Coming of Age With Mom
Chapter 4: Sharing the news

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sharing the news - A mother struggles with the sexual attraction for her college freshman son. They work it out together while painting his new apartment. Undressing a lover is just as thrilling as the up skirt sneak peeks of childhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

The little restaurant was not crowded and they found a booth in the back and he slid into the seat across from his mother. She looked at him with a pouting smile that suggested hurt. Todd looked sheepish but didn’t want to make a big thing of moving to her side of the table. Mary laughed and reassured him. “It’s OK, I was just kidding. I thought after what we did together, I wouldn’t have to sit on the ‘mother’ side of the table.”

Mary looked around for the ladies’ room and immediately headed for it. “Order me an iced tea, honey. And a burger, you know how I like it.”

When she returned, she slid in on her son’s side of the table. “I want to be closer, OK?”

“Sure, sorry.” He muttered.

“Are we OK ... do you think? I mean, we have done something that changes things between us. I hope makes us closer. How do you feel about it? I myself, am still walking about six inches over the earth ... I loved you making love to me.” She looked around furtively. “I would rather die than cause us to drift apart. We have been such a lovely team.”

“No ... why would it change? I feel the same, Mom ... Mary, just the same ... only more so ... more ... everything. Just magnified, I think.” He was stumbling and he knew it. He stopped.

She smiled at her son, now lover, “Good ... just tell me if I am too clingy or anything.”

“Sorry I didn’t do better ... first time...”

“You were ... wonderful...” she whispered close to his ear. “Wonderful.”

“You, too...”

She took his hand, pulled it to her lap under the table and pressed something into it. Todd glanced down to see her panties rolled into a tight ball of light blue satin and lace. “I wanted to make it easy for you ... lover.” She whispered, close to his ear again, and sending a shiver through his body. He smiled and stuffed the little garment into his pocket.

“Want to talk dirty the rest of the night? Every thing you say has to have a dirty word in it?” She asked brightly smiling at him. “I have to leave tonight to get back to work...” and leaning close, “so if you want to fuck your mommy once more...”

He was blushing and seeing the waitress coming with their order, he said quietly, “Fuck yes, you naughty girl.”

“You can do better than that!” She laughed as the waitress left the food.

Todd thought a minute. “Fuck yes, you naughty slut! I want you to sit on my face when we get back.”

“I didn’t expect that!” She giggled. “Sit?”

‘Magic words!” he corrected.

“Oh, sorry ... you know I don’t have any panties on. You want me to sit on your face with my pussy. Why would you want that? Or do you want me with my fucking panties on? I’m flexible.”

“Want to see it ... that pretty pussy ... that wet slit between my mommy’s legs.” They were both being watchful that no one was around to hear them.

She looked serious and took another bite of her sandwich. “Is that all, you dirty little pussy licker?”

“Yes, I want to lick your ... cunt...”

“No, not that word. I don’t like it.”

“Want to put my tongue into your wet slit.”

“Mmmmm, that will be nice ... suck mommy’s clit ... too?”

“Yes that too ... and play with your titties, too ... want to make you hot ... make your pussy ready for it.”

“Where did you learn all these nasty thoughts?”

They laughed together. And lapsed back into normal conversation.

“I am wet already, honey. And I do want you to take mommy home and fuck her...” she whispered sending a shiver through his body.

They paid their bill and hurried to the car.

She kissed him on the cheek and then turned his face to take her tongue.

“God, but I love you.” Todd said.

“Me too, I love you too. Put your hand ... under my skirt ... feel how wet I am...”

Todd slipped his hand under her skirt and she pulled his hand up her leg until he felt her hairy pelt already moist for him.

“Oh ... oh god!”

She pulled away from the curb, his hand between her legs and her skirt high on her thighs.

They were soon home and sat a moment kissing passionately, eagerly at each other. “Oh, god ... honey you have mummy so hot ... how am I going to get along without you? OH, keep doing that, honey ... keep doing that. Play with my tits, too ... ohhh, yes...”

Todd’s fingers were buried in her moist pussy. Eagerly sliding in and out in the forest of hair and the luxuriously thick lips. His other hand pulled open her blouse and was eagerly squeezing her breast.

“We better go inside before we get arrested!” She cautioned.

Inside, Todd lay down on the floor, face up and grinning.

“You weren’t kidding, then?” Her face was flushed with the excitement of their sex.

Mary stood over her son and positioned herself over Todd’s now serious face. He looked up and saw her long sleek legs leading his eyes up to the dark hair, matted with moisture and the slit which continued from the crack of her bottom. She spread her legs further. “Enough?”

“Beautiful! What a beautiful pussy, my mommy has. And such a nice bottom. Ohmigod!”

Slowly she lowered herself letting her skirt billow around her lover, now fascinated with the sight of her in the darkening shadow of her skirt. Todd loved the way the curves of her bottom blended into the lovely pursed lips of her pussy, her smooth thighs, and he was glad she had taken off her panties in the restaurant. She was very close now. He touched her thighs, caressed them. His eyes focused on the pretty slit. He felt his mouth dry with excitement for a moment. Then the scent of her body, richly heightened by a perfume ... or just her soap ... or ... what? He knew not what but it was delicious. The moment had him tense, gasping, dazzled.

“Are you all right?” she asked in a tight voice.

“You’re beautiful!” He whispered.

“Are you just looking ... at me?”

“Yes,”

“Want me to actually sit!”

Slowly she brought it closer and closer. Todd fondled her ass, her thighs, then the outside of her thighs and lowered her until his nose touched the wet soft lips. He slipped his tongue out to touch her. She moved so that his tongue would touch where she wanted it.

“Ohhhh, honey! Ohhhh! Yes!” Her voice was tiny. “Oh, honey.”

