Little Sister's Dilemma
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joanne had a sexual encounter with her friend Sarah. Now, she's afraid of her sexual orientation so she enlists the help of her brother Jim to see if she can figure it out. The trouble is, she's fallen in love with him, but can't get Sarah out of her mind. And once he gets to know Sarah, neither can he. So, what's the solution to her dilemma? You'll have to read the story to find out.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

"Sarah, get the hell out of here!" Joanne screamed, "and stay the fuck out until I get dressed, or I'll shove my hand up your ass and give you fucking haemorrhoids!"

Our sensuous little world of loving incest had been broached by my sister's friend Sarah, and we had been caught in a most compromising position. My now-flaccid cock was still captured in my sister's ass, and she had clamped her rectal muscles in an attempt to hold me there. The only thing between this steamy scene and Sarah's prying eyes were the sleeping bags that we'd zipped together, giving us enough room inside for two naked bodies.

"Don't threaten me, Joanne Houghton!" Sarah snapped back, her voice full of anger and malice. "You two have enough explaining to do as it is, and I'm not going anywhere until I get one." The look of determination on Sarah's face told me that we were in big trouble, and Joanne's expression confirmed my worst fears. But Sarah was kind enough to give us some privacy, backing out of the tent's doorway and letting the flap drop back into place, but she did leave the flap's zipper undone.

"Jim, how the hell are we going to keep her from blabbing to everyone back home?" Joanne asked, her tone full of real concern. "The first people that she'll make sure hear about us will be Mom and Dad, and we both know how well that'll work out. Dad'll cut your balls off, and Mom's probably gonna glue my cunt shut! Geez, ya think her timing could have been any worse than this?" I almost expected my little sister to break out into tears, and the guilt that I felt for leaving her in this compromised predicament wasn't doing me any good, either. To say that we were scared shitless would be a bit of an understatement.

"Sis, everyone has their price. Whatever Sarah wants to keep her mouth shut, we're gonna have to do. It's as simple as that. The question is, what's it gong to cost us to get that silence?" I put forth. "Maybe we can negotiate something?" I added, hoping against hope that Joanne's friend had a bent for bickering.

"What she wants is sex," my sister advanced, "but to what degree, I couldn't tell you. Whether she'd settle for something relatively innocent, or whether she'd demand a full-blown orgy, we'll have to find out. Dammit Jim, I'm scared! To lose everything we've found together over Sarah's big mouth is going to just kill me! I can't lose you, big brother! I just can't!"

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere! Whatever happens, we're in this together, and whatever it takes to protect my little sister, I'll do it. You know that, and you know that I'll risk everything I have, and everything I am, just to keep you safe, don't you? So let's go talk to Sarah, and find out what she wants in exchange for her silence" I suggested.

Joanne grabbed a cloth and cleaned herself off, then threw the rag at me, suggesting that I seriously consider following her lead. Inhaling deeply, I could see what she meant. I smelled of cum, both hers and mine, and it was bad enough to make a skunk consider another bottle of Chanel No. 5, especially if he was within a hundred feet of our tent.

As I cleaned myself up, Joanne struggled to pull on some suitable clothing in preparation for a confrontation with our uninvited guest. She was kind enough to wait for me to get dressed so that we could approach the enemy with a united front. I got the idea that Joanne's strategy was based on the concept that the best defence is a strong offence. I was still working on the premise that if I couldn't see the problem, it didn't exist. Maybe one of these days, I'll learn how to imitate an ostrich and stick my head in the sand. But once I was dressed, it was time to find out exactly what it would take to guarantee Sarah's silence.

Sitting at the picnic table that was part of the campsite, Joanne and I sat on one side while Sarah sat on the other, the best seating arrangement for a negotiating conference. My sister tried to soften the tension of the meeting with some small talk, all the while holding my hand under the table. Sarah knew she had the upper hand, and wasn't about to back down if she didn't have to, but the whole conflict seemed to be stalling until one of us got to the meat of the problem. I bit the bullet and opened with the obvious blunt question.

"Okay, Sarah, you sort of have us over a barrel here. What we want is for you to keep what you know entirely to yourself. What do we have to do to get you to keep your mouth shut?" I couldn't have made it any simpler than that, and I felt Joanne squeeze my hand as a signal that she hoped we found something to offer her friend that would keep all of us relatively happy.

