Redheads Waiting - Cover

Redheads Waiting

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother finds herself increasingly attracted to her twin redhead daughters, and starts to become obsessed with the idea of the two of them "practicing kissing". She uses mind-control tapes to nudge them along, but once you start making your sexual fantasies come true, it can be hard to stop...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

1:

I should start by pointing out that I'm not a lesbian, y'know?

That might sound like a weird thing to start with, but it's important. Me and my sis Bec had been raised to be all "gay yay" and all that and honestly I've got no issues with it - until lately I always thought it was a bit gross, but whatever. Do what you gotta do, y'know?

And I mean, you hear that one in ten people are gay or whatever, and you wonder if you're that one. And I did wonder for a while, but then I'd think about a girl and I'd think about a guy and there was just no competition, y'know? I like guys, and I always have.

But then I heard there's a thing where you can fall in love with a person and not a gender, I guess ... but then I'm not really talking about love, just sex, so ... lol, this isn't making any sense. I'll start at the beginning.

My name's Brianna, but everyone just calls me Bri. I'm 16 and four months, and I have a twin sister (who's the same age as me, surprise surprise.) We're not identical twins, but you can tell that we're sisters. We've always been close - not creepy close or anything like that, but we've always got along.

About a month or two ago, Bec (that's my twin) and I went through our own little "sexual revolution", if that makes sense. We were talking, and we both came up with the same idea at the same time - we realised that we were sick of wearing what society says we have to wear in order to be "good girls". We're both sexual women, and we decided that we wanted to start showing it, so we decided to start wearing what we wanted when we wanted, y'know?

I think part of us wanted it to be a big "fuck you" to our parents, too, for telling us what we can and can't do, but it didn't really work out like that. For one, our Mum's pretty cool - recently we've realised that she's the kind of person you can really talk to about anything you like, and Dad's so harmless that it's really hard to rebel against him. It's like trying to rebel against a piece of soggy toast - it's not really worth it. Dad's like that.

So me and Bec started wearing our "out" clothes around the house, waiting for Mum or Dad to say something, but neither of them did. Dad didn't even seem to notice, and Mum ... almost admired it? It was weird, I saw her checking out our legs a few times. Maybe she was just remembering the days when she used to look like that. I've seen pictures, Mum used to be a bit of a hottie. Even now, she's kind of sexy, in a "mum" kind of way.

So I was waiting for Mum to start lecturing us, but it never came. Instead, she had this really gross conversation about an old girlfriend she used to have (yeah, I know - ew, right?) and asked the weirdest question that anyone's ever asked me ever - she asked if Bec and I ever "practiced kissing".

At first, I was grossed out. Then I told Bec, and she started laughing, and then I started laughing, and we couldn't stop. It was just so weird - Mum telling me about how she used to kiss girls, and then asking if I did ... after we finished laughing, there was a weird silence, and we haven't really spoken about it again. Bec probably didn't even think about it again after that, and I completely forgot about it ... for about a week.

I dunno why, but after a week I started thinking about it again, and the thought just got stuck in my head. Kissing Bec. Kissing my twin. Kissing my twin is hot.

You see why I wanted to make it clear that I wasn't a lesbian? I mean, I've never kissed a guy, but I've defs thought about it. A lot. But then the image of kissing a guy sort of got displaced by the idea of kissing Bec, and the thought wouldn't go away.

What's worse is that I was starting to notice how good Bec looked in her more slutty clothes (which she was starting to wear, more and more.) It was an unexpected side-effect from our little sex revolution; I'd find myself staring at her cleavage, or checking out her arse as she bent over to pick something up. I even considered going in and watching her shower, pretending that I was just brushing my teeth or something. If she caught me, I could just be like "We're sisters, it's cool."

I had this weird crush on my sister. It should have bothered me more than it did, but ... I kind of liked it.

2:

Bec's always been better with guys than I have. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think she's hot and I can definitely see what guys would see in her, but ... I'm not exactly Queen Ugly myself. If I had to put it down to one thing, I'd say it's her boobs. The difference between a B and a C cup, y'know? Guys notice that sort of thing, and when you're in front of two similar-looking redheads, you're going to go with the one with the bigger cans.

So I've never kissed a guy. I've been on a few awkward dates (the worst was the one where my Dad came along. Yeah.) and I've had crushes before, but it's just never happened for me. Bad luck, I guess, or maybe I'm uglier than I think I am. How much would that suck? If I was the one teenager in the world without low self-esteem, and it turned out that I was ugly.

Bec's had better luck with guys; she had a boyfriend once for two whole months, and she told me that they kissed a bunch of times, and once he even put his hand up her top.

So yeah, if we were going to practice kissing, it would be me asking Bec. Bec's got the experience, and she's never been a bitch about it or anything. She always answers questions that I ask her, and one time she even showed me what it had felt like when Mark (her ex) had felt her up. Well, she started to, but it was a bit weird so we stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.