Torn Lives - Cover

Torn Lives

Copyright© 2012 by fermpera

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of a mother and her son that went sour for years. After many familiar disgraces, the unquenchable love of the son plots to win her mother's love, and... yes he got it, but you must read the story to know the end-

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow   Prostitution  

Sleep claimed me at last and, surprisingly, it was free of dreams and nightmares. I swam up from an inky blackness to the greyish light that entered my bedroom via the windows on the south side of the room. I sensed Rachel was already gone. I blinked and rose up on one elbow. It was gloomy and raining. The bedside clock read 9:45 a.m.

Then I remembered the night before and my heart was filled with warm sunshine and bright happiness. I jumped out of bed and paused as my neck and shoulder muscles protested and my mouth and tongue were a little sore. "Hey, little boy take it easy, we aren't used to that kind of workouts as you put us through last night."

I felt weird inside my shorts, too smooth, too sensitive. And at inconvenient times my cock hardened and bulged in my suit pants as I thought of Rachel, so I had a hard time in order to hide myself. But apart from these inconveniences the day went well, I saw my lawyer and went to talk with my broker about some stock I wanted to buy.

After lunch I had a face to face with the CEO of the small company I worked for and filled her in on how my recovery was almost complete and when I would return to work the rigs, probably the middle of the following week. She thanked me and walked me all the way out through the front of the office and shook my hand as I left. Maybe the thawing of my heart showed on my face, or in some other way, because it seemed that today people had been treating me differently.

I caught a cab back to the condo and went up to my apartment. It felt strange and empty, not a place I wanted to be alone today. I changed, took a nap and prepare myself to wait for Rachel. The maid had been around and everything was sparkling and smelling fresh. I sat at the dining table and continued to work on my papers, going fast but not so much I could lose any important detail.

I was deep into the work when I heard the doorbell; I took a look at a mantel clock and saw it was almost 8:30 p.m. I went, opened the door and my goddess stepped into the room.

"Good evening Pierce, how was your day"

I looked at her, her finely shaped brows drawn down in amusement. There was no need to be a mind reader to know what she was thinking. But what I was thinking was: "what the hell was Rachel doing with someone like me?"

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"Uh, not today ... okay then. I'll have mineral water please"

I found a bottle of sparkling Vichy in the fridge and poured some into a wine glass for her. I was nervous, tonight was different and I didn't have much experience with woman, flirting or otherwise.

I sat on the couch and after a moment Rachel sat across from me in the armchair. She sipped at her drink and looked at me again. She took a breath.

"I know it's none of my business ... uh..." her silence was deafening.

"Yes, what isn't Rachel?" I said.

"Well, Yeah Pierce, I remembered ... I was just wondering ... are you, you know, in love with someone?"

"Uh, no, why do you ask?"

She shrugged. "Well it was WHO you called when you did cumm last night and this morning" she said, emphasizing the word who.

And in that instant a bolt struck me, I remembered whom I had called when I was orgasming.

"Pierce, the fact that I'm here today tells you, you can trust me" she said softly.

I was stunned, never before had I let my secret see the daylight, it was always in the dark recesses of my mind. I was terrified, what would Rachel think of me.

"We're friends, you can trust me" She said again. "Have you loved her long?"

"Oh, ages" I said. "Since I was thirteen"

"Thirteen ... oh my, does she know"

"No, you are the first person to know; it was the first time my subconscious betrayed me" I couldn't look her to the eyes.

"Oh my dear, your secret is well and safe with me. I know how to keep a secret, don't you think so?"

She smiled again, this time her teeth flashing white between her gloss darkened lips. She relaxed into her chair. She was now happy as she understood my purpose. She was going to be my subrogating mother.

She crossed her elegant legs, long and tanned and smooth. I could see how she accepted me, no judgment, she was beautiful, her soul was beautiful also, and, oh mygod her breasts pushed out against the front of her dress in a way many younger breasts didn't.