"Joanne knows exactly what I want – to see you two happy" Sarah came back. "I've had a thing for you since we were fourteen, but you're Joanne's guy now. Girls aren't supposed to hit on other girl's guys. Right, Jo?"

I couldn't believe my ears! Sarah had us both between a rock and a hard place, and she was going to give up something that had been her fantasy for almost two years? There had to be a catch, because this was too easy. I could have it left well enough alone, and maybe I should have, but something was nagging at the back of my head.

"That's it?" I wondered aloud. "No conditions, no negotiations, no blackmailing? As much as I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, Sarah, I'm having a hard time believing that you'd let us off the hook and just look the other way. What's the catch?"

Sarah sat and stared at me for a minute before dropping the bombshell. She wanted to spend the weekend in our company, which to me was right in there with going hunting with a game warden in the off-season. The opportunity to be with my sister, alone, was beginning to evaporate quickly. My first reaction was to tell her to get lost, but Joanne's squeeze on my hand got my attention instantly, and I kept my mouth shut.

"Tell you what, Sarah," Jo began to negotiate, "how about we spend the day together, and see where it goes from there? You have nowhere to sleep, and we're not about to stuff three people in that tent. It isn't big enough for that many bodies anyway. Besides, there's a reason why Jim and I are up here, and it sure isn't to hold an open house."

"Deal," Sarah volunteered, "but I sure could use a coffee, right about now. That's a long drive, and I got up kind of early to find out what you two were up to. My curiosity drove me nuts all night. You have to admit that a brother and sister going camping at this time of year is a little over the top. If it was my little brother and I, you'd be wondering too."

Sarah's little brother Kyle was barely thirteen, and probably as close to a nerd as I'd ever seen. Eventually he'd probably grow up to be a nice guy, but by the time he did, the three of us would be out of our parent's houses and gone. The thought of Sarah and Kyle as lovers just wouldn't gel in my mind anyway, and I could easily see Sarah's point. In an effort to clear the fog in my brain, I got up and started a small fire while Joanne got the percolator ready to brew our morning "wake-me-up juice", as my Dad referred to it. While I was busy building a tepee out of kindling, Sarah snuck over and squatted down beside me. It took a second for her presence to register, leaving me unsure of just what her intentions were. The discomfort of that uncertainty must have shown, because she opened the conversation in a subdued and almost whispered voice.

"Jim, you really love her, don't you?" Sarah began. I told her the truth, admitting just how I felt without going into too much detail. "I have to admit that I'm a little jealous," Sarah continued, "and I'd kill to have a guy like you for my own. But it feels good inside to see both of you so happy, and so much in love. Hell, Jim, just sitting at the table, I could feel it saturating the air! So, how did you two get to be this way? What happened that you two became lovers?"

I had no problem relating the tale, but not without Joanne present. After all, this was something that involved both of us, and leaving her out of the conversation seemed conspiratorial. I wasn't ready to go there, and left the relating of the story until we were all sitting around the fire while nursing our first cups of coffee. Once seated, Joanne began relating the story, starting with that night that she and Sarah had spent exploring each other's bodies. Poor Sarah showed her embarrassment at me knowing what had transpired. I tried to let her know that I understood, and had no real problems with what had happened. Once Joanne had explained how their sexual activities had been the catalyst to the changes in our relationship, I added any details that I considered important that my sister missed. By the time we finished, Sarah's face was a picture of awe, with more questions behind it than either of us were comfortable answering.

"So when I arrived here this morning, you two had just finished making love?" Sarah asked.

"Mmm-hmm," Joanne let her know, "and when you barged in, I was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Jim's cock deep inside me. You have no idea how close I came to scratching your eyes out! I think that if he wasn't still there, I probably would have, too. Geez, your timing couldn't have been worse!" I was going to say that it could have been, especially if Sarah had arrived a few minutes earlier, but there was no point bringing that up. I let Sarah squirm with the knowledge that she'd almost ruined a moment of intimacy between my sister and I. Sarah's expression indicated that my closed mouth was having the desired affect.

