Coming of Age With Mom
Chapter 7: The Dating Game

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Dating Game - A mother struggles with the sexual attraction for her college freshman son. They work it out together while painting his new apartment. Undressing a lover is just as thrilling as the up skirt sneak peeks of childhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

“My goodness ... home so early?”

“Yeah, I think maybe Joanne is dumping me. Just a movie. Took a ride. Then home.” It was his first time home from school. He had finished the first round of exams and thought he had done well. He was in the house only an hour before gong off on a date with his high school girlfriend.

“I guess yours was not much better? He said.

“No. Not the best. He was all hands. You know ... blind date ... never again.”

“What do you mean? All hands.”

“Well, just like it sounds. Not my style for a first date. I kept fighting him off and finally he had his hand under my skirt all the way to my stocking tops and I held it there to keep him from going farther. I’m afraid he got mad. Thinks I’m a prude.” Mary tried to laugh it off.

“Can I come sit with you?” She asked.

“Sure, Mom ... sure ... movie almost over.”

She went to her room and took off the dress and then just pulled her peignoir on over her panties, bra and stockings.

Sitting on the couch next to Todd, she asked about school. “And, have you survived me sending the present in the mail?” She giggled.

“They have finally stopped bringing it up. I had no idea what was in the envelope, Mom, I just ripped it open in front of all my damned roommates, one of them grabbed the panties off the floor and they started playing keep away with it!”

“Oh, dear ... I am sorry! I didn’t think of that. I thought you would laugh and like the gift.”

“I did! They didn’t guess who sent them!”

“I thought it would remind you of me. Keep you company!” She put her arm around him and hugged him close.

“Yeah, it did ... I keep them under my pillow at night. The guys think they are Joanne’s and they think it’s hot.”

“Mmmm, tell me more.” She fondled his ear teasingly.

“They smell like you, mom. Or they did at first anyway. I admit it is nice going to sleep with your underwear close to me.”

“I am going to have a glass of wine, want some?”

“Beer?” He answered.

When she came back Todd was on the floor on a cushion and had one out for her. She sat down and the peignoir billowed slightly. She turned off the light leaving only the TV to light the room. With the flickering light, her body looked like a black and white movie under the semi see-through peignoir.

“So you think Joanne is dumping you really?”

“Yeah ... let’s not talk about it.”

“OK.”

She suddenly noticed that Todd was distracted by the see-through view of her body. Her breasts looked bigger than normal and the brassiere pushed them up into nice apple shapes. And her stockings were obvious, the dark band at the top being very visible in the glare of the TV.

“OK, then how about a foot massage? I’ve been in heels all day and I am a little foot weary.”

She leaned back against the hassock and put her feet out for him. Deep inside, she knew that he loved rubbing her feet when she was wearing nylons.

Todd grinned and pulled her feet into his lap and began rubbing her feet. “Turn a little this way.” He directed.

Mary turned toward him and her peignoir opened high up on her legs.

As the movie continued, so did the foot massage and on up her calves.

She was aware that with her legs elevated and her knees open, Todd would have a view of her panties and her bare thighs above the stockings. She smiled when he focused on the view for minutes.

“Would you like me to take your stockings off, Mom?” His voice cracked a little because the thought of doing such an intimate thing excited him.

It surprised her for a moment. Then she answered, “Yes, honey, careful not to run them...” Mary watched as his hands slipped under the peignoir and unsnapped the top snap. She raised her knee so that he could reach the others under her thigh. Gently, and therefore quite sensually, his hands urged the nylon down her left leg. Todd bunched the stocking up and handed it to her. Again with the other leg, he had trouble with the first clip and she pulled the garment up so he could see better. His fingers fumbled at the sight of the dark stocking top and the elegant maker’s name just below a thin pink stripe that circled her thigh. Mary giggled at his trembling touch.

“There, that’s it.” She smiled at her son.

Todd held the stocking up and then let it collapse into the other hand.

“Maybe that was what your date was wanting to do, Mom?”

She laughed at the suggestion. “Well he wasn’t going to get the chance.”

They were quiet for a moment looking at the screen.