She got up came directly across the room and flung herself down onto the couch at my side, leaned over and kissed me on the lips, then put her arm around my waist and leant her head on my shoulder.

"What do you want to do today Pierce," she asked me. "Because I want to strip you naked and fuck your brains out"

As conversation went, it was probably the best one I had ever had. I got up took her and folded my arms around her. I was beginning to get used to her beauty.

"Perhaps we'd better wait until we eat something," I suggested.

Rachel pouted. "Only if we have to do it, if it's inevitably, or it's absolutely necessary. But Pierce, I've been thinking about you all day. I've been thinking about that long penis of yours and what I want to do with it"

"Well I've been a little distracted myself," I said.

I didn't tell her I had asked my cab to swing past a pharmacy on the way back to the apartment. I had gone inside and asked about Cialis and been given a foil pack containing four small grey tablets. This was my last night with Rachel and I wanted to stay hard for her all night long if that was what she wanted, at my age I don't need help, but was not to be passed over. The chemist said they could take twenty minutes to start working, and was good for 48 hours so I planned to take one before we started to make love so that it would kick in after my first climax, hopefully boosting my recovery time and keeping me hard.

Rachel hugged me tight to her and slid her hand down my stomach and over my cock. I was already semi-erect and she squeezed me through my pants.

"I can't wait," she said. "Here, help me."

She let me go and went into the bedroom; she turned around and said, "Unzip me, please."

I took off the catch at her neck and pulled the zip down her long back. Rachel moved her shoulders and the dress slid down her gorgeous body, with the tip of her shoe tossed it on the corner floor. She stood there in only a pair of small high cut panties and a tiny bra that was cut so low down as to reveal the tops of her pink nipples. It was a fuck me set of lingerie, telling me this night, for her, was not for the money, I lowered my head a little and sucked one nipple into my mouth and as Rachel pushed her loins against me, I delicately pushed her back and we fell on the bed.

I lowered my head to her and kissed her long and hard, I was so filled with lust I was being clumsy, forgetting last night lessons.

Rachel took my head with her hands and separated from her face. "Easy baby easy, you're hurting my lips, don't be rough, you must always be soft when kissing, women will tell you when do they want more" she softly told me while caressing my face.

I looked her with lust filled eyes and mumbled, "Sorry, sorry I'll be more careful"

Then she opened her mouth bringing my head down again and kissed me hard, passionately, her tongue sliding into my mouth and entwining with mine, mixing our oral fluids, and spitting her saliva into my mouth for several minutes.

"That's how it must be, and then women will be yours forever" Panted Rachel into my mouth.

"You too?" I asked

"Yes, mommy is yours forever, you have only to find the way" she said with a double meaning.

I was too full of lust to completely understand her meaning, I had a fixation, I needed to fuck this gorgeous woman, so much like my mother.

She pushed my head down to her succulent breasts and said, "Suck my tits son, suckle them like when you were a baby".

¡Son¡ I was amazed.

I sucked one of her long nipples in between my teeth, drawing its length inside my mouth and trapping it with my lips while my tongue flicked and played with the now angry rose tip. Rachel put her hand on the back of my head and held me there. I tugged her nipple with my teeth and when she moaned I bit her a little harder, then a little more, until she gasped and jerked away. That was good; now I knew how hard I could go. I was fast learning.

I went from one breast to the other and repeated the ministrations, using just the right amount of pressure with my lips. After ten or more minutes of adoring her maternal breasts, sucking, licking and suckling, again and again I began to move down, licking the curved underside of her breasts. I took Rachel's arm lifted it, and then licked along the underside of her arm and right into her armpit. She shuddered and dropped her hands to my head to put a kiss in my bearded cheek.

"Oh baby boy, that's so good, suckle mommy again as you did before" she whined.

Hearing her muffled words I went mad with lust, and whimpered as a little puppy.

