opportunity to get a custom tailored silk dress that could be used by all.

The girls were much more brazen than she was, and they visualized wearing it without a bra. The girls had made her try it on without any underclothes, and Jenny was shocked to see how revealing it was. They tried to get her to show them how she looked in it, but she refused to come out of the bathroom in it when she could obviously see her long erect nipples outlined in the fabric.

She went to the kitchen to get some drinks for everybody; brought them in on a tray and handed them out. Her husband was in his wheel chair, so she sat on the couch next to him, and Sam was in the large padded leather armchair across from them. Because she was sitting so close to her husband, Jenn would casually touch hands with him from time to time during the conversation. She kept one hand on her dress to keep it from opening up as much as it had been in Sam's office.

"Well, Jenny, I was hoping I could get you to reconsider my offer. I really need somebody with your looks and talent in my office. I think you know you would be the best paid secretary / office manager in town." He briefly repeated the salary and benefits again in case Joe had not heard it before.

Maybe she had misunderstood this man, she hoped. "I really would like to have the job." She said, trying to blot out their last conversation in his office.

"Well Jenny, we still have some unfinished business. At the office, you weren't very agreeable to the arrangement I had proposed. Have you explained the details to your husband, and are you going to do as I say or not?"

She had been right after all. After a glance over at her husband and a long silence with tears forming she grabbed Joe's hand in both of hers and said: "Please, Mr. Cromwell; isn't there some way of doing the job without what you're suggesting?"

"Well, Jen, I'm starting to doubt your commitment. Let's try this again".

"Stand up. Let's see what I'm getting," he said with a commanding tone in his voice that told her he meant business.

Seeing her reluctance and embarrassment to stand up as ordered, he felt he hadn't been mistaken about her desperation. He was going to test her. "Give me the bra," he ordered. Her blood froze in her veins as she stood but refused to move for a long time. She grabbed her husband's hand, hoping his closeness would reduce the trembling in her knees. Looking for guidance, she turned to her husband, who gave no outward sign of support or resistance. She was hoping he would tell Sam to leave, or forbid her to continue.

To even consider doing this in the privacy of Sam's office was unthinkable; but to so in front of her husband was beyond any possibility of consideration. She wanted to slap him and shove him out the door. She started to move, ready to show him out, when her husband squeezed her hand.

"Jenny, you need to think about what you are doing." was all he could say. He could not look at her. Jenny turned, and dropped down on her knees with her face in her husband's lap like a small child afraid of her first sound of lightning. Joe took his hand and stroked her arm and caressed her neck. He brushed her hair over and down her back. They briefly locked eyes, with her looking for some sign she had misunderstood. She struggled to keep from collapsing. Her mind was racing! What was her husband trying to tell her? How could she do it? If only they didn't need the money so badly! How could she act so as not to commit herself either way?

In a mindless attempt to stall for time and avoid a decision, Jenny stood slowly and turned to draw the blinds on the big picture window. With the lights on, anybody walking by could see in. With the blinds drawn, she had run out of ways to procrastinate. She either had to capitulate or run him off. Jenny was mortified at her situation. She had never been naked in front of anybody but her husband, and then it was usually at night in the dark. Now she was being asked to respond to this unthinkable order in front of two men. Would it have been easier to do this at the office without her husband knowing?

Looking slowly at her husband, she shuddered. Joe wouldn't actually order her to do it, but he plainly was not going to stop her. He'll make me stop before this gets out of hand she thought.

"Is this what you want me to do Joe?" "It's your decision, honey. I can't tell you what to do." This made it even worse. If she had been ordered by him, it would imply his consent, and it would not be done on her initiative. Now, it would seem like it was her idea or being done with her initiative and cooperation.

Jenny stood facing the window with the late afternoon sun streaming through the blinds and highlighting her beautiful body like stage lighting following her every move. She reached up to turn off the overhead living room lights and wall sconces. The lowering of the lights was instinctive for her, but the filtered sunlight only made her form more accentuated, as the streaming light highlighted the faint forms of her nipples straining against the form fitting silk dress.

