A Model College Student
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In college, I got a job as a male model for a life drawing class that turned out to be incredible. How? You'll just have to read my story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Then, on Monday, I had finished my last class and was walking to my dorm when I heard a female voice call out, "Noah, hi, wait up," and I look back and it was Nora from the life drawing class and from the private session on Saturday.

She came running up and kissed me hello.

"Where are you headed?" she asked.

"Oh, just back to my room, what are you up to?"

"Not much, can I come with you? Are you busy right now?"

"No, I was just going back to my room after class."

"Can I come with you? I wanted to show you something."

She was carrying an art portfolio so I figured I was going to see some of the drawings she'd made of me.

Once we got to my room, I asked her, "What was it you wanted to show me?" and she put her case down and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Well, I've seen you naked three times now and I thought I'd show you what I look like."

As she slid off her bra, her breasts fell out. They were really large with nipples that were light pink and the centers really poked out. She put her hands under them and jiggled them for me. I was sitting on my bed as she took a step to me and put one in my face.

Not being a fool, I opened my mouth and sucked her hard nipple as she loosened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She then raised back up and pulled off her panties and stood back for me to see.

She was medium height and, I think, what most would call voluptuous. Now, don't think chubby. Nora was not overweight at all, she was really hot and had these oversized breasts that were just outstanding. They were large and full and were somewhat wider than her chest.

"God, you're boobs are fantastic," I told her, "how big are they?"

"Thirty-six-double-D, almost triple."

"They're really nice and you're really ... well, just so hot-looking."

"I want more than just you to look at me, Noah. See this?" she said, spreading her stance and pulling her pussy open, "I want that nice cock of yours that I've been seeing so much of right in here."

I know enough to ask, "Do you have a favorite position?"

She came to the bed and got on her hands and knees, telling me, "Doggie, I love it," and I moved up between her legs to rub my dick head on her pussy getting it all nice and wet.

"Do we need a condom? I have some."

"I'm on the pill and I don't usually, so no, let's just fuck naked," she said and I began pressing into her.

Once I was fully inside, I reached under to fondle her big boobs that were suspended beneath her. I just loved their heft, their mass, as I lifted them and felt their density.

She was tight to get into and, once inside, she seemed to grip me tightly as I moved my hips back and forth.

"Mmm, I knew I'd love this. I've been so hot and horny seeing that beautiful cock of yours that I've been going crazy with my vibrators. So, when I saw you walking just now, I just had to see if you'd fuck me."

"Well, I'm sure glad you saw me coming home, this is just the best, Nora. I love that I get to see you naked, you look so hot."

"You just like my big boobies, don't you? All the guys I've ever known want them. I remember when they started to grow. They just popped up and got bigger every month. All my girlfriends wanted to see them all the time, to see how fast they were growing. By the time if was fourteen, I was C-cup, by sixteen, D-cup, and these are double-D's."

"And on such a slender girl, too," I added.

"Oh, I know, I'm just a small girl with huge boobs. You see me naked, it's really a contrast."

"Well, Nora, it's a beautiful contrast and one that guys can't help but admire," I told her as I shoved back and forth.

"You wouldn't believe how many girls want to play with them. I get asked in the showers all the time if I want them soaped."

"Yeah, I've heard that the girl's showers get pretty wild sometimes."

"Oh, you should see what goes on, Noah. It's like a porn film sometimes."

"So, do you let them soap your boobs?"

She laughed and said, "They look pretty clean, don't they?"

I'd heard things about girls in college, this was my first year and I seemed to hear more about girls hooking up with girls every week that went by.

Well, not much risk of pregnancy and, I suppose, lower risk for STDs and such and, well, I guess they may seem less averse to same sex hook-ups than many of the guys I know, honestly including myself. All I knew was that I was sure loving the feelings Nora's tight pussy was giving me as I rocked in and out of her.

"I knew I'd love your pretty cock, Noah, the first time I saw it. You came out from behind the screen so confident, so sure of yourself, your cock just knowing it was being admired by every one of us, even Cedric, the guy with the little mustache. Some of us went to the Union for coffee after and all he talked about was how much he'd love having your penis in his mouth. You see, you made quite an impression on us all."

"Okay, maybe a little more than I'd intended from what you're telling me."

"Oh, I think he's harmless, actually. But some of us girls in the class, well, you certainly know how I feel about your lovely contribution to our very liberal arts education. I know some of the girls have, well, the same as what we're doing. You must be getting a lot of pussy."

"It's worked out better than I'd expected, that's true," I told her as she laughed while I rocked my cock in and out of her.

"I'm feelin' close, ooh, yeah, keep doing it just like that, Noah, just like ... UUH, UUH, uh, uh, mmm, oh, don't stop, fuck me, yeah, yeah," she groaned.

I was close, really close now and another few strokes brought me there as my cum began spewing deep inside another coed from the art class.

We snuggled a while and I sucked and played with her deliciously-large boobs, my face cradled between them, then she pressed then together for me to suck both nipples at once, she really liked that and so did I.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.