A New Job
Chapter 2: The party

Copyright© 2012 by Pervyfamily

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: The party - James was given a new job and could relocate with his family to South Africa. They had expected to enjoy life as family of an ex-pat but how wrong James, his wife and his 3 daughters were.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Slavery   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male  

"The party has officially started! Well done James! Now I want you to put my cock into your daughter's wet cunt!" Russell announced.

The guys who were waiting early for young flesh pounced on the twins and soon the twins had 4 pairs of hands on their body. I stood there as I took Russell's huge 12ish inches dick and put the tip into my Ashley's pussy opening. As he entered her, she screamed loudly as Russell did not spare her any of the huge dicks meat. I was amazed as Ashley could take most of his dick in her little pussy. I stood watching and the men started abusing my twins and it was within a matter of seconds before each girl had a cock in her mouth and pussy. I watched as Brian and the CEO took the twins virginity. God, the guys were so huge that it made mine looks like a small stick in the middle of tall tree trunks. I watched as they pounded my daughters and the 2 guys brought my wife back into the room and she too was not spared.

"James ... Take off your shorts and shirt..." Russell told me in between fucking Ashley. She was screaming loudly and had her tiny tits mauled by Russell's huge hands. I stripped and watched as the guys' cummed into the girl's unprotected pussy and mouth holes. After a few minutes, Russell cummed in Ashley and took his dick out as she fainted. "Hey James, now I want you to fuck her ass." He told me ignoring the fainted Ashley.

The guys stopped fucking and watched as I flipped Ashley over and bend her over the table. It took a while as I mustered my courage and apologized to her before putting my small hard dick into her cute bum. The guys cheered and Russell picked up Amanda and brought her over beside Ashley and started pounding her bum. "Well from this time onwards, it's free for all enjoy yourselves. James you are not allowed to touch the girls again after you cummed in Ashley."

From then on, the guys took turns fucking the girls in each hole. While I was fucking Ashley, a guy came up and spread my butt cheeks wide and put his huge dick in! It hurt like hell! This was getting wild as I fucked Ashley's bum I was getting rammed from behind. Another guy came up and slapped Ashley awake b4 putting his dick in her mouth. It took me 2 minutes before I came in Ashley's bum and the guy fucking me cummed in mine. We took our dicks out and he pushed me back to my chair and told me to sit still. The guy who fucked me was my minder! The room was full of fucking and I think the male servants of Russell's household joined in and the girls were getting fucked in 3holes continuously by like 20 black guys. I masturbated myself on the chair as I watched the men pinching, squeezing the girl's tits. They were also slapping them around passing them to the other after Cumming in them. Cum was following from their pussy, mouth and bum as the guys' pound them. While 12 guys fuck the girls at one time, the others either line themselves behind them or were abusing their breast with their dicks getting a hand job from Claire.

I lost count on the number of times I masturbated myself when Russell call and end to the party and the guys finished up Cumming on the girls. As the guys leave the tired, abused and tortured girls, I managed a look on the clock and noticed that it was about 3 in the morning. The party had lasted for 7 whole hours! No wonder they are tired.as Russell and Brian left to their rooms, the servants and I helped carry the girls to our bedroom. We showered, cleaned and nursed their bruises on their tits, bum, cum-soaked pussy and their bodies. It took about an hour before the girls and I were cleaned before lying down on the big bed to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.