The Wager - Cover

The Wager

Copyright (C) 2012 by the author. All rights reserved.

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ren, a college junior, accepts a bet from his friend that he can land any girl chosen at random in bed within four dates. His friend chooses a girl who newly transferred into the school. Ren dates her and his seduction strategy begins to work -- up until he realizes he's developing feelings for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

Ren opened his eyes to morning light. Scarlet lay beside him, her arm and leg across him. He brushed aside some of her hair and she stirred. "Good morning."

"Mmm ... Did we stay wrapped around each other all night?"

"I think we did." Ren began caressing her cheek with the backs of his fingers. "Do you need breakfast?"

"Not a breakfast person," she replied.

"Me, neither." He stroked her eyebrows with his finger.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking at you ... taking in all the little things. Roll over ... I want to look at your back."

Scarlet rolled onto her stomach. Ren began caressing her shoulder blades. "That feels nice," she said. "When I was little I liked having my back touched."

"You have a nice back." He turned down the covers and made long strokes up and down her spine. "Nice bottom, too."

"I thought you wanted to look at my back -- not my backside."

"The backs of your legs are sexy, too." He ran his hands along the backs of her thighs.

"That feels nice, too. Mmm..."

Ren lay beside her and she rolled to face him. He kissed her lips, her chin and nuzzled her neck.

"Ren ... do you really want more?"

"I told you -- I can't get enough of you."

"What about tonight? Do you already have other plans?"

"No."

"Saturday is my day to do errands. If we stay in bed then I won't get done what I need to do."

"What do you need to do?"

"Laundry."

"I need to do laundry, too. Maybe we can pool our duds and save some money on the machines."

"And, I need to go to the library to look up some stuff for a report."

"I have library work, too."

"And then," she said, "we can have dinner and come back here."

He kissed her lips. "Sounds like a plan. I'll get my stuff together and meet you in the lobby."

"Before you go, Ren -- I'd like to have a talk with you. But first -- I want to use the bathroom."

"Maybe I should use the men's room downstairs."

Scarlet stood and slipped into a lightweight robe. Ren pulled on his jeans. She handed him her ID card. "This is the problem with living in an old dorm," she remarked, "gang showers."

"I know," he replied. "Over at Moore two rooms share a common bath. It's a lot more private ... of course, though, all the rooms are doubles. I think I'd rather have a single and a gang shower."

Barefoot and bare-chested he headed down stairs and into the restroom off the dorm's lobby. He used her ID to open the stairwell and climbed back up to her floor, rapping on her door. There was no answer.

As he was waiting another student walked by. "Oh, hi, Ren," she said.

"Beverly..."

"What are you doing here? No doubt another scalp to hang at your belt? Who's the lucky one this time? She looked up at the door. "Scarlet Quinlan? Be kind to her, Ren."

"Why?"

"She was going out with some guy and a couple of weeks ago he dumped her. She's kinda on the rebound."

"I see."

"Scarlet didn't say much about it. She kinda keeps to herself."

"I'll remember that."

"Oh -- if you're ever lonely or hard up ... give me a call. Maybe we can get together ... for old time's sake."

"I'll remember that, too," Ren replied.

Beverly turned, gave him a little wave and headed down the corridor.

Scarlet stepped out of the communal bathroom and headed toward her door. "Sorry -- I always take longer," she remarked. "Beverly Paxton gave me a knowing look on her way past. Let me guess ... She's one of your conquests, isn't she?"

"I dated her for a couple of weeks my freshman year."

Scarlet unlocked her door and Ren followed her inside. He sat on the bed she used as a sofa. "You said you wanted to talk." He patted the mattress beside him. She stretched out on it, her shoulders on his lap and he pushed a cushion under her head. "Comfy?"

"Mmm..."

"What's on your mind?"

"Ren -- I need to know. After last night ... Will any cash be changing hands?"

He suppressed a laugh. "No. Absolutely not. That whole bet thing is forgotten."

"Understood. I won't bring it up again."

"There is something that Stimpy asked me to do for him."

"What's that?"

"He wants to arrange to meet a girl in your class ... someone you're friendly with. Lucinda I think is her name."

"The little Amerasian girl?"

"That's the one. Stimpy's not a bad guy, Scarlet. He's a fooler. He looks kinda dumb and lazy, but in reality he's very intelligent and a hard worker. He's an engineering major -- electrical engineering. It's a tough discipline and he gets all A's. If you really want help in math, you should go to him. He not only understands math that's beyond me, he understands math I don't even know exists. The guy wants to go into power distribution. He did an internship at Commonwealth Edison over the summer and they were so impressed with him they gave him a standing job offer when he graduates."

