Becoming a Vampire Vixen
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Whiff

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A woman first loses her inhibitions, and then becomes the mate of a vampire.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

The blonde was still staring at me in the mirror, and I shivered as I thought of his arrival an hour earlier, to find me waiting, naked, on the porch. All through the day I had considered what he had implanted in my mind, the long painful conversion I would endure, the need for blood, for a large harem to spare me the need to constantly hunt, avoiding the weakening of the daylight, the dangers from hunters, but also the adventures and need to seek novelty in an eternal life. But I realized, even as I considered it all, that the overriding need I felt was to find more and more sexual freedom and pleasure. His offer was the ultimate sensual life. Or death.

He picked me up and we flew to his club. "Mattie is coming my darling, and you will put on an exhibition of your charms for my patrons. And then you will join with me." And thus the blonde in the mirror wiggled into her tiny costume, waiting for her love and master to send Mattie in to help her display her exultant body to his acolytes. I was still posing, feeling the tension and anticipation of this night when Mattie, already in her tiny costume, came up behind me, cupping my breast and pussy, and whispered "You look so gorgeous Liz. We'll knock 'em dead. I'm sure we'll get Damien tonight." Then she licked my ear seductively, and murmured "Let's go."

The dressing room opened onto the stage, and with the lights I couldn't see many of the audience, but Damien in my mind said "Only players, darling. No inhibitions." Mattie and I stood on opposite sides of the stage, and began to bump and grind, throwing our bodies around wildly. I began to get into it, feeling Damien's approval in my mind, and loving the admiration I felt from the many hungry eyes watching me. We spent a few minutes dancing erotically around the stage, then joined together in the center, and while I gripped the pole, Mattie stripped off my bra. She cupped my tits, with my arms above my head, and paraded me slowly around the stage, then returned to the pole. She knelt at my feet, and pulled the tiny thong off, then grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled my now sopping pussy into her mouth. As I ground into her hungry tongue and lips, I felt the excitement radiating from the crowd of players, and realized Damien was giving me access to the minds of his slaves.

I arched my body in pleasure, riding the thrills radiating from my cunt, and the practiced oral fucking of my lover. The urgent excitement of the crowd pleased me, and Damien, and my orgasm brought deep groans and sighs in the room. I sank to the floor and Mattie straddled my head, her foaming twat dropping to my lips, and I began to pleasure her, letting the crowd see my agile tongue as it fucked my lovely partner. I could hear her moaning "Oh yes Liz, my dearest, you hot slut." When she soared into climax, she was undulating wildly, I was squeezing her boobs, and the crowd was on fire.

We danced a little more, holding our vaginas open to show the moisture that remained, then collapsed to the floor and began to sixty nine. We were practiced lovers, and quickly reached first one, then another release, but I felt anxious now for the fate Damien had promised. Mattie and I slunk off the stage and back to the dressing room. Damien grabbed Mattie, lifted her up to slide her cunt down onto his cock, let her writhe briefly, then sunk his fangs into her neck, and she reacted wildly as he drank. "I never like to disappoint my acolytes, Elizabeth. She was expecting me to fuck her after her performance." He dropped her to the ground rather callously, then picked me up, and I found myself in an unfamiliar bedroom, with a huge black covered bed, red carpet, and no windows at all. "We are below ground here, my darling. The sun cannot reach us." He was leading me to the bed, and as I reclined, he whispered "You have made a wonderful decision, my darling, we will master the centuries together."

He began in my groin, first bringing me to the edge of orgasm with his lips and tongue, as I watched him avidly. Then I felt him bite into the large vein above my cunt, and draw large gulps of my blood. I sunk into lethargic bliss, eyes closed, gasping for air, while he drank on and on. I felt a little panic as I weakened, but he mentally reassured me. Then suddenly he lay atop me, his cock buried in my pussy, and as he brought me again toward release, my semiconscious body filled with lust, yet tired beyond words, he whispered "Now die, my darling." I felt his bite in my neck vein, the euphoria of his throbbing dick, a soaring cum, and then nothing.

It felt like a deep dark cave, only silence, and I was unable to move. Then from far away, out of sight, came Damien's voice, quiet as this tomb I was in, whispering "Drink, Elizabeth." Liquid began to drizzle down my throat, and I let it go, tasting it vaguely, then realized how good it was. I found I could close my lips around the spot that was oozing this treat, and began to suck. Soon I found myself drinking voraciously, and becoming aware of my return to the large bed. And Damien arched above me, holding my head to the gaping wound in his chest.

He whispered "Enough darling, Now rest as you emerge from your cocoon." I watched vaguely, as he seemed to seal the wound, then push me to the side, and cuddle against me. I felt his cock push into my ass, and with the little strength I could summon, pushed back so he was fully embedded. Then I slid into a swoon, my mind vaguely aware, but still much like sleep.

I could feel my muscles stiffening, and something happening in my mouth. My pussy seemed to be blossoming, and my asshole tightened around the cock inside. But then as time drifted on, I felt I was sleeping, resting, and he was gone. More time passed and he was back, this time with his cock in my cunt, and I felt his arm press against my mouth, answering a hunger I hadn't realized I felt, and his sweet blood once again flowed to my stomach, feeding me, helping with the vague pain that had lurked in my body since the tomb, so I sucked until he stopped me. I pled "More Damian, please." He whispered "Soon my darling, soon."

I slept, and knew he had left. But sometime later, he was back, now kneeling beside my head. His cock touched my lips, and I reflexively opened my mouth to suck it in. I found I could swallow his monster, without difficulty, which only vaguely surprised me, for I also felt a powerful lust that grew from my abdomen. He began to eat my pussy, but I could tell I lacked the energy for a real cum. Still he gave me pleasure, and as I peaked, he spurted down my throat in enormous volume.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.