Channel Surfing
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I rented my basement apartment to a young woman who, from what I later heard, was watching the adult channels on the cable we shared. I could hear her masturbating to it and soon we were both doing it at the same time but in our own quarters. That is, until she invited me to join her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Not being used to sleeping with someone, it did wake me several times but it was pleasant each time just knowing that I had a lovely younger woman there next to me and that we were both naked.

When the room began to lighten, I opened my eyes to see Amy looking at me.

"Good morning, Lew, sleep well?"

"Yes, it was quite lovely to have you next to me all night."

"It was nice, I agree, I really think people aren't made to be alone, don't you?"

"There is a comfort in being with another person, that's true."

"Are you hungry, I'll make breakfast?"

"How could I refuse that? Yes, that's wonderful, I'll help," I replied and we got up and went into her kitchen to make coffee and eggs and toast.

The nicest part about our breakfast was that we were still naked. Amy now seemed quite relaxed about it and we just went about preparing our meal just like any normal couple. Except, of course, that her lovely body was having its effect on my cock.

"I think you may need some relief, Lew. Maybe a nice hot shower after breakfast?"

"I think a cold shower is what's supposed to help."

"But I don't like cold showers, Lew."

I sat there sipping my coffee thinking that maybe she means we'd shower together. But, I really didn't want to get my hopes up on that happening because it didn't seem like a clear signal. So, I just happily sipped my coffee enjoying the view.

I helped her put the dishes in the dishwasher, then she said, "Okay, shower time, Lew, let's go. I'm glad you put one in that holds two people," and she took me by the cock and led me to the bathroom and turned on the water.

Once it was warm, she got in, still holding me, guiding me in with her.

"Cozy but nice, huh?" she said as she handed me the soap and, still not quite sure where she wanted to go with all this, I began soaping myself.

"Um, how about me, Lew? I'm more fun," she said grinning wide as I began the delightful job of lathering her wonderful body. Her breasts were so silky and soft as I soaped her, I took extra time.

"Don't forget here," she said as she spread her stance and I got her sparkling clean underneath.

Then, she took the soap and began on me, my chest, arms, back, down to get my legs, my butt, the back up but never the one thing that was making itself well known at the time.

"Did I miss anything?" she grinned, then turned off the spray. "Oh, this," she said as she soaped my cock back and forth over and over.

"Am I doing it okay?" she asked.

"Oh, Amy, I think you know the answer to that. It feels quite wonderful."

It felt quite glorious and I put a tentative hand on her breast but she smiled at me so I fondled her with both hands as she jacked me back and forth.

She was using both hands on me and, well, it wasn't long until I was moaning and spewing my cum onto her belly.

It felt so good that I took her in my arms and kissed her, running my tongue in and around her mouth as I pulled her tight.

Then, I told her, "Amy, that was wonderful, you're just the best," and she turned the water back on and rinsed my cum away.

We dried each other off and I was expecting to go back upstairs when she asked, "I don't have anything particular to do the rest of the day, do you?"

"No, just laundry and, well, that I can do any time, I suppose."

She took my hand and asked, "Well, in that case, would you like to go back to bed? It just seems like that kind of a Sunday."

"It does, doesn't it?" I agreed and we went back to bed.

We got back under the covers and she turned to me and we embraced rather like old and familiar lovers. Then, she moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, "I'm hoping you don't have anything against sex on Sundays, Lew. I'm sure in the mood and I hope you are, too," and I felt her hand grip my cock.

"I've always thought Sunday's were the ideal time for sex but, well, I've always thought that any day of the week was as well."

She held me even tighter, rolled onto her back, pulling me up on top of her, then widening her legs as my cock came to rest right where every guy wants it. All I had to do was push and the head of my cock parted her labia and slid inside.

Then we both pushed down and my cock moved right up inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.