Channel Surfing
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I rented my basement apartment to a young woman who, from what I later heard, was watching the adult channels on the cable we shared. I could hear her masturbating to it and soon we were both doing it at the same time but in our own quarters. That is, until she invited me to join her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

She went on for over another hour pleasuring herself. I did some stroking myself which felt pretty good but couldn't manage another cum.

I'd never seen a woman have as many orgasms as Amy had that night, there were nine in all and they were all powerful.

Finally, she just collapsed back and let out a long sigh.

"Oh, Lew, I am just wiped-out. Whew. This has been incredible, unbelievable. I hope it's been just as good for you."

"I only got off once but it was one of the best I've ever had, thanks, in large, to the sexy stimulus that I had at hand. There must be millions of men who would be envious of me. You're lots better than the first Playboy I was able to sneak up to my room."

"Oh, come on, Lew, I've seen those girls, that's nice of you to say but, well, they're all about ten years younger than I am."

"Well, honestly, part of it is that they're not really here and you are, of course. Alive and in color as they used to say on television."

"It does add a lot being together where you can see each other. It was fun when I was down here and you were up there but this, of course, is lots more sexy and erotic."

"Oh, it is, indeed," I told her. I was also curious about one other thing, "Do you usually have orgasms like that, one after the other, so many?"

"Aren't I lucky? Oh, I found that out a long time ago. I began thinking it was just how girls were. Then, I was at a sleepover with four other girls and we all decided to get ourselves off and I just went on and on. They were all pretty amazed and I felt like Queen of the Cum. That's what they nicknamed me, The Queen of the Cum."

"Queen of the Cum. Well, that's quite an interesting title. Probably not something you would put on your resume or your FaceBook page."

She laughed and said, "No, hardly. But it was fun having such a distinct difference with my friends. They were really envious."

"I am, too, Amy. I'd love to be able to get off so many times like that. It must be wonderful to get those feelings over and over like that."

"It is. I've always been thankful that I'm that way with it. Orgasms just keep coming as long as I keep trying. I even knew a girl in college who told me that she'd never had an orgasm, not a single one. Then, her boyfriend and three of his friends changed that one weekend, oh, did they ever. It was all she talked about after that."

We chatted a while longer, we were amazingly comfortable in our nudity together and finally we decided to call it a night and we both stood up, looking at each other and, quite wordlessly, stepped toward one another and kissed goodnight.

It was not a passionate kiss but, we were naked, after all, after going through an extended period of sex and with our bodies now pressed together, well, it was no ordinary kiss goodnight.

As I turned to go back up the stairs, I heard her say, "If you're not busy tomorrow night, maybe we can do this again?"

I felt my cock respond even before I could get out my words of acceptance.

It was the first night in a long time that I didn't jack-off after I'd gone to bed. I slept the sleep of the sexually-satisfied for the first time in ages.

I did make one decision after our first time masturbating together ... I was going to shave around my cock. I hadn't bothered, of course, but I knew from watching porn on my computer that guys today were pretty much all clean-shaven.

So, I waited to shower until just about six that afternoon and shaved off my pubic hair. I'd never done it before and had a couple of nicks here and there but nothing that threatened my future sex life, thank goodness.

I'm sure you have awaited some eagerly desired event watching the seconds tick off slower and slower, well, that's what my Saturday was like and, finally, finally, eight o'clock came around and I stripped naked and went down the stairs into her apartment where she was in an upholstered armchair, naked, with her legs thrown over each arm, slowly rubbing between them.

"Oh, you dressed for the occasion, Lew, good for you," she greeted me.

"But you got a little head start on me."

"Yes, I confess, I started about seven o'clock. I've had two orgasms already. Surprised you didn't hear me."

I stood there looking a bit disappointed, perhaps.

"I just couldn't wait, Lew, sorry. Here, I'll make it up to you, come over here."

I stepped over to her and she said, "Well, look at you. That's a difference from yesterday. Is this for me?" she asked nodding to my bare crotch.

"Well, it's a more contemporary look, I suppose."

"I love it, makes you look bigger, did you know that?"

"Oh, anything in that department is welcome, I suppose."

"I'm not one of those bigger-is-better types. No, it's what you do with it that really makes the difference. Did you nick yourself there?" she pointed.

"Well, we guys aren't so good with a razor once it leaves our face," I joked.

She smiled and she reached up and took my cock in her hand, lifted her face up and I watched her soft lips glide over the head of my cock and begin sucking. Her eyes were looking up at me, knowing just how good she was making me feel, she knew, oh, she knew.

I stood there as her hand reached under to gently caress my balls while she sucked the tip, running her tongue around making it feel so good.

Was she good? Absolutely not, she was fantastic. All she did was the head of my cock. She didn't take my length inside trying to suck all up and down my shaft, no, she knew where most of the feeling is and that's what she focussed on. It was exquisite.

She sucked me for a few minutes, then pulled her head away, telling me, "Well, maybe that catches you up some. I'll leave the rest to you, okay?"

Of course, I would have rather had her finish but, after all, I wasn't expecting any oral action from her to begin with. So, I moved back to the chair, took the lube and began.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.