Becoming a Vampire Vixen
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Whiff

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A woman first loses her inhibitions, and then becomes the mate of a vampire.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

Mattie drove me home, her dress still topless, pale as could be, but apparently still high with passion. "Didn't you love the cums he gives, darling? I knew he would like you. We must go back soon again, I stay high for days after he has done me. Maybe we can put on a stage show next time. He'd love that." I fell into bed without even showering the sweat off, tasting the spunk Damien had filled my pussy with. He was coming to me tomorrow night. He would drink my blood.

I awoke the next morning still filled with anticipation of being with him. I staggered down to the pool, naked, and swam several laps. As I was coming out of the water. Bobby burst through the back door in his speedo, and when he saw me, ripped it off and strode toward me with his cock at the ready. I laughed and knelt to swallow his big tool, using all the tricks I had learned to get him off quickly. After he shot one of his big loads down my throat, he pulled me up and pressed his body to mine.

"No dear, Sally will be home soon, you can satisfy yourself with her. I'm having a special visitor tonight, and you two will have to go to a movie or something. Now leave your poor old mother alone." I kissed him gently to show I wasn't mad.

I took a long leisurely bath, did my hair carefully, and made sure my pussy and asshole were smooth. I applied makeup carefully, not too heavily, for I was not sure how he would prefer me. As I was slipping into a white pegnoir, that could be removed by pulling one ribbon at the neck, but none the less showed off my tits and figure, I felt a sense of him, and a message that said "I want you wanton."

I redid the makeup, to heavy eyeshadow, bright red cheeks, and dark lipstick. I had false eyelashes, but decided against them, choosing instead the heaviest liner and mascara I owned. As I finished, I noticed the sun go down, and felt him approach. I lowered the lights in my bedroom, making sure I was backlit so my body was erotically displayed, and waited.

He appeared on the small porch outside the sliding doors, in his cape, smiling greedily, and I felt him demand to be invited in. I opened the door, and embraced him. He whispered"Tonight you will be mine, my darling. I will show you the life we could have. If you decide against it, you will not remember, but become another of my acolytes." In my mind, I was murmuring "Possess me, my evil love." He ripped away my gown, dropped his cape, and we each stared at the other. admiring our physical beauty.

In my mind I could see what he did, a tall sensual blonde woman, mature and yet uninhibited, desiring all the thrills she could find. I saw his tall muscular body, hairless yet incredibly masculine, the large cock raised in desire. He picked me up and we were on the bed, legs entwined, my pussy wet and marking his thigh as it rubbed me gently, while I found his cock and stroked it. We kissed for what seemed an eternity, and when I regained some consciousness, I found him fucking me.

But it was far more than just fucking. It was heart and soul rending physical rapture, his mouth and body dominating and stimulating beyond anything I had ever known. In my mind, I heard "Let yourself go, my darling. Give in to my power, and find your place here in my arms. Do not think, just feel." There is a mirror on the door to the bathroom, and suddenly we were upright, staring at our images. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, and I sat atop him, cowgirl. My hips surged up and down on his wet tool. My whole body was twisting and writhing on his magnificent prick, my tits bouncing. "We are so wonderful together, my love. Now watch, as I make you mine."

I felt myself climbing toward an awesome cum, reaching for it by becoming even more frantic as his cock pummeled me. Then I fell over the precipice, and I saw him bare his fangs, a smiling snarl of arrogant triumph on his face, and felt those white teeth sink into my neck. My whole body became one giant orgasmic unit, my hips surging on his penis as it spurted into me, and his face buried in my shoulder, sucking both blood and life from me. I finally understood the bliss I had seen on Mattie and those other players, and as his hands mauled my boobs lustily, and his cock continued fucking me, I swooned into a dizzy canyon of pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.