And Then There Were Goblins
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In a dystopian future, Goblins have taken over America. They expand, city by city, and the human race is unable to fight them, barely able to resist their seductive powers. A small group of female soldiers is sent on a mission to save the human race, and capture a Goblin Queen...but can they get her back for study before she seduces and turns the entire squad?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction fantasy story, sci-fi fantasy story

My eyes shot open as we landed. I'd been having the same dream I'd been having since I was a teenager. One of the worst memories of my life, repeating over and over, again and again ... my mother, standing over me ... that smell ... me begging her, pleading ... trying to escape my shackles, trying to get just one hand free...

I tried to shake it off, and looked outside. It was night - we had landed just outside of Denver, past the Queen's range. If we were unlucky enough to come across any goblins out here, they'd be operating of their own free will, and the Queen would never know they were gone.

Once we entered the city limits, we had no such luxury. As soon as a goblin spotted us, the Queen would know where we were, and send all her goblins to take us. The city had been human-free for months now; they'd be desperate for sport, and the Queen would be delighted to find new recruits.

This operation had been months in the planning, and we had just one chance. If our timing was wrong, we were all finished.

Vernita led us out of the chopper. Following immediately behind her, I wondered if she'd slept at all. She wasn't visibly tired, but knowing Vernita, that meant very little. Beatrice looked around for a few seconds before emerging after me. We'd all been run through the plan so many times we could not only recite our roles in our sleep, we could use the exact wording of the mission brief.

Before we'd left, Beatrice had run us through any potential flaws in the plan, and exactly how we would deal with them. Cameron had given me some basic weapons training, and Whip had freaked me out by appearing behind me unexpectedly every few minutes. She did it again as Cameron left the helicopter - I could have sworn I'd been watching the door, but she'd somehow managed to exit without me noticing, walk around everyone, and stand behind me for a few seconds before I even noticed. I wondered if this was how she amused herself, scaring the pants off the new girl.

Cameron walked slowly, solidly. She was carrying enough weapons to take out the entire city, but I knew that she was worried that they wouldn't be enough. Our mission was going to take us deep, deep into the goblins' central lair ... into the Queen's chamber itself. Plan A was to get in stealthily, but if that didn't work, Plan B was to shoot our way in. Our escape was almost definitely going to be messy, but once we had the target, we at least had some leverage.

We set off.


The first few hours passed silently and uneventfully. Our pilot stayed with the chopper; a male, he would be immune to the goblin's charms. The only risk was if any got into the chopper; the handgun we left him with would be enough to defend himself, under most circumstances, but any contact with a goblin and the odds were against him surviving more than a few days.

Of course, if we weren't back within a few days, we'd have bigger problems on our hands than a dead pilot.

Being born female had caused its fair share of problems for me - the odds of entering a heterosexual relationship that lasted longer than a night were close to zero; my best bet was becoming a prized breeder, and getting to have sex once every nine months. The fear of being turned into a goblin, into a bald, sharp-toothed, purple-tongued, sex-crazed creature was constant, with me each and every day.

But I couldn't help but wonder what it was like being a male - sure, you get your pick of women, but each goblin city that arises is a new a fresh chance to find yourself waking up dead in the morning. Each Queen had a unique genetic code, and even if you were immune to every goblin until now, contact with a new Queen's goblins could result in your sudden and painful death. As we left our pilot, I admired his bravery, and hoped that we'd see him again.

We traipsed through the sewers, careful not to make a noise, or emit any more light than we needed to. The plan was to walk to a base that had been set up for us, try to get a few hours sleep, and then make the rest of the journey to the Queen's fortress the following night. Our intel suggested that she was relatively undefended; Denver had been taken over three years ago, and when they weren't fighting humans for dominance, goblin Queens tended to prefer opulence over security.

High Command had sent a team of three specially-designed robots to pave the way for us a few weeks earlier. They looked like pieces of scrap, and whenever they detected any sort of movement, shut down and remained completely stationary. Unless the Queen herself was controlling nearby goblins at the time, the robots were unlikely go by unnoticed. Like I said, individually, goblins aren't thinkers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.