And Then There Were Goblins - Cover

And Then There Were Goblins

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In a dystopian future, Goblins have taken over America. They expand, city by city, and the human race is unable to fight them, barely able to resist their seductive powers. A small group of female soldiers is sent on a mission to save the human race, and capture a Goblin Queen...but can they get her back for study before she seduces and turns the entire squad?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction fantasy story, sci-fi fantasy story

The Queen was excited, which pleased her servants. She sat on her throne, her legs spread wide with a goblin between them, pleasuring her with its tongue. Another goblin sat on each of her plump breasts, suckling frantically, drooling with pleasure. Her hands traced circles around the breast of her slave, her eyes flickered around frantically, her mouth was drawn back in an excited grin, and her consciousness was controlling the thousands of goblins she'd sent to the sewers ... and the small group she'd sent to the edge of her reach, the very limit of ground she controlled.

Whenever she sent goblins to the outer lands of her power, there was a risk that they would break off, that she would no longer be able to control them. The stronger her emotions and feelings were, the stronger her control over her goblins, and so to reduce the risk of losing her team, she'd instructed the few goblins who remained in the throne room to pleasure her, bring her to regular, powerful orgasms.

The outer team were on their way back now, so while her goblins' efforts were no longer necessary, she kept them going in celebration.

As long as the humans were in the sewers, her goblins would continue hunting for them, but the results of her outer team's expedition had ensured that even if the humans took the New Queen out of the Queen's reach, she had a fighting chance. If she escaped, there would be no reason for her to return to Denver. Unless the Queen's goblins made contact with the humans again, it was time to let go, to start thinking about internal affairs...

As the Queen was brought to orgasm for the fifteenth time in the last hour, she started eyeing off the slaves that were pleasuring her. With the New Queen gone, likely going to take her own city in the next few weeks, she needed a new number one. Perhaps Sofie, whose tongue was currently deep within her, or Julie, nibbling on her right nipple and playing with herself.

It was an important decision, and not one to be rushed. She would have to assess each candidate at length, test their brains, leadership potential, skill with fingers, skill with tongue, flexibility, stamina...

The next few months were going to be busy.


If you ignored the fact that I was surrounded by thousands of goblins, trying to kill or turn whoever was carrying what I held in my arms, I was probably the safest I'd ever been in my life. Four of Earth's greatest warriors were surrounding me, each of them armed to the teeth, specifically looking out for any threats coming towards me.

Of course, to counter that, in my arms was one of the most dangerous creatures anyone had ever encountered, ever. The New Queen was restrained so heavily that all I could see of her were her legs and her big, beautiful eyes, but she still held dangers uncountable. Some of them we had taken precautions against, but we had no way of knowing what else she was capable of, what we should be defending against.

The sewer was dark, and with a girl on each side of me I couldn't see where we were going, so I just trusted them to jostle me in the right direction and spent my time looking into the New Queen's eyes. She fascinated me. Such potential for danger, such power ... such beauty.

I wasn't the only one who couldn't keep my eyes off her. The New Queen kept staring at Beatrice, and Bea kept staring back, an uneasy look on her face. I was about to ask whether she was all right, and whether she should be focussed outward and keeping an eye out for incoming goblins instead of staring at my Queen when Whip made a single gesture, and everything suddenly got loud.

I've seen goblins die before, of course - from the goblin that Whip had beheaded just a few hours ago, to the corpses I'd helped my mother dissect as a child. But I'd never before seen so many die so violently. They were coming in swarms, in waves, but before they could even get within a few feet of us, they were being killed, right in front of my eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.