Becoming a Vampire Vixen - Cover

Becoming a Vampire Vixen

Copyright© 2012 by Whiff

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A woman first loses her inhibitions, and then becomes the mate of a vampire.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

I awoke the next night lying beside Damien on his bed, sensing the setting sun. Our minds had spoken during the day, so I had a clear sense of what the next few hours required. I was vaguely hungry, not with the driving voraciousness of the previous night, but with a desire for the pleasure and satisfaction of feeding. I flew quickly to my human home, and entered the bedroom to find Bobby fucking Mattie in the large bed.

I again admired my son's physique, and his lovely cock. Mattie's sumptuous body went well with him. I stroked their minds, and Mattie rolled over to sit atop him, her hips never losing a beat. She breathed "Oh Liz, you're back, you look so good darling. I'm just filling in for you here, your son is such a good lover."

Bobby stared at me, and said "God Mom, what happened? You look fantastic.' I mounted his face, letting my pussy settle to his mouth, and felt his energetic eating begin. I leaned over and kissed Mattie, our tongues, twisting, as Bobby started me toward release. My fangs came out, and I drank from Mattie, sensing her soaring bliss. In her mind, she became my thrall, just as she was to Damien. I luxuriated in the soaring pleasure as she came even stronger than with Damien, our bodies urging each other into blazing release. She fell to the side, freeing Bobby's dick, twitching and groaning with pleasure. I mounted my son, and showed him my now bloody fangs. He stared at me with wonder and desire, as we both drew near our climax.

I buried my head in his neck, drinking deeper than with Mattie, for he was younger and stronger than she. There were slight differences in the taste, but the overwhelming effect on me was the lovely surge of ardor for them, the sense of my own power and control, and the uplifting nurturing their blood infused me with. I licked my lips, arching voluptuously, feeling their admiration for my beauty and carnality.

I lifted off Bobby and let his cum dribble from my cunt into Mattie's mouth. I gently massaged away their memory of the fangs and my feeding, just as Sally answered my call to join us. She sighed "Oh Mommy", as she sprawled out beside Bobby, and I lay down on her voluptuous young body, humping into her groin, feeling her passion, and my teeth sunk into her throat, as I again supped on her blood.

I buried my instructions in their minds, the new furniture for the pool area, so it could be a chamber such as Damien's, new lights for the pool, a basement bedroom for me. As they each wallowed in their embrace of passion, I walked down to the pool, and immersed myself in the cool, super clear water, and was suddenly aware of Damien coming. We embraced in the deep end, underwater, and he sunk his cock into my ass. We spent a lovely hour fucking in that water, finishing with my new acolytes around us, Bobby fucking Sally as Mattie sat on her face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.