I had to go to the target on my mind, traveling my path down her mature stomach, her birth giving stomach, pausing just enough at her navel to tease the dimple with my tongue tip and then descending to the flat muscle above her mons veneris, and down, down, moving my tongue along the inner edges of her hips, down the outside of her thighs to the back of her knee, there I sucked and teased the flesh, Rachel trembled with excitement, and whimpered and moaned, then I followed the reverse path up her legs to the center of pleasure, the giver life, to the small channels that dipped there to the juncture of her legs; she writhed and tried to push her pussy up onto my mouth, trying to make contact, but each time she did I detached my face.

"Oh God, Pierce my baby, don't ... I need you so badly," she moaned.

I played with her again, and began to slowly lick and kiss Rachel's smooth, bare thighs, licking up and down the inside of her thighs, lifting her left leg so my tongue had a better access. Her pussy was slightly opened, the outer rose lips full and plump, and I worked my way up and into them.

After I had reached her nether outer lips I began to run my tongue up one side, across the top and down the other. On my fourth pass she told me,

"Baby, just like that, suck my folds and open me with your tongue, then push your tongue like a cock inside and move it in and out, mother like it like that"

"Mother¡¡¡"I followed her instructions, but when she said mother she was not play-acting; to her, she was my mother, I did not understand it but a delicious chill ran through my body

"Oh yes, yes, just like that, so good, so fucking good" now she was delirious, she wasn't yesterday's cool professional, today her mind was wandering in a world of her own.

I pushed my head down and I licked her perineum and my nose inserted herself deep into her cunt, with my nose well into her inter labia, I stretched my tongue and then tapped her anus

"Yes Pierce, Come to mommy, oh! Yes, oh yes! Eat your mom"

I moved up and pulled the hard nub of her clitoris into my mouth and sucked on it. Rachel emitted a long groan, and I sucked her more, then I let the clit and slid my tongue down directly over her slit, parting it with the tip as she pushed towards me, I took mercy on her and slid my tongue inside, tasting her sharpness, tasting the tart oiled inner folds. I could smell her heady, sexy scent. It titillated me, I could also feel her nectar leak out, today was very copious and was smearing her thighs, my mouth and my beard, what to say of the bed.

"Ahhhhh,! Oh! Ahhhhh, Pierce! Yesssss, oh yes my beautiful son!"

My lips were still planted around her electrified snatch, and at the same time I steadily fluttered my tongue against her excited clit. My entire face and mouth had been covered in so much of her sap, while my throat was happily gulping the descending froth.

Rachel's wailing intensified. "I'm going to cum! Oh yes! I'm going to cum, baby."

"Eat your mother, baby," she repeated incoherently. Please baby, eat your mother! I want it; I need it ... from you!"

I stuck a hand between the sheets and her body and cupped it around her buttock, and put my thumb up along the crack of her ass pressing the thick part of it directly onto her rear opening. Then I began to seriously work my tongue into her, opening her inner lips and delving inside as far as I could.

I wiggled my tongue in between the cunt petals, nudging the tip again past the fleshy nether lapels, into her humid, syrupy depths.

"Ahhhhh, Ohhh! That's it! Stick your tongue in it, John! Stick your tongue in your mommy's cunt!" Rachel deliriously insisted.

I readjusted my position from kneeling to lying down, tilted my head diagonally, and commenced devouring Rachel's cuntal lips. I took them in between my own lips and gently rolled them in my mouth, frequently nibbling on them; I would affectionately pull them, savour their spongy texture, and release them, enjoying how they moved back as an spring

¡John! My foggy mind was in no condition to catch the meaning of the cried word, as Rachel pumped frenetically her hips up onto my face, doing most of the work herself. She had thrown her head back and the pillows only let me see her chin and breasts, my position was awkward but I kept pushing my tongue into her, then with my other hand inserted two fingers directly inside her, pushing them in and out. At the same time I moved my mouth up and drew her clitoris back between my lips and began to suck it and nip it with my front teeth in an in and out movement, trying to suck the clit like it was a miniature cock.

