Redheads Waiting
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mother finds herself increasingly attracted to her twin redhead daughters, and starts to become obsessed with the idea of the two of them "practicing kissing". She uses mind-control tapes to nudge them along, but once you start making your sexual fantasies come true, it can be hard to stop...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I should start by saying that I'm not a bad poker player.

Joshua, bless his heart, is dreadful. He's spent the last month or so learning as much as he can, but he just doesn't have the head for it. He's a short-term thinker; he gets excited by a good hand, and doesn't realise that to win in the long run, you have to prevent people from being able to tell if you're bluffing or not. Frankly, I don't know how he can afford to go and play three times a week ... he must be getting cleaned out. (and I wish I could say that this was the most expensive hobby he's ever had.)

He's a smart enough fellow, but I just don't think he's capable of coming up with a long-term plan, and following it through until he gets what he wants. And so it was a genuine challenge to lose to him, night after night.

"Strip poker?" he'd asked, surprisingly shocked when I suggested it. "Why?"

"It'll be exciting," I told him. Unlike my husband, I think long-term. "I know we're naked most of the time anyway, but this will ... it'll add something."

/Our daughters/, I thought, but kept my poker-face on.

"Besides, it'll be good practice for when you play against the boys."

"Okay..." he said doubtfully, and each night before we went to bed, we played strip poker until one of us (almost always me) was nude. The sight of my nude body did what it's always done to my husband, and it wasn't long after I'd stripped of my last piece of clothing that he couldn't hold back any longer, and the two of us tumbled into bed.

Moving the game to the kitchen was harder, but I think my desire to get caught was infectious - we'd started having sex without closing the door (that was actually a favour to Brianna, who'd discovered the cupboard across the hall has a great view into our room) and sometimes even kept the blinds up, risking our neighbour peering in and seeing everything. Josh has always loved my exhibitionist streak, and I think he liked the idea of someone seeing what a hot woman he had at his beck and call.

So it didn't take too much convincing before Josh agreed to start playing strip poker in the kitchen.

The next step I knew would be the hardest; it would be make or break ... if Josh didn't go for it, I have no idea how I was going to include him in the new "family activities", but I trusted the girls to play their part, and I had an ace up my sleeve - frustration.

Claiming to have my period, I deprived Josh of sex for four consecutive days. (fortunately, he didn't pick up on the fact that I've never my cycle stop our love-making before... )

It almost killed me as well - I was lucky to have the girls around to attempt to keep me satisfied, but even their largest toys was no substitute for the feeling of a real cock sliding inside. When I told them that, their eyes fluttered and went blank for a second, and I knew that they were looking forward to the fulfillment of our plan as much as I was.

It was a Friday night - I remember, because I was so sexually frustrated that I'd made an excuse to take the girls out of school for an hour or two every day that week - when we settled down for our nightly game of strip poker. I'd insisted on playing it all week, winning just enough that I never had to remove my panties and reveal my lie, but stripping topless and driving Joshua absolutely crazy. As frustrated as I was, even with my nubile twins around to give me relief, his frustration must have been tenfold.

I'd told him that tonight was the night, that he was finally going to get a chance to fuck me in every hole, something we hadn't done in a single night since our last anniversary (we like to make sure they're always special occasions.) I "dropped the girl off to youth group", and when I returned Josh asked if we could go straight to the bedroom.

"Anticipation," I'd told him, "is the spice of life," and he'd rolled his eyes and followed me to the kitchen.

The girls timed it perfectly - nothing overly revealing was off, but it was clear what we were doing. They walked in, claiming that youth group had been cancelled and they'd gotten a lift home. Bless them, they're such little actors. Watching them, you'd never have guessed that they'd been outside the whole time.

When they saw what we were doing, they pretended to be shocked, Josh apologised, and then they asked if they could join in.

"What!?" he'd exclaimed, his eyes open so wide I thought they might fall out of his head. "Girls, of course you can't..."

"Why not?" I asked sweetly, shocking him just as much. "They're almost adults now - this is an adult game. Better they learn it at home than with strangers, don't you think?"

The combination of sexual frustration and two hot teenage bodies in front of him must have been clouding his brain something fierce, because he didn't even question my incredibly dodgy logic. He just threw up his hands in amused frustration.

"Fine!" he said, "They're your daughters!"

We all laughed at that - it's a line that he's used on more than one occasion; when I'd taken them to get their ears pierced, when I'd bought them their own stereo for their room, and most recently when I'd taken them to get their pubic hair lasered off.

I explained the rules to the girls, and pointed out that since their father and I had already been playing for a few rounds, the convention was that newcomers "caught up" by removing a few pieces of clothing. They looked at each other and giggled once more, and I think all three of us were watching Joshua's reactions out of the corner of our eyes.

Trying to act cool, he sat back with a satisfied half-smile on his face. The girls removed their shoes, and the game began in earnest.

Fortunately for our plan, Bri and Bec are terrible at poker - they just had to play naturally, and I had to work twice as hard to make sure I was losing to all three of them. I made sure that I was stripping the fastest, but it wasn't easy ... Bec frequently got confused about the difference between a flush and "all red", and I saw Bri fold at least twice with pocket aces.

For every few items of clothing the rest of us took off, I tried to make sure Joshua removed at least one, and it wasn't long before the twins were sitting there in nothing but their underwear, myself with only my bra remaining, and Josh in the lead, only having taken off his tie and glasses.

I'm sure the girls would have quite happily jumped their father that night, but I ensured that I was the next to lose, removed my bra, and declared the game over. I didn't want to rush things, after all. I took Josh to bed, and wasn't surprised when he came just minutes after our love-making began. I've never seen him so worked up.

I know exactly how guilt works, so I didn't let him dwell. Immediately after his orgasm, I made him go down on me, and before he had time to think, he was hard again.

As promised, Josh sampled all of my holes that night, and it wasn't long before the girls became a regular fixture in our nightly games of strip poker.

The next step was a stroke of genius on Bri's part - I don't know where she gets her manipulative streak, because it's certainly not from me. I implemented her suggestion the first night one of the girls "lost" at strip poker, the first time that their father had seen one of his daughters entirely in the nude since they were babies.

We ended the game, Josh and I retired as normal, and just as he was on the brink of orgasm, just as my pussy was about to milk the last of his cum from him, I stopped, and whispered in his ear.

"Did it make you excited, seeing your little girl like that? Did you like it, watching your baby girl's tits jiggle as she laughed?"

I didn't say anything more than that, and was delighted when it set him over the edge, and even without any motion, his cock started firing off inside me.

Afterwards, I didn't mention it, he didn't mention it, but each night I went just a tiny step further. The next night, Bec lost our nightly game, and it was her name that I invoked just before his orgasm. I was going down on him that night, and when I felt the familiar signs that said he was about to cum, I paused, and looked up at him.

"I bet you'd like it if Bec were down here, sucking on your big ole cock. Would you like that, honey, would you like that?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.