"How was I supposed to know?" Sarah tried to apologize. "I mean, how often does one come across a brother and sister making love, and out in the middle of nowhere, too? Shit, if I'd known why you'd escaped the city, I'd have ... well, maybe left you alone? I mean, I might be a horny little bitch at times, but I do know when to make myself scarce!"

"Oh really?" I jibed at her. "Then how come you're still here?" Sarah gave me a dirty look, and I thought for a minute that she was about to stomp off in a huff. And for some strange reason, I didn't want to see her go, at least not in a bad mood.

"Oh relax, girl" I offered. "I have nothing against you, except maybe bad timing. You're here now, so why don't we all just have a good time and a friendly visit. There's enough food that we can feed you for supper tonight, and you can either stay overnight, if you don't mind sleeping in your car, or drive back to town after we eat. Just promise me that you'll find somewhere to go when Joanne and I decide to make love this afternoon ... and we probably will, too. God, but that girl can get me all worked up!" I got a knowing look for my confession, and an unspoken promise that if we wanted to be alone, Sarah would make sure we got the opportunity. "How about something to eat? We haven't had breakfast yet, and I could use some food in my stomach right about now."

Without waiting for an answer, I set the griddle on the fire grate, and made us some bacon and eggs. I was hungrier than I thought, and so were both girls. We finished off a full pound of bacon, half a dozen eggs, toast, and another full pot of coffee. Sarah even offered to wash and dry all the dishes while my sister and I relaxed. Once she'd cleaned up, Sarah grabbed a chair and joined us, the restful tranquillity of the outdoors lulling us all into a trance-like state. Joanne and I sat beside each other, holding hands, and basking in the closeness of our love. Even Sarah accepted our togetherness, remaining outside that intimate circle that we'd defined by our proximity to each other.

Half an hour later, I suggested that we take a walk along one of the many trails that circled the lake. Joanne and I walked hand in hand, with Sarah finding herself a place on my other side. She really was looking to be accepted as a part of our sphere, to a degree that I couldn't ignore. While Joanne didn't seem to mind her friend's presence, she also wasn't about to share her brother with anyone, and her grip on my hand got progressively tighter. I chuckled with the realization of that, squeezing back in an attempt to reassure her. When she leaned her head on my shoulder, I knew that I'd gotten my message across. We spent the next three hours walking that trail, finally arriving back at our campsite again.

"I'm fried" Sarah confessed. "Would you mind if I snuck into the tent and had a snooze?" she asked both of us.

"Sure, no problem," Joanne told her, "but you might want to make sure that it's dried out in the sleeping bag. We bot came pretty hard, just before we were so rudely interrupted, and there might be some wet spots in there." Her tone wavered between being informative and the issuing of a warning. "Oh, and no wearing your clothes if you crawl into the bag. I'm not going to bed tonight to find trail grit in my bed. If you use the sleeping bag, strip down to your bra and panties first." Sarah gave my sister a strange look of incomprehension, then shrugged her shoulders a bit and made her way into the tent. It was a minute later that we heard her loud complaints.

"Geez, you guys! This sleeping bag's got cum stains in it, and it's soaking wet inside! I've got your juices smeared all over my panties!" Both of us had to giggle with the visualization of Sarah's predicament. "Jo, have you got an extra pair of panties I can borrow? I can't wear these ones home. My Mom would be asking what the hell I got on them, and I don't think I want to have to explain that it's you guy's cum all over my... " She left that part undefined, leaving me wondering just where on her panties she'd managed to soak up the still-wet mess we'd left behind.

"Yeah, I'll dig you up a pair after you wake up" Joanne offered. Like me, my little sister had the same question as to the location on Sarah's body the residue had collected. We smiled our curiosity to each other, then started to organize our campsite a bit better. Sarah would probably sleep for an hour or two, and we wanted to keep busy while she did. The activity would help keep our minds off of what we both really wanted to be doing, and with Sarah in the tent, that venue wasn't going to be available. Somehow, we managed to find enough to fill the better part of an hour, our desires being fanned by our inability to consummate our lust for each other. Finally, Joanne broke down and wrapped her arms around my neck when I least expected it.

