And Then There Were Goblins
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In a dystopian future, Goblins have taken over America. They expand, city by city, and the human race is unable to fight them, barely able to resist their seductive powers. A small group of female soldiers is sent on a mission to save the human race, and capture a Goblin Queen...but can they get her back for study before she seduces and turns the entire squad?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction fantasy story, sci-fi fantasy story

The New Queen lay, feigning unconsciousness, one eye open just a sliver, and watched The Old One. She had put the gas mask back on - that would make the dance more difficult, but not impossible. The New Queen had moves that no gas mask could defend against.

Beatrice had noticed the New Queen eyeing her off earlier. At first she'd tried to stare her down, but as soon as she'd made eye contact with the New Queen's, she'd started thinking about what Drew had said earlier. Her eyes were different - not just different to a typical goblin's milky-white blankness, but different to human eyes as well. The black seemed ... deeper, somehow. More intense. Or perhaps it was the iris, there was something about the specks of colour that wasn't quite right...

She'd only been staring into them for a few seconds, trying to spot what made them different, when Vernita had ordered her to retreat. Beatrice had looked up to discover herself in the midst of a firefight, goblins dying to the right and left of her. Her military training snapped into action, and within seconds she was dragging Drew and the New Queen away from the action.

Now here she was, alone with the New Queen.

Bea had killed more goblins than she could count - she'd captured them and brought them back to base for research, she'd slaughtered them ... one of her early missions had specifically required her squad to torture a group of goblins, to see if that made attacking a Queen from another angle any easier.

During the course of her duty, she'd been exposed to the goblin's musk again and again and again. She'd probably slept with half of the human army by this point, but those passionate post-battle encounters were nothing compared to the true heat of being surrounded by musk, the arousal felt while staring at a scaly goblin, watching their breasts heave, staring into their empty white eyes, breathing in their scent, wanting to throw yourself at them, surrender to their touch...

But in all her years of battling goblins and her own desires, she'd never had much admiration for them outside of a fight. She didn't keep track of the exact numbers, but Beatrice was extremely proud that after more than one thousand battles, she'd never given into her desires, and only once been in serious danger of being turned.

The New Queen, however ... she was different, somehow. Beatrice picked her up; compared to the heavy packs Bea was used to lugging around, the goblin weighed practically nothing.

There was something strangely tempting about the New Queen's tight skin, showcasing the veins that ran through her small breasts. Never before had the lesions that covered their skin been so alluring - Bea wondered what they'd taste like. Would they resemble her comrade's scars, the scars that Bea had tasted so many times before, or would they have their own, unique, sweet flavour. Bea had a strange compulsion to lick them, nibble on the colored wounds. Perhaps she'd start on the lesions, follow them along the goblin's arms until she reached her round breasts...

The New Queen seized the opportunity to strike - while The Old One was distracted with her breasts, staring at her hard nipples, she opened her eyes and spat.

A large glob of spit landed on Bea's neck, stunning her. No one had ever seen a Queen spit before. She could feel it slowly slide down, past her collar, past her tank top ... she could feel as the drop of saliva got into her bra and somehow split into two, each half gliding onto a nipple, where they settled, sending strange jolts of excitement straight to her brain...

Beatrice had no idea what a Queen's saliva would do to her, but she suspected that it wasn't good. She dropped the New Queen, and tore her shirt off as quickly as she could. Before she could get her singlet off as well, she noticed that unconsciousness wasn't the only thing that the goblin had been faking - the New Queen stood in front of her, hands untied, those big eyes staring straight at her.

The New Queen's lips spread in a grin. One-on-one, at last. Before she had been given the honour of being Queened, back when she was simply Uma the Goblin, she'd never had a chance to turn a human. But she remembered it from her previous life, when she herself had been turned, had been lucky enough to feel the touch of a goblin, feel their kiss, feel the last of her former self drain away...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.