Redheads Waiting - Cover

Redheads Waiting

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother finds herself increasingly attracted to her twin redhead daughters, and starts to become obsessed with the idea of the two of them "practicing kissing". She uses mind-control tapes to nudge them along, but once you start making your sexual fantasies come true, it can be hard to stop...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

1:

I should start by pointing out that I'm not a lesbian. Maybe Bri is, but not me. I just ... I was just trying to be a good teacher, trying to teach my older sister how to kiss. I swear.

It wasn't my fault that it turned into a few hours of making out, okay! And afterwards, when I heard Bri getting off, I joined in because ... well, it would be rude not to. Right? I didn't want to give her, like, bad self-esteem or whatever. But I swear, I'm not a lesbian.

The next day was awkward. We awoke, dressed, and went to school without saying anything. The tension was so obvious at breakfast that even Mum picked up on it.

"What happened?" she kept asking, looking between the two of us. "What happened? Tell your mother ... you can trust your mother. Tell mother what happened. Tell Mum what happened."

I knew that I could trust Mum, and that I could talk to her about anything, even sexual stuff ... especially sexual stuff. But I didn't even understand what had happened yet. I wanted to run through it in my own head before I even thought about talking about it with my mother.

Mum dropped us off, we went our separate ways, and we didn't see each other again until that afternoon, when we both got home. We headed to our room, and stripped out of our school uniforms.

Now, normally Bri and I would unclothe separately, in different rooms. Normally we'd do it at different times, or at least one of us would go and change in the bathroom, but on that day, the day after we ... the day after I taught Bri how to kiss, we undressed at the same time, in the same room, without ever breaking eye contact.

It was while we were stripping that I started to admit a few things, even if only to myself.

While Bri was peeling off her stockings, I finally confessed, in my own brain, that yes, I'd brought myself off twice last night, just thinking about her body, thinking about how her lips had felt, and about how much I'd enjoyed her roaming hands, touching my legs and my waist and my arse and my boobs. While Bri was unbuttoning her blouse, I admitted that I'd drifted off at least three times today in class, imagining us doing the same thing (and more) without our nighties on. When Bri's sexy little black bra came into view, I realised that while I'd been playing with myself, I'd also been wondering if that was how her pussy felt, too, if she'd enjoy it as much as I did if I ran my fingers over her clit...

I'm not a lesbian. Really, I'm not. I'd spent the whole day at school looking at girls, imagining kissing them, and none of them did anything for me. I don't like girls, I like guys. I like guys ... and my twin sister. I can't explain it, but it's true.

And it's something that I couldn't even admit to myself, that I had a huge crush on my twin sister, that she turned me on, and that I wanted to do what we'd done last night again and again and again. It was something that I couldn't admit ... until I was standing there in our bedroom, watching her step out of her skirt, watching my twin sister Brianna standing in front of me, wearing nothing but a bra and panties...

And all the time I was watching her, and finally admitting some hard truths to myself, she was watching me undress. She was watching me undress, and she was breathing harder and harder, faster and faster.

We didn't say a word, we just moved towards each other slowly, and started to kiss again. It was just as good as I'd remembered it being: better, as there was more of her skin touching mine. I felt electricty on my lips as she kissed them, my legs felt alive everywhere her fingers moved over them. When she moved her mouth down to my neck and started to kiss and bite me, my eyes rolled back in pleasure, and my brain turned off...

...

...

...

... I didn't think again until a few hours later. We were lying, naked in my bed, legs and arms intertwined, both of us soaked in sweat and juices and saliva. I'd brought Bri off three, four, maybe five times, and she'd done the same to me. It was the most intensely sexual feeling I'd ever had, nibbling on my sister's pussy and looking up to see her face contorted in pleasure. She'd suckled on my breasts as her fingers pumped in and out of me, and I'd left more than a few hickeys on her neck and inner thigh.

Other than "Oh god"s, moaning and the occasional high-pitched squeal, we still hadn't spoken, and I knew this was the time.

"Bri... -" I started, but she cut me off.

"Want to go again?"

I just nodded.

2:

After that, we were inseparable. Bri seemed to be as constantly horny as I was, and every chance we got, we would sneak off somewhere and get each other off - we got adept at using our mouths, our hands ... if we needed to, we could get each other off in less than 5 minutes, standing up, without removing any clothes. Every chance we got to be alone, we were at least making out (if not much, much more) and even when there were other people around, we were always holding hands or touching in some way.

I've always loved Bri - she's my sister! But despite what they taught us in school, I didn't find myself falling in love with her or anything like that. I loved her as a sister, even when I was touching her in an utterly non-sisterly way. I wasn't in love with her, I just thought she was pretty fucking sexy; a sentiment I'm sure she reciprocated.

One time, we both had a free period at the same time, so we snuck into the girl's bathroom, and spent the entire 40 minutes in a cubicle, playing a game we called 'nipps' - seeing how much we could turn each other on, just using our nipples. First girl to touch herself (or the other) loses.

(I lost.)

Another time, we were at Youth Group, and I noticed Bri give me a strong look, immediately after she asked if she could be excused. We snuck off to the empty church next to our meeting, and "did it" at the pulpit. It was so naughty ... and the fact that anyone could have come looking for us at any point, caught us fucking in the house of God really added something for some reason.

The closest we ever got to getting caught was when Mum came into our room, late at night, without knocking. Bri was under the covers, going down on me at the time - I guess I must have been moaning pretty loudly. When Mum came in, she just thought Bri was in the loo, and she stood there chatting to me for quite a while. Bri must have been feeling cheeky, because she didn't stop. Little minx; I had to keep making conversation with Mum even while I came. (if Mum suspected anything, she didn't let on. She just asked if I was feeling okay, right before she left, and reminded me that I could tell her anything, that I shouldn't have any secrets from mummy.)

The most public we ever did anything was at the movies. Mum, Dad, me and Bri all went, and Bri was sitting at the very end, with me next to her and Dad next to me. It was a James Bond flick, and while Dad was engrossed, neither me or Bri found it very interesting at all. Without anyone noticing, I managed to get my hand up her dress, and brought her off during the film. She came during a particularly loud action sequence; anyone who heard anything would have thought the screams were coming from the film.

All the time we were doing this, sneaking around, sleeping in each other's beds, getting each other off any chance we got - while everything was happening, I just couldn't get over how sexy we were. I mean, Brianna is insanely sexy, and I know that I'm considered a bit of a looker, but I mean ... the whole thing. The fact that we were twins, and the underwear we wore...

Oh yeah, the underwear. I don't remember how it came up, but I was talking to Mum and we were discussing underwear. (Mum's cool about stuff like that; I know I can talk to her about anything. Especially sex. I trust my mother.) Anyway, by the end of the conversation, she'd said we could borrow her credit card and go lingerie shopping - she didn't even act like she was doing us a huge favour, she was really pushing for it! I would have invited her to come along, but I sort of wanted to just go with Bri, y'know?

The trip started with us looking at fairly conservative stuff, but then our competitive sides took over. I would suggest something for Bri that was a little bit saucier than she'd normally wear, she'd come back with something twice as naughty. It wasn't until we were both trying on thongs and peephole bras, comparing areola sizes and mock-spanking each other's arses that we realised we'd attracted an audience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.