Becoming a Vampire Vixen - Cover

Becoming a Vampire Vixen

Copyright© 2012 by Whiff

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman first loses her inhibitions, and then becomes the mate of a vampire.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

My now exciting, erotic life continued, and I grew accustomed to it. I saw Mattie again one day, buying another pair of sexy heels, and the sex was amazing. Surprisingly, from her being the teacher who introduced me to lesbian play, I became the dominant lover, using some of what I learned from Sally, demanding and receiving wonderful responses to my hungry mouth, and enjoying the fantastic orgasms she willingly and enthusiastically gave me, one after another.

Bobby continued to chase me around the house, his cock always hard, sometimes fucking my ass, which it turned out I loved. He said most girls he had done it to had simply endured it, but I had wildly hard cums from his monster in my bowels. I discovered that He was also doing Sally, but less often when I began with him. "I started to wonder when he cut down with me, Mom. He's good isn't he?"

She and I began to find an amazing variety of ways to get each other off, and she began to learn how to give me the same nearly rapturous orgasms as Bobby. As I would lie with them, glowing in the relaxed aftermath of wonderful sex, it no longer entered my mind that there was anything wrong with this incest.

The naked blonde in the mirror arched her body excitedly, remembering those innocent days with her family. Becoming accustomed to a freely sexual life. She smiled back at me seductively, both of us knowing the coming changes.

The next week, the phone rang as I was putting a roast in the oven. It was Mattie. "Darling, I want to take you to a place I know that you will love. You told me your husband is gone this whole week, so I hope you're free. I'll pick you up at eight tomorrow night, wear your sexiest outfit. There will be a lot of hot girls to compete with." The place she took me was in a town about thirty miles away, in a seedy neighborhood, but its simple exterior was guarded by two large, handsome men wearing speedos that showed off impressive physiques.

They greeted her familiarly, each kissing her on the cheek. In her tight minidress, she looked delicious. They both ogled me blatantly, not surprising since I was wearing the nearly transparent harem outfit that was supposed to be a negligee. But Mattie had said sexy, and this black outfit showed off my body with only the slightest hint of mystery. I decided I wanted to belong and kissed each of them on the cheek, pressing my boobs against their bare chests.

It was a large open room with two stages, and elegant chairs, tables, and banquettes everywhere. It was not crowded, and we sat down together between the stages. On the stage to the right, a brunette was undulating against a pole, dressed only in a tiny thong. She had long hair, nice tits, and her eyes were closed in rhapsody, dry humping the pole. Mattie's face had taken on a look of excited sensuality, but with a rather trancelike blankness. Her hand was on my thigh, rubbing gently. I noticed the same look on most of the women in the dimly lit room. I helped Mattie find the slit in the leg of my pajama bottoms, so she could contact my bare skin.

We both leaned back in the couch, my arm around her as she began to gently caress my pussy. I found myself feeling very turned on, in spite of the several people that I caught glancing at us, as we stared greedily at them. I felt her do something with her dress, and suddenly the top was gone, revealing her beautiful breasts. She looked up at me, pulled my hand down to cover her boob, caressing the stiff nipple, and stretched up to kiss me gently. She seemed completely comfortable as we both began familiar foreplay here in front of the whole club. When I looked around in slight shock at her daring exhibition, I realized everyone else was doing much the same.

There were more women than men. To our right, a man whose torso was bare, was lying on his back with just his head on the stage. The brunette had lost her thong, and, as we watched, sunk her vagina down to his waiting mouth. She began to writhe on his face, as a blonde pulled his cock out of his pants and swallowed it. Mattie smiled at me and whispered "They're regulars, darling. Isn't it sexy?"

A waiter brought us drinks we had not ordered, but we sipped at them and felt their strength. Mattie was now slowly finger fucking me, while I pinched and prodded her tits, and we both giggled as two women from opposite sides of the left hand stage mounted it and began to strip. Strangely, Mattie was not speeding up her touches, nor appearing to wish to rise toward more intensity, but seemed to be drawing us into a lovely intimacy without the usual urgency. I noticed that the threesome on the right hand stage were not rushing toward completion either, just indulging themselves in their sexual dance languidly. I got into the routine, and Mattie and I relaxed into the same unhurried lovemaking.

"Don't you love this place, Elizabeth darling? I knew you would. Your pussy is awfully wet, dear. Don't worry, there's more to come." I lost track of time as we pressed our bodies together, making my cunt and tits tingle, yet still relaxed and without a need for completion. The women who had mounted the left stage were now naked and making gentle love against the pole. I realized there was soft music playing, but a hard bass, so low it could only be felt, filled the room. Everyone was moving to its beat.

Time passed easily, and I was infused by the erotic atmosphere and Mattie's familiar caresses, even as I explored her tantalizing body. Suddenly, a man appeared before us and leaned over to whisper "Damien would like to entertain you in the Chamber, ladies." Mattie jumped excitedly to her feet.

"Oh I knew he would see you, darling, and want us. Come on, you'll love this." She pulled me toward the back of the club, still walking to the powerful beat, and we walked through a door into a smaller version of the club, without stages. All the couches were backless, and as I stared around, Mattie stripped off her dress, revealing her lovely naked body. She began to remove my pants and blouse and draped them with her dress on a nearby couch.

All the other people, three women and one man, were also naked and already lying together, each couple indulging themselves in the sensual character of the space. Mattie pressed against me and we kissed, now with an urgency that I found welcome. Just then, a man appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, with a black cape draped around him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.