Slowly, she reached up and twisted loose the top button. She waited the longest time before lowering her hand to the next; confident that somebody would change their mind, and put a stop to this humiliating charade. Sam was not going to bail her out. The air conditioning seemed ice cold as she pulled the opened top half of the sleeveless dress over one shoulder; then the other to reveal a sheer bra made of the same transparent material as her pantyhose. She let the dress drop down to her waist, where it stopped at the belt. Glancing over at her husband, she crossed her arms for cover and dropped her head so her hair offered some camouflage.

For all practical purposes, she was naked. The panty hose material was transparent. Her stiff pink nipples strained out against the see-through fabric which gave only a psychological concept of cover. "Come on Jen, you're almost there." Sam whispered.

Jenny bent her head to reach for the clasp between her breasts. As the clasp was released, the material sprang free from her breasts. She fought to hold it together with her hands in front of her. She clung desperately to the two sides for the longest time.

Her heart was racing! Her hands trembled. Her lips quivered. She took several deep breaths to get control of herself. "I can get through this." She tried to tell herself as she closed her eyes.

With one hand holding the sides together, she pulled the straps over each shoulder, and kept her arms in front of her to keep the bra from falling away. The sunlight from the shaded picture window cast streaks of bright light across her bare rose colored nipples as she slowly, reluctantly let the bra slip away.

Without looking up, her husband put his arm around her waist to comfort her. She turned towards him for his warmth and support. She laid her head against the top of his, and wrapped her arms around him for support which helped to hide her breasts. Sam extended his arm. Jenny slowly broke her contact with Joe and walked over to give him the bra. She put her hands across her breasts and dropped her head so her hair helped cover her.

The long hair on her right hung straight down her back. The hair on the left side of her face hid that breast. Her face was burning with embarrassment, yet she shivered and her knees wobbled as if she was freezing. Her humiliation wouldn't allow her to look over at her husband.

"Come over here and get down on your knees," he ordered, as he spread his legs. Her body froze in fright over this familiar degrading phrase, knowing full well what the expression implied.

He took a pillow off of the couch and put it on the floor in front of him. Like a zombie, she forced herself to walk towards him and stopped just short of touching him. She stood there between his legs for a long time without moving. Her fingers shook as she used them to hide her breasts. One arm covered both nipples; the other hand covered her eyes.

Sam reached over to his belt and took out his cell phone. He turned it on and switched it to "camera". He had a ten megapixel camera with a 32 meg chip for almost unlimited video capacity. He tossed it to her husband. "Someday you're going to enjoy this." He said.

Jenn looked over at her husband waiting for some protest from him. He refused to look at her. With her legs trembling, she forced herself to respond, but it seemed to take her mind and body forever to lower herself down to a kneeling position, between his knees, expecting she knew what the next order would be.

She knew there was no way she could endure the next progression of commands. Her feet were crossed at the ankles, and her weight was on her knees. She lowered her butt against her feet. Her arms were crossed in front of her with her palms covering her nipples. Her head was down, and her hair now covered most of her breasts.

Tears could be seen pooling on the pillow below her as her shoulders shook.

Sam reached through the mass of hair; put a hand under her chin and raised her face to look him in the eyes. Her chin was pulled forward and now resting just above the throbbing bulge in his slacks. He reached down and used his fingers to comb her hair back over her shoulders to get a better view of her nipples. He took her arms and pulled them straight down. She turned her head to the right, to avoid gazing at the throbbing tent in his pants. She caught her husband staring at her with a hint of reluctant fascination in his eyes. Sam looked at her for a while.

He took her arms and pulled them behind her so her hands lay behind her against the crack of her butt, like she was handcuffed. Petrified, she held her position, and fought the urge to vomit.

He reached out with both hands and used his thumbs and index fingers to roll her nipples. She recoiled as if shocked with a tazer gun as she pulled back and covered herself with her hands. Sam looked at her silently, and with anger in his eyes. She put her hands back behind her and again turned her head away from him. He licked his fingers and did it some more. He grabbed both nipples and pulled on them, forcing her to lean forward so her breasts lay on his thighs. This time she managed to control her revulsion. "We will call this position Number One," he said as he held up one finger.

