Becoming a Vampire Vixen - Cover

Becoming a Vampire Vixen

Copyright© 2012 by Whiff

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman first loses her inhibitions, and then becomes the mate of a vampire.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

As I stood remembering that first few weeks, a new life for me really, full of wonderful sex, my son chasing me all the time, willing to take risks I initially wasn't, but eventually gave in to, I could see the lips of my pussy wet with juice. I thought it was very sexy.

The old Liz would have been fearful, afraid of the intense sexuality that began to dominate my life. But instead I felt a pleasure with every day, anticipation of my next orgasm, and a lightness of spirit that was entirely new. I found myself dressing myself far more erotically, flaunting my figure, my breasts, my long, shapely legs. Tighter blouses, often without a bra, higher skirts, tighter shorts, and higher heels. And I caught myself smiling almost all the time. I began flashing people in stores, letting the wind expose my pussy, or my ass. Enjoying the quick embarrassed looks I got. I felt liberated in a new way.

One day I decided to buy shoes with a really high heel. I had noticed on the internet how many of the porn stars wore four inch heels, and the way it forced their hips out, while complimenting their legs. I threw on a short skirt and halter top, and headed to the downtown Mall where the most hip fashion stores were located. I had already bought some clothes there, from a small boutique with sexy things, and had seen another small place with a couple of very hot looking sandals.

As I walked in the rather dark store, a young woman wearing just the thing I was looking for, tall heels with a double strap at the ankle smiled as she asked "May I help you?". When I told her I wanted what she was wearing, she smiled and breathed "Oh darling, you'll look so good in them." I had noticed she had no trouble walking in them, and her legs looked spectacular. She was a willowy brunette, her face pretty and sensual. She led me to a couch at the back of the store. I couldn't help noticing her hips swivel sexily, and hair down to her waist. As she turned toward me, I realized she had tits that seemed full on her slim frame.

As I sat down on the cushioned couch, she knelt between my legs, and picked up my right foot. Slipping off the sandal I wore, she pushed my leg out, and stared at my bare pussy as her hands caressed my foot. "Mmmmm, you're a big girl. Size nine, I think. I'll be right back." Then before she rose, I watched her lips kiss the instep of my foot, and her tongue lick at the skin. It sent a sensual thrill upwards, ending at my groin, as she rose to her feet, her eyes still focused on my pussy.

I should explain that like most women, I had been approached by other women occasionally, and never acceded to their attempts at seduction. But in the last month, as I relaxed into the nasty but fulfilling sensuality of my affair with my son, I had begun wondering what the intimacy of two women making love would be like. I had found myself paying more attention to women on the street, and even to my daughter, the image of myself at her age. So as this woman ogled me, and touched me so boldly, I did not feel offended, but curious.

She came back with a box, and I noticed she had shortened her skirt, and she took pains to show me that she wore no panties. Instead of kneeling between my legs, she pulled a small stool over and sat down, with her own legs spread. She had a tiny tuft of hair well above her slit, which was only slightly open. As I looked back up into her eyes, she grinned at me, and licked her lips. She again began to caress my foot, as she pulled a pair of the tall heeled shoes from the box. As they slipped on, her fingers lingered everywhere they touched, and she again leered at me.

I smiled back at her, pushing myself up to stand there with her mouth only inches away from my cunt, which was now moist and probably a bit fragrant. Still holding her eyes, I drew my skirt high enough to bare my now tingling pussy. Somewhere in the back of my mind, as it had before, my conscience was whispering "What are you doing, Liz?". But my body, and my lustful libido, were in control. She reached behind me to grab my ass cheeks, pulling gently, and her mouth sunk to my slit, her tongue searching at the top for my clit.

She found it quickly, and sucked it in even as it extended and hardened. My heart beating, my whole groin trembling, I began to hump into her face. I found my hands gripping her head, pulling it harder into my cunt, and felt the thrills that I knew preceded orgasm begin to infuse my body. I moaned "Wait, wait, let me lie down." I reclined to the couch, pulling the top I wore off, freeing my tits, and raising my knees to give easier access to my now boiling center. I whispered "I'm going to cum" as she never let her sucking mouth leave my foaming pussy. Suddenly a finger sank inside me, and quickly found that spot at the top of my cunt that tied into the clit and sent me soaring.

I began to thrust up while hands covered my breasts, my hips raising nearly a foot off the cushions, hearing myself moan, and the woman humming into my box. No man had ever given me this kind of oral pleasure, and as I creamed wildly, a door seemed to open in my mind, a door to this lesbian sexuality I had never known, but would now seek out eagerly. The orgasm was every bit as good as the best Bobby had given me, and I entered that zone of pleasure he had revealed to me, seeming to soar out of my body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.