Spanking Day - Cover

Spanking Day

Copyright© 2012 by TheDarkKnight

Chapter 3: The Wife

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Wife - It's Friday morning, Spanking Day at Park Lane Academy for Girls. Frank Walker, the headmaster, has made it his policy to administer such punishment in front of the entire student body, adding a little humiliation to the pain. Paddling high school girls is one of his duties, and also one of his pleasures, a perversion that he shares with his kinky wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student   School  

When Frank got home Annie was busy in the kitchen. Two T-bones sat on the counter, and Annie was just putting two large baking potatoes in the oven. "Sure does look like a victory dinner," he said, giving his cute wife a peck on the forehead.

"Put the champagne in the fridge," she told him. "I closed one house today, and it looks like I might finalize another sale next week. How about making one of your famous salads while I tell you about it."

"Sure thing," he said. Next to sex, the thing Frank and Annie most liked to do together was cook. While they were working Frank was more than willing to let Annie monopolize the conversation, as she filled him in on how smoothly things had gone for her.

After they finished dinner and cleaned up the kitchen, a chore they always did together, they settled on the living room sofa to finish the champagne. When they were nice and relaxed, with full bellies and a happy glow coming over them from the expensive wine, Annie finally asked Frank about his day.

"It was interesting, even more than I expected when I left this morning. But I'm sure you're not interested in the day-to-day activities at a girls' school," he teased.

She turned to face him, and leaned forward, her anticipation evidenced by the sparkle in her eye. "Frank Walker, you tell me every detail, or you can sleep on this sofa tonight."

Frank really didn't need to be threatened. He knew that Annie enjoyed hearing about his spankings almost as much as he did giving them. Once he began she settled back let him talk uninterrupted, because he was a natural story teller. But when he described his confrontation with Maria Clark, she had to break in.

"Your belt! You used your belt on a student, and in front of the students? Frank, what were you thinking?"

"I wasn't," he confessed. "I let her get to me, and lost control. But I'm not too worried."

He told Annie about the drugs he had found in Maria's backpack. "I'll talk to her Monday, maybe even apologize a little, but I will also remind her that we ... I guess you could say ... have each other by the short hairs."

"Damn, Frank, maybe you should cut back on the physical punishment for awhile."

"We'll see," was his noncommittal answer. He waited until Annie had calmed down a little from her reaction to his Maria story before letting the other shoe drop. He wasn't afraid of telling her about Jennifer Castle, he was just waiting for the right moment. They had an agreement that both of them could have sexual adventures, as long as their dalliances were sexual only and they told each other everything. Annie had been known to use a quick blowjob or roll in the hay to convince a reluctant buyer or get a sales contract. "That wasn't even the worst thing I did today," he said, grinning at her.

"Okay, mister, what else did you do that I should know about?"

"I fucked a teacher."

Annie put her glass down and turned on the sofa, so she was facing him again. "You what?"

"I had sexual relations with a member of my faculty ... after I spanked her."

"You spanked a teacher, then fucked her?" Annie asked.

"Yep, beat her bottom then banged her box."

"Punished then pleasured," Annie added with a smile.

"Over my knee, then over my desk."

"Paddled her posterior then poked her pussy," Annie giggled.

"Spanked then spunked," Frank came up with after a pause. They both had run out of wordplay by then.

"What made you suddenly decide that corporal punishment was the right thing to use on a teacher?" Annie asked. "I thought you said that was a big no-no."

"It was kind of her idea, actually," he explained. "I told her I might fire her, or dock her pay, and then she suggested I treat her like a student. Said she got the idea from watching me in action."

"And whose idea was it to move from spanking to sex, Mister?"

"Again, she was practically asking for it. No panties, very short skirt, blouse half open."

"Is she pretty?"

"Yeah, I guess most men would consider her attractive."

"So you were forced to take a half-naked, beautiful young woman over your knee. Poor baby, what a tough day you had," Annie teased.

"I said attractive, not beautiful," Frank pointed out.

"How did you fuck her?"

"Don't like to brag, but I think I did pretty good," he said.

"You know what I mean," Annie said, poking his ribs.

"I started by bending her over my desk and taking her from behind. That was good for awhile, then it got a little uncomfortable, because she is kind of tall. I was sort of standing on tiptoe, and my calves started to cramp, so we moved to the sofa."

"You on top?"

"Yeah, nothing fancy. Just some good Friday after school missionary fucking."

"Gee, if your students could hear you now. So, are you gonna keep banging her?"

"Don't think so," he replied. "Today was just one of those spur of the moment things. And like I said, she was really asking for it, but just to save her job."

"Giving ass to save her ass," Annie observed. "Doesn't matter, what her reasons were, though. You still fell for it, and cheated on your wife. For that you deserve to be punished. Do you agree?"

"Yes dear." Frank stared at the floor, knowing that Annie liked him to be submissive when she got into one of her dominating moods.

"Go to the bedroom, disrobe, assume the position, and wait for me," she ordered.

Frank did as he was told, heading for their room with a tingle of anticipation. Tonight promised to be something special, just as he had hoped it would. His narration of the day's activities had lit just the right spark in his nasty wife's imagination.

He stripped and pulled the stool out from under Annie's dresser. They had discovered that it was just the right height for what she had in mind. He knelt in front of it, bent himself over the cushion, and began waiting, naked tush in the air. Sometimes Annie liked to keep him in suspense, letting the tension and uncertainty build, just as he liked to do with his students, but this time she didn't leave him hanging long. She was too charged up herself to postpone what was to come.