"I had no idea," she replied. "You're right -- he doesn't look like that sort of a student."

"He might not have social grace, and he's a little inarticulate; but I think he's a gem in the rough."

"I'll speak to Lucinda on Monday," Scarlet said. "I don't know if she already has a boyfriend, but I'll see if she's interested."

Ren caressed her side through the fabric of her robe. He ran the backs of his fingers along her ribs and down to her hip. "Anything else?"

"Yeah ... How did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Before. I was ready and willing to sleep with you that night. What is your secret?"

Ren ran his fingers across her abdomen, tracing the gothic arch of her ribcage. "I really don't have a secret. I've always liked girls. As far back as I remember, I preferred having girls as friends. I preferred playing with girls." He made a little snort. "I think for a while my folks were concerned I would turn out gay."

"Well -- THAT fear was unfounded," Scarlet interjected.

"I guess so ... When I was around twelve or thirteen, I found a book in my parents' bedroom... The Joy of Sex. I would sneak in and read it ... page by page, cover to cover ... over and over again. Then, I went to the library and found other books on the topic. When other kids were reading comic books and action stories, I was reading about sex. I lost my virginity when I was fourteen. I discovered I really enjoyed sex. And, I discovered, to my delight, that girls really enjoy sex, too ... but it has to be on THEIR terms. I decided to understand what their terms are. I really don't have a secret. I'm naturally empathetic ... take an interest in them ... look them in the eyes ... I'm straight-forward about escalating things physically. I try not to appear too eager ... I let them pursue me ... they set the pace and I know that no means no. I always made sure the girl was protected -- I always had a condom." He made a slight chuckle. "The pharmacist at the corner drug store had only daughters. Even though you were supposed to be eighteen to buy them, he was happy to sell them to me."

"Are you really interested in the art and films we've seen together?" she asked.

"I have broad tastes and interests," he replied. "I can appreciate anything if it's well done. Yes, Scarlet. I enjoy every minute we spend together."

"And, that's all there is to it? There doesn't seem to be any great secret."

"There's not. It never ceases to amaze me how many guys get it wrong." Ren caressed her hip with the backs of his fingers. "The other part is, I discovered once I get a girl into bed, it had to be the best sex she ever experienced." He ran his fingers up and down her belly, stroking her through her robe. "I made it my mission to understand the female response ... to understand what a woman needs to be satisfied. I learned to look for the little tells I can use to gauge her level of interest and arousal."

"Last night you did seem to be wired into me ... and you did make sure I was satisfied before taking your pleasure."

"Ladies come first is my motto."

"How gallant of you."

"It makes it better for me ... better for both. After that, word would spread and make my job easier. Of course in high school a reputation can cut two ways. Once I got into college ... it was a whole different ball game."

"Well ... I'm not spreading any news about us," she replied, "luckily for you."

"Luckily for me ... I did develop the knack for identifying the girls I thought would be receptive."

"That explains why the girls I've met who've known you all look alike."

"How do they look alike?" he asked as he ran his finger in circles on her belly.

"They all look slutty," she said.

"Oh, I don't think that's fair."

"Then, let's say they all telegraph their availability."

"I suppose there's some truth in that."

"Will you really be content being a one-girl guy, Ren?"

"If you're the girl -- yes. It's because I love you, Scarlet. Last night was the best ever because of the love I have for you."

"That was a big part of it," she agreed. "Were you ever in love before?"

"Not like now," he replied. "I was dating a girl last year but she transferred out at the end of the spring term. That was the closest ... but it still was a far cry from what I feel for you." He touched her lips and she kissed his finger. "I understand your concern. You have nagging doubts about my commitment to you. I can't give you any assurances other than my assurances, Scarlet. I guess it boils down to a matter of faith."

"That's it exactly," she replied. "Love without faith doesn't amount to much."

"How do you test faith?" he asked.

"If you could -- there'd be no need for it. Then we'd call it proof or fact, not faith."

"I can promise you this, Scarlet. I will never intentionally hurt you. I can't promise we'll never disagree or argue. I will promise never to cause you physical pain, and I'll do my damndest not to cause you emotional hurt."

He looked into her eyes and saw them begin to fill. She brushed tears from her face. "I believe you, Ren. It means so much to hear you say that."

"Does that clear the air?"

"I think so."

"Anything else?"

"Mmm ... One thing." Scarlet sat up, grasped her robe and pulled it open to expose her breasts and lay back across his lap. "I guess I can't get enough of you, either."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.