Coming of Age With Mom - Cover

Coming of Age With Mom

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Chapter 3: Spank

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Spank - A mother struggles with the sexual attraction for her college freshman son. They work it out together while painting his new apartment. Undressing a lover is just as thrilling as the up skirt sneak peeks of childhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

“Oh, it feels good to take a little break, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah, nice to relax; here is your coke. We are almost out of ice cubes though, but I gave you the cold one!”

“Your best workman, eh? No matter how much you pamper me, though, I have to go home tomorrow. Back to my real job,” she sighed. She put her hand on his shoulder affectionately and took a long sip of the cold Coke. “I’ll be sorry to leave, though, I am going to miss you, honey.”

“Yeah, Mom, me too.” Todd slipped his arm around her as they sat like an old married couple on the ottoman he had pulled to the center of the room. “Maybe you can come back for the weekend? There is a carnival in town, we could go see what’s there.” Mary looked at her son thoughtfully. “Maybe so. Would you like that? I won’t be too much trouble?”

Todd squeezed her close for an answer. “Not likely.”

“No dates this weekend?”

“Nah. You’re my girl.”

“We both have to continue as before ... You know that, right? You have to date like before. You know? This is our little paradise. But...”

Todd nodded unconvincingly.

“I mean we won’t be, like married. Even though I want us to continue having ... having our lovely sex. But someday the right girl will come along and you will be happily married. I want that too.”

They sat silently, each with their own thoughts.

“I see a place you missed,” he said, pointing.

She pulled his hand down and put it on her thigh. “Picky, picky, picky.” She laughed. “Are you going to spank me?”

“What spank my favorite worker?”

“Your daddy did,” she said with a laugh. “ He would take my panties down and make me bright red with his swats!”

“Want me to do that?”

She turned her head toward him. He noticed for the first time, that her face was blushing red. She put her lips together, biting them lightly. Slowly ... very slowly ... she nodded her head impishly.

“You’re asking for it, you know!” he said menacingly, a slow loving smile coming to his face.

Her gaze was unwavering. “Well sometimes a workman has to be disciplined.”

He pulled her body over toward his lap playfully. But she came willingly and lay there before him,

Todd looked down at her pretty behind nicely draped in front of him. Rather than s spank, he laid his hand on the soft, yet firm bottom. “Might be too pretty to spank, Mom,” his breath was short. “Too pretty!” he muttered, his hand tracing over both buns and then following the pantyline until it disappeared between her legs.

“You can do it.” She said quietly waiting.

Todd raised his hand and paused. Then smacked her lightly on her right cheek. He was aware of Mary’s soft tummy and thigh warm against his thighs and his body. He felt her hand loosely fondle his ankle.

“Didn’t feel a thing.” She said.

Todd hit her again a little harder this time and noticed his cock was responding to the warm pressure of her body. Mary shifted a little and she too was aware of his hardening presence under her mound of Venus.

“You can do better than that.” She taunted.

Again Todd smacked the lovely, lovely, sweet ass, allowing his hand to linger there over the spot. He squeezed it a little, then moved his hand to soothe away the sting. He realized he was now fondling his dear mother’s ass, here in broad daylight. After all these years of ogling and admiring her pert ass, he was fondling it openly ... right here in the middle of the day in a brightly lighted room, fondling his mother’s beautiful and sexy ass. In a strange way he couldn’t believe it. His hand roamed her bottom. His instinct was to kiss it, not spank it.

Again he swatted the beloved flesh of her tush.

“Oh, that one burst open this darned old blouse!”

He continued rubbing the soft cheek where he had just spanked. But then, he reached the other hand under his mother and felt the brassiere inside the open blouse. Her hand clasped his and held it close, cupping her big breast. She squirmed against his hard-on again.

“I think this is the nicest spanking I have ever had, Todd,” she giggled. “But I still can’t feel much through these slacks.”

Todd finally got the hint and found the button on the side of her slams and then unzipped them. He watched rapt as her pink panties came into view. They were full panties he remembered from his Sears catalog days and the memory made him smile as he slipped one hand under the slacks and fondled her through the sensual soft nylon. His fingers pushed under the garment and pushed to take them down. His mother lifted a bit to make it easier for her son to take them off.

Todd thought back to all the effort he had gone to over the years to see her panties, and now here he was with his mother over his knee stripping away her pants to unveil pretty, snug, silky panties. He remembered tiptoeing down the hallway and bursting into her room wide-eyed praying that she would be getting dressed or undressed, standing in her panties and brassiere and if he was lucky, STOCKINGS! He remembered once they were in the laundry room together and fore some unknown reason, she had reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and through them in with a load of washing. For a fleeting instant ... he had seen her panties on her lovely body ... just for a glance, just a moment and his cock had responded immediately. He had to cover up his embarrassment by carrying the laundry basket out of the room. He had cherished that remembered illicit, sexy glance for days and weeks afterward.

Now here he was with his mother stretched out before him. Her pink panties nice and taut across the pretty mounds of her bottom, and her nearly nude, firm mound against his prick and all his mother’s softness pressed against his lap. He realized that she was pressing her sex against his prick, carefully balancing herself just right for pleasure ... for both their pleasure! He fondled the panty-covered bottom even more eagerly now that it was so lightly covered.

“I don’t want to see any more missed spots on these walls!” he said firmly.

‘Oh, yes sir ... I’ll be careful.”

His hand came down with a loud slap on her right buttock.

“Youwtch! Wow, you meant that one!”

He raised his hand again and slapped the other cheek.

“And don’t think rubbing that against my prick is going to make me ease up, young lady!”

Mary giggled and wriggled even more against his cock.

“I know ... it just makes you harder! (giggle), I mean just makes you hit harder.”

Again his hand stung her through the panties. And again, the thrill of the sight brought shortness to his breathing. The thrill of it was making his heart pound in his chest. He had never had such an opportunity to examine the sheer beauty of a girl’s panties fitting so nicely over the lovely curves of the feminine ass. And here he was holding and fondling and soothing his own mother’s exquisite bottom garbed in fresh, lovely panties which he had only seen in her panty drawer or in her clothes hamper, not fully and joyfully filled like this. Todd was in heaven and he knew it. He brushed his hand soothingly from one side to the other, feather light touches.

“Oh, that feels so good, honey. I love it.”

He continued tickling across her crack and thought how sexy it looked where the panty bridged across and then picked up its taut look on the other side. He had learned another caress which pleased his mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.