"Jim, you have no idea how badly I want you right now. If the tent wasn't occupied, I'd push you in there and ravish you until you filled my pussy with your cum. Damn that Sarah, anyway! Why'd she have to pick this weekend to be a fucking pest?" My sister's frustration was obvious, and mine wasn't hidden much better.

"Want to sneak off down that trail again, and find a secluded spot to make love?" I offered. "I spotted a small grassed clearing beside the lake's edge that would be romantic as hell. It's warm enough now that we should be fine, and we can lay on our clothes if it gets too cold." I could see my sister wavering between accepting my suggestion and the impracticality of it. Her hormones finally won out, and we started off down the trail, while I tried to remember exactly where I'd seen that clearing. My memory wasn't as bad as I feared, and when we finally found it, even Joanne was satisfied at its seclusion. I led the way in, moving off to one side so that we wouldn't be visible from the trail. I found a place to sit, and Joanne joined me, curling up in my arms and pulling me to her lips with complete abandon. Her tongue sought my own, and I opened up to her without a moment's hesitation.

As the heat of my sister's loving washed over me, and her tongue explored every square inch of my mouth, I couldn't resist running my hand up inside her shirt, cupping her breast and marvelling at the soft pliability of it, and searching for her nipple through the fabric of her bra. Even as I touched her teat, it began to harden under my fingers, projecting itself from her aureola a good quarter inch as it demanded as much of my attention as I could give it. Jo's moan of pleasure further inspired me, and my other hand found its way to her back, softly luxuriating in the warm smoothness of her skin. As I held her tight, my sister increased the strength of her grip, and the pressure of her mouth on me, moaning and groaning in complete abandon at the rapture that she felt. I was her captive for several minutes, and every one of them felt like I had found a magic kingdom.

"Jim," she murmured as she broke her lip-lock on me, "do you sometimes wish I had bigger boobs?" Whoa! Talk about an unexpected shot from deep left-centre field! But I knew that I loved my sister just the way she was. All I had to do was convince her of that.

"Jo, if Mother Nature had given you a pair of double-Dee's, I couldn't love you any more than I do now. It's not the size of your breasts that make you so damned desirable, it's the girl inside that makes my heart flutter, the way she holds me and shows me that she wants me that gets my blood boiling like this. Your tits are just the right size, as far as I'm concerned. It's what they do to me that makes them so damned appealing" I explained to her.

"So it doesn't matter to you that I can't tit-fuck you because my boobs are too small? You wouldn't just love to stroke your cock between my tits, then cum all over my face?" She had me there, I had to admit, but fucked if I was going to tell her that. There were so many other things she did to me, and for me, that whether or not she could tit-fuck me just didn't seem important. Besides, if she really wanted to feel my cock on her breasts, I'd find a way to give her that pleasure, if it was the last thing I ever did.

"No, Sis, that's not one of those things I spend any time worrying about. What I really care about is making you feel as good as I can, letting you know how much you turn me on, trying my best to show you how much I love you. The mechanics of whether we can tit-fuck, or how big your boobs are? They don't amount to sweet fuck-all. It's how much in love we are that's important to me, and how we let each other know." That's all I could say, because Joanne had muffled my words with her kisses again. That sure broke my little heart all right! In response, I returned to pleasuring her breasts again, and received even more of those happy moans for my trouble.

"Damn, but that feels good," my sister growled between kisses, "but you're making me so bloody horny that I'm gonna rip your pants off in a minute. I want your cock, deep inside me, Jim. Make love to me?" What did she think I was doing, making paper aeroplanes? I just had to shift myself in order to let my throbbing hard cock move. It was getting cramped as it forced a huge bulge in the front of my pants. That repositioning wasn't lost on my little sister, either. She reached down between us and helped me readjust myself, and her fingers felt so good on my straining manhood. I must have groaned my pleasure, because Joanne was in no hurry to move her hand away from me, and I was in even less of a hurry for her to leave. A minute later, I became aware of her pulling down my zipper and undoing the button, then snaking her hand into my briefs as she sought my heated organ. The coolness of her soft skin almost made me cum, she felt so wonderful.

