Torn Lives - Cover

Torn Lives

Copyright© 2012 by fermpera

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a mother and her son that went sour for years. After many familiar disgraces, the unquenchable love of the son plots to win her mother's love, and... yes he got it, but you must read the story to know the end-

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow   Prostitution  

And so he stayed, as the evening progressed, with wine and his constant and very gratifying attention, her nipples had hardened again and again, finally sending her to the bathroom to place some tissue between her pussy and panties to absorb the moisture she involuntarily was producing. Yet, for all his teasing, he remained the perfect gentleman seeping his drink and placing, from time to time, his hand in hers with a subtle caress; as their hands touched, the contact sent impassioned flames of desire coursing through their bodies. After a while and several drinks later Dale considered prudent to end the night and go home.

Both their libidos were highly aroused as they parted company. Each stimulated to orgasm dreaming of the other in their beds that night. Hormones he had forgotten in his mature years renewed his interest in sex and life as they raced through his body, followed by the goose bumps and shivers they produced.

Next morning he noticed the more conservative clothing she wore when she arrived at the nurse's station to work with the team. He was in love with her, knowing it to be the foolish dreams of a sexually deprived older man. He forcibly shoved his growing desire to the back of his mind. She, on the other hand, allowed her growing love of him to blossom and began to contrive how she might seduce him without letting him know she was the aggressor. Natasha understood he was of the old school and that he believed he should make the first move.

The next night, after he had invited her to dinner again, she planned her wardrobe carefully picking what she believed to be the most provocative yet, demure, elegant, and classy outfit she could devise. Natasha wore a short skirt and a semi-opaque blouse of a gauzy material; she decided to use her new underwear, a Victoria's Secret tiny set, allowing her pendulous bosom sway and jounce with every movement she made.

She completed her dressing with an elegant and light coat of black leather, and knee high leather boots,

He watched her mesmerized as she slowly walked down to the curb where he had his car waiting, but the glimpses she allowed him galvanized him to new heights of fervency. As he opened her side of the car door he was afforded a quick peek of her long and beautiful thighs. His long time forgotten hormones raged as he attempted to hide his unusual arousal from her, yet he still insisted on being the perfect gentleman, despite the blouse that allowed her erect nipples to be examined albeit only slightly through the semi opaque material and the leather coat.

After a wonderful dinner, well watered with two bottles of excellent Merlot, from which Natasha had consumed almost one not being used to consume wine (her upbringing), she was almost drunk, and if not so, she was very, very happy, bustling, so they had decided not to go dancing as planned and return to her apartment.

When she tried to stand up getting out of the car she lost her balance and stumbled against him bringing her breasts against his chest. When he grabbed her to prevent her fall, his hands inadvertently went to her buttocks to support her and he felt the firm, almost naked, flesh. She, unable to help herself, giggled and kissed his neck as he held her; his face turned red as he attempted to apologize for touching her, however, she whispered in his ear that his touch was very pleasurable. After all, hadn't he saved her from a nasty fall?

Natasha kissed him on the lips, a luscious thank you, before releasing him. His hands shook like a young teenager as his hormones raged from her stimulation. Then, she took everything into her own hands unable to restrain herself any longer; the wait for his first advance was over. She at once realized his fear of their age difference would not allow him to take advantage of her. Natasha with the recklessness that gives youth and the wine approached him again, throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him tightly to her body she kissed him; it was a prolonged kiss, full of tongue, sexual promise and inflamed passionate desire. The sensation of the kiss lingered on his lips long after she broke contact to hold his head in her hand as he tried to further separate them. She whispered in his ear,

"Oh Dale, my body longs for you. And I belong to you; I don't care about our age's difference. I know there is love between us and that makes the age barrier that worries you so much meaningless. Your body reacts to mine as mine reacts to you. This has nothing to do with age and everything to do with each of us instinctively recognizing a soul mate by some age-old human response. I have tried to understand it and have no answers other than the one my body tells me. It is the age-old craving of a woman for her man."

"Baby" he replied, "I can't believe you are serious. I 'm almost old enough to be your grandfather, and I could certainly be your father, I'll be an old man before you are middle-aged, and probably die before you are fifty. I will not put you through the pain of loss. You're still too young to know your own mind"

"But you are neither my father nor grandfather. Then you deny you love me?" she asked. "Do you deny you crave my touch? Are you saying if I were to leave, you wouldn't experience any pain? The pain you want to keep from me?"

"No, please don't say that, I can't deny my love for you. However, I can save you from your own impetuosity, protect you from yourself. What would your parents think if you marry and set up house with me? I'm sure I'm of an age with your parents. What would your friends say? No my love this is impossible."

"Don't you dare use that argument with me, I'm a woman, young, yes, but not a baby" she replied in tears "This has nothing to do with anyone else. If you reject me now, you'll bring on me the pain of rejection. If you leave tonight, it will be forever, and it will take me years to recover, if I ever do."

Her body moved against him with shameless ardor attempting to coerce where verbal argument seemed to fail. Suddenly, he noticed his hands of their own volition had returned to the globes of her bottom now holding her tight against him. His erection was obvious to them both as she ground against it inducing him to further act on it. Dale could not help himself as the scent of a fully aroused woman wafted in the air. He began to sink into the abyss of her lust no longer able to contain his own needs; their lips once again sent messages of their needs.

His resistance vanished. First he helped her get to her apartment without tripping or falling, then he took the keys from her trembling hands opened the door and once inside closed and put the lock. She pushed him against the door and started kissing him. Their tongues entwined as she reached for him and unfastening his pants, she took his sex into her warm soft hand and gently guided it to her streaming pussy. She attempted to climb him like a monkey, her pussy searching for relief by the insertion of his potent flesh.

He stopped her took her hand and guided her to her bedroom and stripped them both before again taking her succulent ass into his hands squeezing her to him. This time, he initiated the kiss that consumed them in devouring sexuality. She writhed against him; he fondled her breasts feeling their fleshy weight, their roundness. Her nipples sprung into his hands, he rolled the sexy buds between thumb and forefinger eliciting groans of passion as her pussy raged with lust and her eyes wept.

The wafting and savory scent demanded he tasted her; his fevered brain asked him to ravish her with his tongue. He was a man utterly possessed by a thousand demons of lust when he laid her on the bed. Docile, she awaited his approach. She held her legs wide open with an arm wrapped around each thigh, presenting her virgin cunt for his tonguing.

Her juices flowed like a river as his mouth descended onto the sweet savory succulence that would only partially sate his overwhelming thirst. Dale, not forgetting even for a second she was a virgin and this was her first time, sucked her nectar from its source creating further moans; his tongue danced on from her cunt lips to her clit, up and down, not inserting his tongue into the vagina.

Her juices continued to flow freely over his probing tongue bringing an intense sensuality to this act of love. Natasha felt in her womb and brain her impending orgasm; but each time she desperately reached for it, he would back off a little. Although she was on the precipice, he would not allow her the release she craved so intently. He seemed to know exactly when she was going to cumm and stopped just in the nick of time. Finally, in the throes of passion she sent her fingers to work under his ravishing tongue to finish herself what he didn't want to do, but he would not allow it and held her hand away from her sex.

Occasionally, he would remove his mouth form her crotch to watch her cunt heave up from the bed looking for his mouth and tongue while he enjoyed her fragrance. Eventually, his mouth moved up from her furnace and the molten lava, traveled up her body firing further the flames of passion with the tip of his tongue. He kissed her repeatedly finding and inflaming each new erogenous zone, her navel, her breasts, and her nipples. His tongue penetrated her mouth and at the same time his cock penetrated her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.