Coming of Age With Mom - Cover

Coming of Age With Mom

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Chapter 8: Touching

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Touching - A mother struggles with the sexual attraction for her college freshman son. They work it out together while painting his new apartment. Undressing a lover is just as thrilling as the up skirt sneak peeks of childhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Todd had had the dream before. Usually it came in that half-light of early morning, he would sense that his buttocks were barely touching something warm, soft, silky and round. It seemed to take several minutes for him to realize what it was. In real time it might have been only a few seconds, but in the exaggerated timeline of dream world, it went on for quite some time while he processed the lovely sensations. In this case, he even dreamt he reached languidly back with his hands and felt the strange, but lovely thing that was warming two cheeks of his ass.

The dream continued and the warm spots became very sensitive to the delicious touch. In his dream, he decided to simply stop trying to understand but instead to lie there and enjoy it. Something told him this was some heavenly sensation for his body to enjoy, not to worry over.

So soft,,, and yet firm. Only the thin fabric of his boxers separated him from something beautiful, heavenly beautiful, soft ... covered with what ... silk? Never had he felt anything more thrilling. He found himself making a quiet sound, like humming or the sound you make when you taste some really wonderful ice cream flavor, perhaps ... it was that kind of hummmmmm.

He let himself go in the dream and simply enjoyed the wonderful touch, the wonderful dreamlike sensation. It was as if a psychologist were there telling him to imagine himself by the sea or lying in a field of daisies to take away evil thoughts from his brain. The head shrinker told him to lie still and imagine himself floating on a wonderful cloud in the warm sunshine of a summer day and forget his troubles.

He spread his arms, trying to float, and his hand found the object covered in silk. It was warm and gently shaped like, well, like his mother’s bottom in a fresh pair of panties. He imagined them a light blue and imagined the tiny little fringe-like lace along its edge. He began following with his fingers along the lace, still humming that sound of delight at a new touch or new flavor ... he was drifting ... drifting ... and fondling ... yes, fondling something heavenly, something so silky that he feared to tear it ... his touch continued to explore ... so lightly ... so lovingly.

He continued dreaming until his mother’s hand took his and held it gently, guiding it over her hip ... down a slope into a valley ... then up a slope again until he discovered her pubic mound right there in his dream field. Covered under the silk was the silken curls hiding but not hiding her pretty pussy.

Slowly he came awake.

Mary guided his hand where she wanted to be fondled.

Across the room, Todd saw the alarm clock saying something after four AM He rolled over, following her guidance and pulled her back into the curve of his body, cupping her pussy and squeezing gently. Exploring the lovely mound he felt her open her legs for his hand.

Now their bodies snuggled together into the automatic spoon position, and he wrapped both arms around her. She guided his other hand to rest on her breast. And now she began to make the quiet sound of satisfaction by humming quietly as he played with her titties and fingered her pussy. One hand seeking a nipple to squeeze and the other a welcoming moist love slit with a single finger. He parted her pussy lips and felt the moist, sticky, thick lubricant beginning to flow. He toyed with her clitoris ... gently rolling it like a ball bearing as he had learned lately thrilled her so.

His lips nuzzled the hair next to her ear as his finger slipped into her wet love tunnel and then trailed upwards until she took the hint and sucked it into her mouth and sucked her own pussy flavor from his prick-like finger. Finished with its mission, it found her love hole again and felt her thrusting her pussy onto it, helping him, loving him with the wet, welcoming mound of her womanhood.

“I like being wakened this way, How did you know?” She said quietly, her voice early morning hoarse and sexy.

“I was having a dream ... I guess I found you in it. I like waking up feeling your panties!”

She giggled. “I bet you do.”

“What are you going to do now that you found my panties?”

“Play with them.” He paused. “Play with then because they make your body even more delightful. Then I am going to pull them aside.” His voice caught in his throat. “ ... Pull the leg elastic aside ... and look between your legs ... smell between your legs ... see if you are wet, between your legs ... see what I can find between your legs ... lick whatever I find between your legs ... then spread your legs ... and ... and ... put my dick in you again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.