When Annie came into the bedroom, she went to the large walk-in closet and changed into one of her costumes. When she came out, she wasn't wearing the scary, dog-collared, red-wig-wearing 'Madame Stryker' attire. Instead she had chosen the less frightening and more seductive 'Mrs. Hyde' look – tight leather pants, a red blouse with nipple cutouts, and leather, fingerless gloves. Sometimes she included a pair of 6" fuck-me heels, but tonight she was barefoot.

Frank watched as she walked to the chest on the other side of the room and opened the bottom drawer, the one that contained their toys. She thought for a moment, then selected the quirt, one of the newer additions to their collection. Frank knew that she liked it because it was easy to handle, delivered a stinging blow, but didn't leave any bruising or draw blood if she was careful. It might raise a few welts, but they both knew he could survive that.

Annie made her way back to where Frank was kneeling over the footstool. She flicked the quirt a couple of times, just to hear it whistle through the air. "I would say this is going to hurt me worse than it hurts you, but we both know that's a lie, right dear?"

"Hon, just do it," Frank grumbled. He wanted this as badly as she did.

She didn't make him wait any longer. With a skill and dexterity developed during their ten years of marriage, she applied the leather across his tight buttocks six times, never landing in the same spot twice, spreading the pain across his bottom like a baker spreading icing over a cake. She paused, as Frank had taught her, to let the pain build, then just as it began to dissipate, she resumed her efforts. "Are you ever going to cheat on me again?" she asked.

"I would say never, but we both know that would also be a lie, right dear?" he replied, his humor still intact despite the burning pain in his raised backside.

"That's what I was afraid of," Annie sighed. "I guess you haven't learned your lesson yet." She gave him six more lashes, concentrating on the back of his thighs now. As usual, Frank showed no sign that he was feeling her punishment. The only way she knew that she was being effective was when she noticed the engorged state of his manhood as it hung down between his legs.

"Well, lookie here," she whispered, as she reached down between his legs and fondled his rapidly swelling prick. "For someone that just had sex a few hours ago, you seem to have recovered quickly."

"You know what the lash does to me," he said.

Annie reached around and continued to massage his now elongated member while she applied a few more strokes. Every time she landed a blow, she could feel the hot flesh in her hand twitch a little. "I wonder what Miss Castle would say if she knew her headmaster liked getting almost as much as he does giving?"

"Somehow I don't think she would be that surprised," he replied, his voice muffled by the cushion.

"Get up," she ordered, "and take my pants off."

"I'm not wearing your pants," he said. That small joke earned him one last sting from the quirt. Annie lay back on the edge of the bed while Frank worked to slide the tight leather over her hips and down her legs. Once the shiny black apparel lay crumpled on the floor next to the bed, he stood over her, cock at full alert, awaiting further orders. He knew that at this point in their game Annie was still very much in charge.

"Eat me," she told him, raising her knees and spreading her legs to make it easier for him.

Frank knelt by the bed and bent forward. He began by licking the inside of one creamy, sweaty thigh, from knee to bare pubes, then repeated his journey on the other leg. He kissed the top of her mound, and let his tongue trace a wet path back and forth between her navel and the top of her pungent womanhood, stopping just shy of actually touching her swollen clit, now peaking out of her labia like a curious mouse. He blew on her sensitive spot, but didn't touch it. It was his turn to tease her a little.

Impatiently Annie grabbed Frank's hair and pushed his face toward her mound, grinding his nose into the gap between her moist nether lips. Frank knew even before his tongue slid across her well lubricated opening that Annie was very turned on, and it wasn't going to take much to send her over the edge. With that knowledge, he went immediately for the part of oral sex she liked best – having her clit sucked while being fingered.

Annie's love button was fully visible now, sticking out like a tiny penis. Frank wrapped his lips around it and began sucking, gently at first, then with more vigor. His index finger found it's way through her wet entrance and began searching for the inner spot that was just as sensitive in it's own way as the slick, round spot his lips were encircling. Years of experience at stoking Annie's fires led his finger quickly to her G-spot. It only took a few seconds of the combined stimulation his mouth was providing outside, and his finger inside, to bring her to the first of what he hoped were several orgasms. As her thighs clamped around his head and the rest of her body stiffened, Frank continued working, wanting this first climax to be a long, energy-sapping one for her.

When Annie finally relaxed, with a long, content sigh, Frank stood up. His cock, now standing straight out from his body, made an easy target. She reached out, grabbed it, and pulled him onto the bed with little regard for his comfort. Sometimes she treated his manhood like an inanimate object, not even part of his body.

As she pulled him along with her, she slid back into the center of the mattress. Once he was positioned between her splayed legs just as she wanted, no more guidance was required. Pausing only briefly to wet the tip of his cock with her pungent juices, he plunged himself into her body, all eight inches sliding in with one push. Annie emitted another groan, and again he felt her thighs gripping him, this time around the waist.

Even though they had made love hundreds of times, Annie always seemed to be surprising him with new moves or techniques. Tonight, as he plowed roughly into her, she slowly raised her legs, and with a dexterity he didn't realize she still had, grabbed her ankles and put her feet on his shoulders. That raised her pelvis, and Frank slid his hands under her hips, kneading her ass cheeks while continuing to pound into her.

He was beginning to wear out from the exertion of his efforts and was ready to move to a more relaxed position when he suddenly felt a fire returning to his ass. He hadn't noticed that Annie had picked up the quirt and was now applying it to his abused bottom, like a jockey whipping a tired racehorse. "Don't you quit on me," she hissed, sounding almost angry. "Keep fucking, and get me off, like you did that slutty teacher." Two more lashes of the leather emphasized her desire. He found a second wind, and began fucking her harder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.