Coming of Age With Mom
Chapter 2: Girls’ Club Meets

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Girls’ Club Meets - A mother struggles with the sexual attraction for her college freshman son. They work it out together while painting his new apartment. Undressing a lover is just as thrilling as the up skirt sneak peeks of childhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

There were two cars in Jennie Carlson’s driveway when Mary arrived on Wednesday at 9AM.

Mary’s face felt warm, blushing at the questioning she was certain she was about to get from the three women who met as a private little incest support group. She sat in the car for a few moments pretending to hear the last few minutes of a talk show she had been listening to. In fact, she hadn’t heard a thing they were saying in the 45-minute drive. She had struggled with her decision; do I tell these strangers? Do I dare tell them? Or should I tell them I changed my mind at the last minute and decided not to have my young son as a lover?

Still undecided and terribly unsure what to expect from the other members of the “Girls’ Club” Reluctantly she got out of her car and strolled up to the front door which opened before she rang the bell. Jennie Carlson welcomed her with open arms and a smile.

“How are you doing, honey?” she said quietly. Mary felt better immediately after the warm and understanding sound of her hostess’s voice.

“I am fine, Jennie, really fine!’ Thank you.” She held onto the hug a little longer though because it was so reassuring.

“Come in, come in. We’re all in the coffee room. You remember Tonie and Elaine, I’m sure.”

The other girls got up from their coffee and the group of four ladies indulged in a group hug, all talking and welcoming at once.

When they had reassembled and Tonie came back from the bathroom, Jennie began by saying, “First of all, Mary, this isn’t going to be an inquisition, so you can relax on that count. They all shared self-conscious giggles.

“And the second thing is I will explain what we have been doing in previous get-togethers. This is just an informal coffee among four friends. Four friends who share the experience of mothering young sons into manhood and have taken the unusual step of sharing lovemaking relationships as a part of that process. Two of us are single mothers now, which perhaps doubles the problem of helping these fine young men evolve into caring men. You came to us because my own son was a bit, or should I say he slipped and let the truth of our sexual relationship get into conversation with his friends, one of whom was your son. With Tonie and I it was a matter of my being her client, she was my lawyer and I needed to confide in something and also needed legal guidance on the subject. That led to the strange and wild coincidence that she confided in me that she too, had taken the step of having an incestuous relationship with her son. And Elaine, well Elaine received an envelope mis-delivered to her house by the US Postal service. It had the postmark of her son’s college town and the return address of that College. She opened it, naturally and it contained a photograph of MY indiscreet and playful son sending a nude photo, with a full hard-on ... to his loving mother.

Elaine apologetically brought the envelope to me and asked if we could talk. So that is the story of our little group. My darling seems to have mended his ways and promised never talk or send photos.” She smiled her big smile toward me and paused.

“Thank you for the explanation.”

“And as for what we do when we are together for this meeting, we share anything from our own experience which might be of help as each of us tries to do what is best for our sons and for ourselves. Be cause you are new to this Claven ... Elaine has proposed that each of us relate our experience before you share anything. All of that presupposing that you do not running screaming from the house and never see us again. What is your decision?”

“Wow, that sounds great to me. What a relief not to have to speak first. I am far from running screaming from the meeting. I would be so happy to share and have your advice. I have had ... well, suffice it to say that my son and I are pleased with a start we have made...”

“Good for you! “Elaine smiled.

“David and I have been ... involved ... for almost a year. And, Mary, one thing you are going to be surprised about is the sheer inventiveness that you will experience. Both of you, you and your son will come up with new things, which excite one or both of you. No matter what you and your husband do or have done, Todd is going to think of new things, especially if you are receptive and don’t act shocked. They all laughed at this and seem to agree.

David and I were having a lovely lazy lie-in on a rainy day. My husband was out of town and Todd pulled me into his bed as I was waking him up. It felt so good in his sleepy arms and I was still half asleep myself. I had on a short little nightie. Long story short, he was probing for me with his dick and kept bumping into the wrong place, you know? I kept reaching between my legs and brought it to the right place, but he did it again and then again. Then finally he slipped in the right place and we had nice sex. Then he was holding me after ... and he whispered: “Sorry about that mom...””

“I thought about it and pulled his hand up to hold my breasts. Sorry? About what, sweetie?”

“Oh, you know ... trying to ... you know bumping the wrong place, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have.”

“I finally tumbled to the idea that he really meant to put it there, you know ... push it into my ... my bum ... my anus.”

“He seemed to be trying to make up for it by really adoringly fondling my tit, which, of course is one of the favorite things he does for me.”

There was a long pause while I lay their enjoying him loving me. I had never done that before, so it took some thought.

“‘Todd ... uh ... honey, if you want ... sweetheart, we could, uh, we could experiment there, if you want to.”

“There was a long pause while he fondled me more, and then his hand stopped moving on my breast and I think he held his breath for a minute. I reached up to make his hand squeeze me and then he whispered: ‘Mommy, really? Really? Are you sure? I have just heard that people do that.’”

“‘Next time then?’”

“Yes ... if you are sure, Mom...”

The room was silent; all three seemed to hold their breath, looking at Elaine in rapt attention.

“And so yesterday ... I took a careful shower, wanting everything to be perfect and extra clean. I put one of those lubricants that is supposed to be so slick and all next to Todd’s bed. I never use the lubricants because I am usually so excited that I am like a rain forest down there, wet, you know. Any way, we watched a movie together last night, lying together on the couch. And after a while of cuddling, I got up and took him by the hand upstairs to his room. I let him undress me completely and I undressed him. And as usual by the time we finished that, he was standing straight out from his body and very hard. I lay down and told him he would need to lubricate both of us ... if he still wanted to experiment.

“He was so excited he couldn’t talk and fumbled to open the lubricant tube. I took it from him and squeezed some onto my hand and applied it to his dick, ad then squeezed more onto his fingers. I got into a kneeling position on his bed ... my heart in my throat ... not sure how I was going to handle this. The lubricant was cold at first touch as he gently put some in the right place between my buns.”

She took a long sip of here coffee, eyeing the three girls with eyes wide.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.