Torn Lives - Cover

Torn Lives

Copyright© 2012 by fermpera

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a mother and her son that went sour for years. After many familiar disgraces, the unquenchable love of the son plots to win her mother's love, and... yes he got it, but you must read the story to know the end-

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow   Prostitution  

It was a dark and stormy night several months later. Rain and slate was coming down in sheets and wind was sweeping it around furiously. Doors and windows were trembling against the onslaught of both air and water on the dilapidated house where some boys and other street people had taken refuge; Pierce Bridgeport, because of the resulting cold was almost sick.

It was a dreadful night. The blanket over him was not thick enough to keep the cold from seeping in and the small brazier next to his sleeping mattress on the floor was too weak to keep anything warm. There wasn't heat, only a small comfort in the dim red glow coming from the few, almost burned out coals, overshadowed every now and then by the bright lightning in the skies

He was counting his heartbeats to keep his attention away from the roaring thunder and to occupy his thoughts with something other than the weather and memories of his parents, mostly of his mother; and of his warm bed and comfortable room in what he now thought of as his former and lost forever home. At sixteen years old, and protected from the worst aspects of life, nature's ferocity was unsettling to say the least.

Somewhere along the way, in the wee hours of the night, the cold became even more biting, when his body started to shiver in an effort to instinctively warm itself, he realized that the red glow from the brazier was no more. Coal had gone and there were only ashes. He curled himself into as tight a foetal position as he could; wrapped himself from all around to minimize the cold coming inside the blanket and started praying. Night was more than half way over and the rain wasn't showing any signs of subsiding and he started dreaming.


They were at the poolside, mother's beautiful tanned body dressed in a so skimpy bikini she didn't ever use when father was around or when they went as a family to the beach.

Natasha Bridgeport stretched her long, slender body on the huge towel, the hot sun heating her. She rested her face on crossed arms, her smoldering eyes hidden behind dark glasses. Her rich luxuriant blonde white hair moved lazily in the slight breeze of the hot afternoon. Sitting at her side, her young son Pierce was pouring tanning oil onto her back, rubbing it into her satiny flesh; his hands felt good on her skin, the slow way they moved up and down from her shoulders to her skimpy bikini bottom. She had untied her halter, not wanting to have a tell-tale strip of whiteness on her flesh. It was bad enough she had to wear the bottom, as it was.

Natasha would have preferred to have been nude, completely naked to the rays of the midday sun. But she certainly couldn't strip off on her son side, could she? Even without people around. She didn't like going to the public beach much, it was better for her purpose be at the bedside pool on her backyard. She murmured softly as Pierce's hands kept up their movements, massaging her flesh gently, almost too lightly. She shifted her shoulders, finding a more comfortable pressure on her tits. To look at her, one would have thought she was dozing as her son rubbed the oil into her flesh, but Natasha was wide awake, her eyes open behind the dark sunglasses. She was watching her son, her eyes taking in the changes in his body, the shapes and forms of his abs, his young muscles, and the bulge below.

"Your skin is so soft, Mom," she heard Pierce say softly.

"Mmmm," she replied lazily.

"I like to feel your skin," I said as I worked my hands up and down her back.

She purred with excitement, gazing at the young boy nearby, her son, her eyes fixed upon the enticing bulge of his swimsuit. She wondered how big the boy's cock was, how big his balls were, if they were full, loaded. Natasha liked full balls, hot balls. She especially liked what they contained.

She then turned around on the towel and sat.

"Darling, would you mind getting me a paper towel, please?"

I looked at her and saw her hand putting thin drops of milky sun cream over the front her body to protect her of the sunrays; the cream appeared to be leaking from her exposed and engorged nipple. I stared mesmerised a few moments too long and when I came to my senses I found my mother staring right into the boner I was sporting with a huge grin on her face. I blushed and immediately went into the house and the kitchen, it took me a few seconds to get my wits and remember why I had went inside the house, that gorgeous shinning breast with its dark angry red nipple was making me crazy. Then I looked for and found the paper towels, grabbing a handful and carrying them to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.