"This is where you are going to start most of your face-to-face conversations with me or my clients if you want this job Jenn. Do you want it or not?" he asked.

There was a long silence. Jenny looked over at her husband, then back at the pulsing tent in his pants; took off her wire rimmed glasses and wiped the tears from her eyes. As she pulled back, her shoulders sank, and her body shuddered. Her head dropped to her knees and she covered her face with her hands with her elbows on her lap.

Even without any response, the answer was obvious. "I think you know I don't have any choice." She mewed. Her voice was barely a whisper as her tears pooled on her knees and her back shook with convulsions.

He placed her hands into his lap and guided them to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. She knew the drill without being told. He lifted up, and she slid his pants and underwear off. He took her hands and rested her forearms on his thighs. He took her hands and placed them against his throbbing penis. She looked over at her husband with an expression of horror at the progression of orders. Without any words, she knew what was expected of her. So did her husband.

She had her palms flat on the sides of his shaft, and her fingers straight. She was refusing to wrap her hands and fingers around it for fear of conveying some psychological sign of acceptance or willingness to her husband. She looked like a young girl on her knees with hands folded in prayer at bedtime. Like a young child with wet fingernail polish, she couldn't bring herself to wrap and close her fingers around this throbbing shaft and purplish head that telegraphed every heartbeat as it bobbed and swayed like a cobra responding to a flute.

"Look at your husband, Jenny." Jenny turned towards him. Sam nodded to Joe and whispered: "Use the camera." Jenny's hearing seemed to explode in humiliation as the flash went off with her face next to the huge penis between her hands and her naked breasts exposed.

She mind recoiled and her body almost fell backward at the shock of what he was making her do. Neither of the men said anything. She thought about the foreclosure notice on the table. She sat back up just inches from Sam's throbbing monster.

He took her right hand and made a fist with it; then straightened out her index finger. He guided her index finger to make circular caressing motions up and down his penis to stimulate him.

"This is position two" he said. "You will do it during conversation with anybody from any of these positions you are in."

"If I hold up two fingers, you unbuckle the belt, pull the pants and underwear down and grab it with both hands. Do you understand?"

With her head down and turned to one side, eyes closed, and tears streaming, she barely nodded her head once. "O.K. Jenny, let's see you kiss it like you mean it. I want to see some passion and enthusiasm. You're going to have to convince a lot of men to spend lots of money." She held her palms out flat with her fingers straight on each side of the shaft. She bent forward, closed her eyes and kissed the tip of his penis ever so softly on the opening, like a mother kisses her new baby goodnight. Sam looked over at Joe again and nodded. She shut her mind off to the flash of the cell phone camera. Sam and Joe had seemed to be able to communicate without talking. He continued to use the camera whenever Sam looked his way and nodded.

With her eyes closed, her fingers on each side of this huge shaft, and her lips touching the throbbing tip, Jenny's mind was taking in the view as an impartial fourth person watching the whole scene. She could feel the woman's humiliation at having the slippery seamen covered tip in her mouth, fighting the urge to vomit.

Jenny looked up at Sam to see if that was enough. Sam was silent. She looked over at her husband, hoping he would stop her.

Seeing no sign of pity from Sam, she leaned forward and reached out with her lips again. Hesitantly, she touched the end with her index finger and wiped some seamen of the end. She wiped her finger off on his pants.

She leaned back and stood up, knowing this might set off Sam's rage. She crossed her hands in front of her as she stood and turned to walk into the kitchen. Fighting for time to clear her mind, she picked up a shallow bowl, filled it with warm water and put a washrag in it. She was unable to cover herself as she walked back into the living room. The sunlight shining through the window bathed her pink nipples as she slowly bent down between Sam' widened knees.

She wrung out the cloth towel and softly caressed his semi erect shaft in a cleaning ceremony that was more provocative to the men than she realized. She was fighting for a way to procrastinate giving the blowjob she knew was coming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.