“Thanks, Mom.”

“For what, honey?”

“Uh ... for letting me do that.”

“Oh. Well, thanks for giving me the nice foot massage.”

She put her bare leg back onto his lap and Todd ran a fond caress along the attractive leg. They were in their beds separately by midnight. But sleep didn’t come to either.

Mary had her eyes closed and felt rather than saw his presence at her door.

Todd pushed the half open door and it opened noiselessly. At first he stood and looked at his mother, looking beautiful in her nightgown, the hem rucked up on her thighs. Her restlessness had left the deep neckline dangerously close to exposing her entire right breast. Slowly, he approached the bed and looked longingly at the exposed breast ... a little more and he would be able to see her entire nipple. Involuntarily his mouth watered at the sight and he thought that was a little bit gross ... but he could do nothing to stop the reaction.

Through half closed eyelids, Mary watched him approach; then noticed that she had been holding her breath and took a gulp of air which sounded like a sigh. He stopped in his tracks, thinking she was waking.

She looked down to see that his jockey shorts were jutting straight out with his erection, already at full staff. She listened to his short breathing and recognized the. Excitement made him short of breath. She felt a form of blushing rise up from her breasts to her neck to her cheeks and thought her cheeks must be flushed the bright red of sexual arousal. She tried to calm herself. It deepened as her son raised the sheet further and looked down at her body, the light nightgown draped over her breasts, her stomach, her mound, her thighs. Mary guessed he could her nipples, hard, stimulated, and jutting against the sheer material.

Todd stared at the dark triangle at the junction of her thighs, the dark areolae and stiff nipples all visible through the gown. He sighed, quietly enraptured by the sight.

Mary brushed one arm across her body as if in sleep, uncovering a breast so he could see her nipple plainly. She thought it would be too obvious to contrive to uncover the dark curls at her mound for him. She tried to calm herself, stop her heart pounding so loudly, as he gazed at her body. She could not help the thought running through her mind there in the stillness, “I wish I were nude for him.” The silence was broken only by their breathing...

Todd bumped the bed, giving her a reason to come awake.

“Having trouble sleeping, hon?” She said quietly, breaking the silence only a little.

“Yeah, Mom ... you too, huh?”

“Why not lie down here with me? We can be awake together.” In spite of herself, she heard the slight quaver creep into her voice.

He lay down very carefully beside her.

“You miss Dad, don’t you, sometimes?” Todd said to break the silence.

“Yes. Sometimes. He would just touch me and I would start to feel safe again.”

Todd carefully put his hand on her stomach. Ready to snatch it away if it was wrong.

“Why yes, Todd ... just like that...” she put her hand on top of his, signaling not to pull away. “Just exactly like that.”

Todd slowly, very slowly moved their hands to her lower stomach, just touching the triangle of hair on her mound.

“Oh, Mom...”

“What, sweetheart?”

“Mom ... you smell so wonderful.” With that he moved his mouth so it was kissing the secret curls. So beautiful, so delicious.”

He nuzzled with his hand until it cupped her triangle of hair and the mound protecting her pussy.

“Are you upset about Joanne?” Her voice trembled.

“Oh, I guess ... been sort of expecting it though.”

Todd coped her pussy, his fingers making the curve between her legs. Her legs parted.

“There will be others.” She soothed. Again, the tremolo she could not quell.

“Yeah.”

“I have you, thank god. That’s a big help.” She said.

“Yeah ... and I have you...” His hand tightened and covered her pussy completely, and her legs spread more.

“Yes...”

And now he felt his mother move her pelvis ... ever so slightly ... hardly noticeable unless you were hoping for it. She was returning the caress his hand was delivering to her pussy.

Todd’s mind was on fire with the touch. And the touch of his hand had set alight all of Mary’s sensory nerve endings as well. Her nipples were rigid, her pussy was awash with moisture and she could still feel the blush of sexual excitement all over her body. She lay quietly, soaking in the feelings.

“Look what your touch does to me.” She took his hand away from the wetness between her legs and brought it to her breast, her rigid nipple. The warm globe longing to be caressed and sucked by her lover.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.