The tongue licked her clitoris quickly. Then he pressed his tongue against it and held it there. There on his mother’s clitoris. Something his dreams had been made of and he never dreamed could come true. He heard his mother take a deep breath as he laved the tiny almost hidden button and felt it expand under his tongue.

Getting his nerves calmed, he moved along her slit. Slowly. Slowly feeling his way. Slowly tasting her. Easily slipping along the wet valley between her lips. Easily then ... easily slipping into her vagina. Tasting it. The tangy tartness. Like the first attempt eating raw oysters. He lingered with the taste of her twat on the tip of his tongue then holding it at the back of his mouth, as she had taught him to taste the essence of wine. Todd worshipped at the alter of his mother’s womb. And kissed. And licked. And inhaled her scent. And loved her pussy. Made love to it actually. And she moved against his mouth now with her moaning pleasure sounds. She loved feeling her baby son’s mouth drinking her essence...

The moisture enveloped his mouth now and he let his tongue explore the wet lips.

“Won’t I smother you, darling? Ohhhhhhh, honey ... Ohmigod, honey ... Oh how sweet ... ohhhh, ohhh ... oh ... dear! Oh, darling, take it out for mummy!” His hands unzipped and unfastened his pants. “Oh, hurry ... hurry, honey.”

He fumbled his cock out through the opening in his jockey shorts. Mary pulled his shorts down to free it completely.

“Ohmigod ... ohhhh ... Ohhh!” She moaned as his tongue slipped into her vaginal opening. “Oh, Todd, honey!!!”

Her hand grasped his cock and she stared wide-eyed at the bright red head, and began imagining it sliding into her pussy.

“Is this what you wanted, dear?”

Todd tried to speak, but she was too tightly against his mouth, so he nodded under her.

She fondled his prick while he explored her with his tongue. The moisture kept spreading over his mouth and cheeks as he loved the lovely sex of his mother.

Mary moved a little on his face, with little half fucking movements of her hips. She was on her knees so she could better control her weight on him. She could feel his excitement as he licked and sucked her pussy.

“Feels so good!” she kept saying over and over as he licked her slit. “That’s it, honey, lick Mommy, oh god, yes, lick mommy’s slit. I love you. I love your tongue. Ohmigod. So good! Oh, your big cock is getting so hard ... I want it so much ... love the way your big cock fills my hand ... oh yes, baby, that’s it...”

His cock flooded her hand suddenly as he shot sperm at least three feet over them and then subsided into a flow of warmth sliding down over her hand, still jacking up and down the shaft. It glistened over the red head of his dick.

“OH, honey ... wait ... save it ... for mummy ... save some for mummy’s cunt!” She heard herself say the word she so hated, but seemed to fit just now as her hand had so eagerly jacked him off until he came. She bent over and licked the head, just momentarily and tasted her son’s sperm.

“Oh, sweetie!” Her eyes went wide open again.

. She moved down his body until she was centered over his still erect cock, grasped it and held him in place to impale her. “Ohhh ... ohhh...” she moaned as she guided the head of his dick along her slit and then sank slowly down on her lover’s prick. “Ohhhh, my ... oh my ... oh Todd,,, honey...” It wasn’t in, but the wetness of her slit smothered the length of it lying flat between them.

“You’re still ... still a little bit hard, darling! My god ... my lover ... my son ... Shall we see if it will go in like this? Help me a little, honey. It’s so wet down there ... so wet ... but nice to feel you in my wetness ... let’s see ... let’s see if we can.”

Todd felt her fingers maneuvering the tip of his cock. It wasn’t fully hard, but still hadn’t shrunk. He felt the lips against the sensitive tip, felt her moving it in her slit ... he closed his eyes in utter pleasure at the feel of her hands and the touch of her pussy lips all bathed in his mother’s sex juices ... bathed in her wetness ... and then some pressure and she pushed the tip in.

“Ohhhhh, god...” he moaned.

He looked up to find her eyes searching his. She stuck her tongue out a little as if she were threading a needle almost. Smiling down at him, she widened her eyes and moved again and the limp dick was in her warm embrace. She slowly guided more of it in until she sat comfortably impaled looking down with a happy smile. Ohhhh, Todd, does that feel good for your ole mother, how does it feel for you, baby?”

“OHHHH!” She smiled broadly. “Ohmigod, honey ... it moved. It is coming back. I have never felt anything so nice in my life! Your prick is growing inside my pussy! Oh, you are sneaky. Letting it get hard while we wait. Mmmmmm, yummy! I can feel it getting longer even. And swelling up to fill mommy’s pussy. Oh, honey. Oh, dear. Wonderful prick ... getting bigger. Maybe if I squeeze it like this? Does he like this?” Todd felt her vagina tighten its grip around his shaft. He felt it respond. His mother was giggling and he could now feel her body transmitting the giggling to his burgeoning cock. He sighed with pleasure.

He gasped a yes to answer her question. It felt warm and wet, and it started to affect him.

“I have never had such a nice feeling ... of it growing inside my pussy. It was wonderful!”

She closed her eyes and sank lower, his cock filling her ... she could feel and sense the texture of every inch of his shaft. Todd pushed her skirt up to see her beautiful mound and his stiff, thick shaft disappearing into the beauty. As he watched, she stopped half way down and raised herself, the lips of her pussy pulling back up his cock, then inverting as she came down again ... he could see a little bit of hair trapped between her bottom and the base of his shaft, but wasn’t sure which was his own hair or her pussy hair as they merged. She sat there, in what is called reverse cowboy position for a moment.

“Ohhhhh, my god...” she moaned. “Oh, it’s so lovely! Is this all right, honey?”

“Ohhh, yes ... It feels sooooo good, so fucking good. It is hot and cool at the same time. I just love the way your pussy feels ... ohhhh, yes!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.