"Mmm, I think you need me almost as much as I need you" she cooed. "So, how about I get these off you, and give you a real good licking for being such a naughty boy?" she added. As her fingers found their way onto the waistbands of my pants, I wriggled myself around until she had them over my ass, then down to my ankles. As soon as I could, I pulled her shirt off, undid her bra, and immediately took one nipple between my thumb and forefinger, and the other one between my lips. Swirling my tongue around her teat, I began to suck and tug on her one nipple while twisting the other between my fingers. That took a lot of concentration on my part, and the delicious sensations that Joanne was giving my cock as she stroked me made the whole thing a real steamy chore. I loved every second of it, but I also wanted more.

Flopping my sister over onto her back, I rolled with her, sliding my lips down her bare belly with a trail of kisses until I reached the waist of her pants. Gently persuading her clothing that it had no business being in my way, I was helped by my sister lifting her hips while I slipped her pants and panties over that gorgeous behind of hers, and as I slid them down her legs, I moved myself down with them until my lips were right over her pussy. Between her sexual scent, the moistness between her thighs, and that enticing mound of hers, I just had to plant my lips on the top of her slit, running my tongue between her outer lips until I found her clit. The second I found that mark, Joanne groaned in anticipation of the tonguing I was about to give her, then pushed her hips up so that I had no choice but to pleasure her scintillating pussy. Dipping the tip of my tongue between her labia lips, I lightly tickled her clit, and Joanne thrust herself against my lips again.

"Do that again, Jim" she growled. "That feels so good, and you'll make me cum in no time. God, I want to cum for you, so bad!" Well, the sensations of my sister climaxing were definitely a strong incentive to lick and suck on her. The copious amounts of her juices that were beginning to flow from her heated sex made it a case of "Resistance is futile!", and I attacked her pussy with a lusty vengeance. Within minutes, she was writhing in delirious pleasure, her legs wrapped around my head, her hips insistently pushing her mound tighter and tighter to my probing tongue.

"Oh my God, Jim! Right there!" Joanne screamed as I heard her breathing becoming shallower and more ragged. "Yes, Lover! I'm going to cum for you in a minute!" she howled, then her voice converted into a lusty howl, gradually becoming a scream of delighted release, and her entire body began to spasm and shake as her orgasm swept from her feminine centre to the rest of her body. As she progress up to the peak of her passion, I felt her legs grasping me tighter and tighter, almost to the point of becoming painful on my temples. Despite that unpleasant intrusion on my senses, the experience of giving my little sister an intense climax became the centre of my reason for existing, and I lapped her slit furiously as she flooded me with her addictive feminine nectar. I continued to lick and slurp until her flow subsided, and her convulsions eased off.

"Holy shit, how the fuck do you do that, big brother? You make me cum so damned hard whenever you eat me like that! It's almost as good as cumming on your cock ... but I might need a good fuck, just to make sure." The tease of her voice called me to her steamy depths, and I began to slide back up to her waiting lips, stopping at her straining breasts long enough to remind them of just how wonderful I found their texture between my lips.

As I arrived at my destination, my ability to resist the taste of Jo's kiss dropped from near-zero to sub-zero, and I pressed my own lips against hers, feeling her yield to me with a wanton desire that only my little sister could express so warmly and tenderly. Just as my tongue crossed the threshold to her oral cavity, my cock found her entrance, and crossed that threshold at exactly the same instant. Joanne was about to moan with the pleasure of our kiss when she felt my cock enter her, and she inhaled sharply with her demanding desire to have me plunged to the very depths of her, then issued a muted howl of joy as I gave her all of my straining manhood.

"God, y-e-e-s-s-s!" she hissed. "Do it to me, Jim. Fuck me, deep and with those long strokes that you make me love so fucking much!" I began to stroke myself in her heavenly pussy, the combination of her wetness, her heat, and those soft vaginal walls making it hard to do so with long, slow, and restrained strokes. As I established a rhythm, Joanne's hips began to rock with a matching pace of their own. As we fucked lovingly, our tempo began to increase, and soon I was pounding my cock deep inside her, the action of our hips forcing us both to piston my cock at one hell of a speed.

