A Model College Student - Cover

A Model College Student

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In college, I got a job as a male model for a life drawing class that turned out to be incredible. How? You'll just have to read my story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

It was my first year of college, early November, actually, when I saw a notice posted for two models for an art class. Actually, it was for two nude life models, one male, one female.

Well, I could use the money and I was on an athletic scholarship on the swimming team and my body was in pretty good tone.

So, I went to see the art instructor who asked me several questions like if I'd ever posed before and especially if I'd ever posed unclothed.

I told her that I hadn't but I thought I could do it okay. She was pretty upfront mentioning that it would be helpful if I could exercise some control over possible erections that might occur. I told her I thought I could although I am a young, healthy male and could only try.

She seemed quite down-to-earth about it and asked if I'd like to try modeling for a class for a one-time fee to see if I wanted to continue.

I figured that was a good way to see if I really wanted to do this and she asked if I would strip down to my shorts which I did.

She pronounced me suitable and told me to be at Room 226 in the Art Center at 2 pm the next afternoon. What she didn't see, though it would be on display the next afternoon, was my cock. Yes, it was nice, just over seven inches erect and was just over four soft and flaccid.

I really didn't think much about it until lunchtime the next day when I realized that I was soon to be naked in front of a group of people I'd probably never seen before, dick and all.

Was I nervous? I was but the money was good and, well, I'm certainly not ashamed of my body, I'm actually pretty buff. In high school, the girls on the swim team voted me the guy they'd most like to see naked and I was happy to oblige.

So, I opened the door of Room 226 right at two and went in.

The instructor came right over and showed me a screen to change behind which I thought was a bit odd and I went behind and stripped. I had a moment to look around and see that it was mostly females in the class. Oh, my.

As I stepped out, I now could look around and there were seventeen young women and two guys in the class.

The instructor had me stand on a platform in the middle of the group and showed me the pose she wanted.

I couldn't look around too much but, well, there sure seemed to be some rather pretty young women in the class and I got several smiles from the ones in front of me, one even winked.

But, I was also concentrating on railroad trains, parachuting out of airplanes, time-lapse images of leaves on trees shriveling and falling, dead and brown to the ground, just anything non-sexy. I'm sure you understand.

I was able to control my dick pretty well though I mostly much knew it had lengthened a bit, after all, it does have a mind of its own.

After about ten minutes or so, the instructor told me to take a break and do some stretches if I wanted so I used the opportunity to look around the room taking inventory of the young female art students.

That was when I knew that I wanted to continue modeling for the class, it was packed with very pretty girls and while I'd gotten to know a few girls so far, this was looking interesting. And, well, I was now wondering if, perhaps, I wasn't an exhibitionist. It had never occurred to me before but I did like standing there totally naked in front of all those lovely young women, all clothed as one would expect.

After posing some more, I took another break, it was tiring as you held a particular position, and after a few stretches, I took a long, stretch right in front of one of the girls, the one who'd winked at me earlier, and as I stretched high and wide, I moved my hips toward her so my cock was less than a foot from her face.

I looked down at her and she was grinning at me, knowing I was purposely putting my cock near her. But, then it was time for my final pose of the day.

At the end of the hour, I got down and went behind the screen to get dressed, something I thought was, frankly, kind of weird since I'd been naked for an hour. But they have their ways of doing things.

The class was cleaning up and putting their supplies away when the girl I'd put my cock out for came over and shook my hand thanking me.

"I'm Nicole, I just wanted to thank you for being here today. Are you coming back?"

As she took her hand away, I knew that she's palmed a note into my hand which I slid into my pocket.

"Well, I'm supposed to talk with the instructor now and, yeah, I plan on doing this regularly."

"Good, I hope to see you again ... all of you," and she smiled, turned and walked out.

I talked with the instructor and we arranged for me to model for the class on a regular basis, Tuesdays and Thursdays. She also suggested that I might want to shave my underarm and pubic hair though it was really up to me.

As I walked back to my dorm, I pulled out the piece of paper the girl had given me. It was simple, "Nicole Hopkins" followed by a phone number.

I pulled out my phone and pressed the numbers.

"Hello, this is Nicole."

"Hi, this is Noah."

"Noah, Noah who?"

"You just gave me your phone number in the Life Drawing Class. I was the model."

"Omigod, yes, oh, your name is Noah, okay. Um, well, yeah, thanks for calling me. Um, I ... I kind of wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your modeling for our class. I think you have a great body, really nice."

"Thanks, I do train some so that helps."

"I was wondering if maybe you ever saw any of the girls in the classes you model for. Like, you know, um, maybe like to, um, have some fun together."

Well, that didn't leave too much to guess about, did it?

"I've just started the modeling so I'm really pretty new to it."

"You looked really relaxed and confident up there in front of all the class. Um, could we like get together sometime, maybe some night this week?"

"Sure Nicole, when's good for you?"

"Are you like free right now?"

It was three-thirty and, well, I did have the time.

"Yeah, I'm open."

"I'm in the new dorm, the one with the red roof, Room 340. Could you come over now?"

"I'll be right over," I told her and we ended the call as I turned and began walking to her dorm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.