And Then There Were Goblins - Cover

And Then There Were Goblins

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - In a dystopian future, Goblins have taken over America. They expand, city by city, and the human race is unable to fight them, barely able to resist their seductive powers. A small group of female soldiers is sent on a mission to save the human race, and capture a Goblin Queen...but can they get her back for study before she seduces and turns the entire squad?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction fantasy story, sci-fi fantasy story

Cameron gripped her shotgun with both hands. She was comforted by its weight, its sturdiness, the cold steel against her hands. She could also feel the pressure of her various hand-guns strapped to different parts of her body, the machine gun that was attached to her chest, and, of course, the constant presence of her rocket-launcher on her back.

She was prepared.

The march was cold and quiet. Her footsteps quickly became the loudest thing in the area; once or twice she thought she heard twigs snapping, but she couldn't see anything, and the faster she finished her recon, the sooner she could be back with the trio of girls she left behind.

It was only when she was halfway there that Cameron realised what she was heading towards, and her jog broke into an all-out run.

Cameron didn't consider herself an overly emotional person. Perhaps it was the years she'd spent as a soldier, perhaps it was the young age that she realised she was never going to be able to follow her dream, and settle down and marry like her mother had ... whatever the reason, she had become extraordinarily practical, even hardened.

When Bea had been lost, she'd been sad, but pushed it back for the sake of the mission. If Whip were to be next to disappear, she would likely react in a similar way. At home, she had a dog, and that was as close to a soul-mate as she ever expected to get.

As Cameron looked at the smoke, rising from the remains of their helicopter, it was the realisation that she was never going to see her dog again that hurt the most.

For the first time in her life, Cameron was overcome with emotion. She fell to her knees, stared at the destruction in front of her - their only hope of getting home, up in flames -and Cameron wept.

And then the musk hit.


Beatrice grinned.

More accurately, the New Queen grinned through Beatrice. Beatrice herself was overcome with euphoria - her Queen was inside her, controlling her, using her worthless body to do her bidding. Beatrice was beyond grinning - she was serving her Queen well, and that was producing an emotion more powerful than she'd ever felt before.

But the New Queen was simply grinning. It was time.

Even hit with a full force of goblin musk, Cameron was able to instinctively draw her weapons and start firing. Even while her head swam with images of pussy, tits; even while her head filled with sex scenes, seductions, raw animal fucking, Cameron had been in this situation often enough to know that taking out the goblin wouldn't mean the end of the feelings, but it would mean living to see another battle.

Unfortunately for Cameron, Beatrice knew what Cameron knew, and was hidden before the musk even reached her.

Cameron moaned; she had to act fast. She'd been in this situation before; alone, one-on-one with a goblin. She understood their behaviour; if there was a bunch and their Queen wasn't present, they would simply charge, attack, try to seduce her. If there was just one with no Queen, she'd hide, wait until the musk took hold, and then step forward.

But Cameron had a strong suspicion that she was facing only one goblin, and that the New Queen was controlling her.

She lay prostate on the ground, trying to ignore the voices, the images, the sensations that the musk brought ... it was a real effort to keep her hands where they were and stop them from wandering, caressing, maybe just playing with her pussy a tiny bit, just to keep the edge off, what's the harm in that?

Clenching her teeth, she tried to remain as still as possible. Beatrice was smart - probably the smartest woman that Cameron had ever met, and working in tandem with the New Queen, there was no knowing what they were capable of.

God, she couldn't help but think, what a sexy combination. She could imagine it now - the New Queen laying on her back, the goblin that had once been Bea between her legs, that long goblin tongue going to work...

Just a few feet away, concealed behind the burned remains of the helicopter, Beatrice watched. Soon, she knew that Cameron would join her, become one of her Queen's servants. Soon.


Fifteen minutes passed; through Beatrice's eyes, the New Queen watched as Cameron's efforts to remain still weakened. If she wasn't forewarned, she may even have fallen for the girl's complete immobility - fortunately, Beatrice was well aware of Cameron's techniques, and she didn't fall for it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.