I could feel the muscles all along her legs tensing, and I knew she was very close. Unlike last night I did not tease, did not draw her back from the brink, instead I worked harder, bringing her to a climax swiftly and smoothly.

Her right leg lifted and she laid it over my shoulder and I pulled her clitoris hard against my tongue, pushed my fingers deep inside her, pressed my thumb against her rear opening and felt her tremble, twitch and then cry out as her climax peaked and tore through her. She grabbed my head and pushed me hard against her, pumped her hips against my face, bent over as the passion left her powerless and I felt her cumm spurt against my mouth and mix with my saliva.

"Oh my baby, oh my darling baby" she said softly in a murmur I barely heard.

I kept my mouth pressed against her as her trembling died away, and then as she released the back of my head I unraveled from her legs, stood, and lay beside her,

"Pierce" she said, putting her arms around me, resting her head against mine.

Now I was Pierce again, not baby, son, and least of all not John, my mind was spinning like a carrousel and not from lust. Who the fuck was John?

"Pierce, you are fucking unbelievable"

"That means you enjoyed that."

"But now I must do something for you. Now you must cumm like that as well. I want you to fuck me, Pierce."

"Ok, but before I must go to the toilet, I need to pee" I said her.

Before leaving for the bathroom I picked up my trousers and took one of the tablets, then before going back to the bedroom I swallowed it. First time, I thought.

In the bed Rachel was kneeling and as I climbed on the bed behind her she half rolled over and looked back at me. "I want you to fuck me like this, doggy style, Pierce. I want you to drive that great long pole inside me and fuck me until you cumm"

"I am going to fuck you now, just as you requested," I told her seductively. "I am going to have my penis in your pretty pussy. I am about to fuck that pretty pussy and your beautiful body. Are you ready?"

"As ready as I ever will be" she answered.

I moved up until my legs were just touching the back of her thighs and the head of my cock hovered just behind her opening. My cockhead was against the wet softness of her sex lips. I pushed very carefully through ... into the yielding, balmy succulence of her vaginal canal. Her engorged clit and pussy lips spread wide around the thick meat as the helmet popped into her slobbery cunt. She groaned and pushed back towards me. I started to move away, and then realized I didn't want to prolong this anymore. I pushed back at her and my cock forced the slick opening of her pussy through both sets of her parted lips and slid inside. The head buried itself inside her, and I marveled at how tight she felt.

I leaned over her back to whisper in her ear. "How much do you want of it baby?"

"Every fucking millimeter," she grunted hoarsely.

The taut, sweltering confines of her pussy rippled along the entering shaft, accommodating itself to take the entire length and its girth.

"Wait a second b ... baby!" she sobbed, "You're too ... ughn ... big. Give me a minute to g ... get used t ... to it."

I paused, and when she told me, pushed again and slid deeper into her and she sighed. When I was three quarter of the way inside I felt a pressure. I had reached about as far as I could go, but in some way Rachel squirmed and twisted and I felt myself slide further in. In this way, I was embedded as far as I could go; I began to pump my hips, sliding in and out.

With a few more strokes, I bottomed out. We grunted in unison as my bald balls careened against the silky skin of her buttocks ... my entire cock was buried from tip to root into her cunt. Now my consciousness was centered on my cock moving into this warm, wet cavity. I couldn't think of anything else, except this incredible sensation.

I could feel Rachel's vaginal walls suck, harden and draw back from my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down at her, splayed beneath me, the long perfect length of her back, her sex opened and enfolding me, her ass parted to reveal her pink, perfect rear entrance. I touched it with my finger, and applied pressure. I lifted my hand to my mouth and licked my finger, wetting it, and then touched her ass again; I pushed until my finger slipped inside. The sight of my cock deep inside her and my finger inside her ass was more than I could stand and I felt myself tighten. The head of my cock ached, my balls ached, deep inside my ass I ached but it wasn't a pain but pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.