"Oh My God!" Joanne howled. "Feels so good, so good! Make me cum, big brother! Make my body do what you know you want it to do.! Make me go off!" With that, Jo's walls began to flutter and twitch, and her pussy muscles began to alternate between grasping my cock, and letting it slide in and out of her without restriction. The fluctuating ministration on my cock induced my balls to tighten and that delicious pressure at the base of my cock to build as my spunk congregated at the base of it. As soon as Joanne began to twitch, tremble, and vibrate with the power of her own orgasm, I felt the first string of my cum launch itself up the length of my shaft on its way to my little sister's steamy cunt. With each blast from my groin, I felt an accompanying grunt escape my lungs, each one driving me further and further towards the culmination of my own climax.

Joanne involuntarily howled the bliss of her orgasm's consummation of her being, that howl slowly becoming a low-pitched shout, then rising to an almost ear-piercing scream before becoming a series of short yelps. She trembled and shook beneath me for what felt like several minutes, somehow managing to grip my back with her thighs as she forced me as deep inside her as I could get. At the height of her cum, she drove her hips into me, lifting both of us off the ground until only her neck and heels, and my own toes connected us to Terra Firma. I wondered in the back of my mind if we would ever get back onto the ground, but at that particular moment when she possessed my entire consciousness, I really didn't give a shit. All I knew was that we had both made each other cum, and it had happened at the same moment. It took us several more minutes to wind down from that pleasurable peak of passion and into the realms of our post-coital bliss. The glow wrapped itself around us, and we basked in its presence and the connection that our lovemaking had re-enforced between us. While that warmth had become a permanent part of our relationship, it became obvious that we'd have to eventually leave this place of peace, and return to the real world.

Reluctantly, we broke apart, and I helped Joanne put her clothes back on before I got dressed again myself. Still in the residual glow of that glorious union, we walked back hand in hand to the campsite. Sarah was sitting in one of the camp chairs, her head leaning back and her eyes closed as she soaked in the tranquillity of the lakeside setting. On approaching the fire's still-smouldering glow, those eyes slowly opened, and she lifted her head to look at us with a satisfied gaze that I couldn't explain.

"Hey, you two," Sarah greeted us, "I can only assume that you enjoyed your walk? Next time, you might want to think about muffling Joanne's screams. It's a good thing that there's nobody else up here, because I could hear it all the way from wherever you were. Must have been one hell of a cum, Jo. Just hearing you got me horny enough to ... have to do something about it." Sarah's confession contained an unabashed hint that she'd let her fingers do the walking while we were gone. Joanne started to blush a bit, and even I felt a little uncomfortable, knowing that we'd let the whole world know what we'd done. Sarah smiled, then got out of her chair and came over to stand with us. "Don't worry, I've had a look around, and there's no one else here. God knows what I'd have done if there was, but I'd have warned you guys somehow. I'm just not sure if I could have walked in on you while you were ... you know." Now Sarah was embarrassed, mostly because she wanted to say it, say what we'd been doing, but felt it wasn't her place to do so. In that one moment, I really appreciated just how good a friend she was to my sister, and I could see that she was becoming a friend to me, too.

"Thanks, Sarah" I whispered, just before I kissed her cheek. "I guess I underestimated you when you first showed up. Most of the girls I know would have tried to blackmail Joanne and me until they got whatever it was they really wanted. Some might have asked for money, and a lot would have demanded sex. But you? All you want is for Jo and me to be happy, and to be in love. That makes you a pretty special girl, in my books." With that, I kissed her one more time, then returned to my sister's waiting hug. Looking into Joanne's eyes, she met my gaze with one that I was beginning to recognize the second I saw it. That warmth on her face said it all in just three words: I love you. Whether it was for the loving we'd shared, or for my reaction to Sarah's changing demeanour, I had no idea.

"Jo," Sarah cut in, "I sure could use that pair of panties you mentioned. I don't know if it's your cum or Jim's, but it's starting to dry on my skin, and it's not the most comfortable sensation I've ever had." Joanne and I turned to inspect the damage Sarah's panties had suffered, and I almost laughed out loud. She'd managed to get our juices onto the fabric just below the waistband, and the moisture had left a dark spot right where her pubic hair was. Just to add to the illusion, the drying spot looked exactly like an arrowhead, pointed directly at the top of her slit. I pictured a small sign at the top of the markings that might have read, "Eat at Jo's!". Even Sarah found our laughter contagious, and the three of us ended up hugging and laughing until I finally lost my balance and fell flat on my ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.