The Berkeley Coed's Assualt

by rodeotexas

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Erotica Sex Story: Two coeds are assaulted by a neighborhood dog and discovery their own sexuality in the process

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   BiSexual   First   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   .

It was a sunny and already hot late May California weekday afternoon, like many ones before it she had experienced for the past 6 years. The final bell of Sather Tower at University of California, Berkley (UCB) had rung and she was on her way to her house she shared with longtime best friend, Kate. A few of her friends drove by in their Jeep to offer her a ride home but she refused.

Home was a mile and a half away and rather than worry about the hassle of bringing a car on campus and finding a parking spot she chose to walk home. She enjoyed the walk, it gave her a chance to unwind and reflect on the day and it was very scenic. Plus it was a great exercise. During the week she walked the hilly trail home almost daily except for the three times a week and the weekend when she actually jogged with Kate as part of their exercise regime.

At age 26 Jessica was in her final year of graduate school for engineering, one of the few women in this still typical male dominated field. She had been easily accepted for the doctorate program but was still trying to make a final decision to attend but was leaning toward it due to the current economic climate plus her best friend was going for a doctorate in physics which meant they could share the house for at least three more years.

Jessica shared the house with her long-term roommate and best friend Kate. Jessica's parents had purchased the house for them to live in since both women had their sights set early on to at least go to graduate school and maybe beyond that. After they both finished college, it was going to be investment income for her parents. Her parents both being independent very successful investment managers knew it would be wasteful to lose rent money over the course of seven to eight years of their studies and found the house nearby and bought it at an estate auction, remodeled it for the two girls with a focus on design for study, relaxation and privacy. The house was actually on some acreage due to it being part of an old landholding and shared the property line with the rugged and hilly Claremont Canyon Regional Preserve where many romantic trysts had occurred between college students, so the house had interior privacy as well as location privacy. The front and sides of the house were landscaped with thick screening shrubs, and was set well back into the property from the street with a long winding driveway. Only a small portion of the house roof peak was visible from the street.

Jessica was 5'4 and weighing 120lbs. Strenuous weight training, mountain biking and jogging the steep hills with her roommate and best friend had them in peak shape with toned bodies and well defined and ripped abdomens. Her Nordic ancestry from both parents had given her long beautiful light blonde hair that shimmered like yellow-white gold and sparkling blue eyes. Her firm high-set 34 Full C cup breasts also had that European up tilt to them; curvy hips and tight rounded ass that had kept the boys at high school and throughout college dreaming about her during the day. Her Nordic genes also enhanced her ability to achieve and retain a beautiful dark tan that even surpassed those of the fabled Southern California girl. While extremely pretty, she was never unapproachable and quite personable; she never turned away from anyone at campus that wanted to talk to her. Due to her high academic scores, long time attendance and personality, she was asked quite often to lead the more important campus orientation sessions or tours for visiting VIPs.

Throughout her junior/high school and college life many boys tried to get Jessica to go out with them and she had refused most of them. She was extremely picky, having a few serious relationships, depending on whom you asked. She wasn't a prude by any means, she had a very flirty and friendly personality but her strenuous advanced placement classes during high school and college course of study made it difficult to date many of the guys at campus and she was very focused on her serious career of choice and what she needed to do to meet that goal. While she did like many of the guys she actually accepted to go out on dates with, she always ended up asking herself if she could bring them home to mom and dad and that question instantly eliminated most, the few that were left were intimidated by her intellect and drive to achieve her goals and most realized at this stage in their lives education would be at Jess's forefront and her relationships second. During her last year of high school, she had a steady boyfriend, but at the time being a virgin had only given blow jobs and they had mutually agreed to break up after the prom since he was planning on attending college several states away and also was thinking about not returning to his home state if a good employment opportunity presented itself after graduation.

Jessica's long-term roommate, Kate, was just as attractive as Jessica but very affectionate and sexual, stood 5'10 barefoot, dark skin tone that held a dark tan superbly with long gorgeous dark cinnamon hair and amazing green eyes. The same age as Jessica, she was tanned from the beach and from longing around the wading pool they had in the backyard. Kate's body was lean and whip-corded from a slightly more strenuous workouts than Jessica's were, had a beautiful face and massive but firm D cup breasts that set off her lean muscular body. She was a fanatic on working out with a well defined ripped stomach and muscular back that caused envious glances from both men and women alike when she went to the beach. Men always tried to slip her a few more drinks while out clubbing to see what happened but they were always unsuccessful in their attempts, not knowing that Kate had a genius level IQ and was earning a masters in physics at Berkeley then going into the doctoral program. She was hoping to convince Jessica to keep on with her studies as well or at least stay in the area as her roommate for another couple of years. Like Jessica, she had only a few serious boyfriends over the years, and at an early age had focused on exactly what she wanted in education and for a career, this combined with her genius level IQ quickly deterred most suitors in short order as they could not meet her drive, focus or match her intellect.

With their intellect and focus on education, Kate as well as Jessica could have breezed through the undergraduate and graduate programs in as little as three or four years before deciding on going for their doctorates but both wanted to take this special time in their lives to enjoy a normal college experience with their peers as well as their activities outside of school. Knowing of those who had received doctorates by their early twenties, brilliant in mind and education but often ill-adapted to fit in society with people of their own age let alone education, Kate and Jessica wanted to avoid this pitfall.

Jessica often thought that her roommate/best friend might be bisexual by the flirty things she said to her over the years. The infrequent times when they went out clubbing Kate just as often danced with women as the men and just as seductively and flirty, she had a habit of wearing an old thin cropped t-shirt around the house with no bra on and skimpy panties or a sheer mesh night shirt that was slit high up her hips with no panties while lounging around the house. While Jessica not being in any way prudish herself often wore similar but only slightly more modest clothing.

Finally, what rounded out Jessica's thinking about Kate: often at night, they would sit on the couch together to watch the big flat screen television and Kate would seemingly absently caress Jessica's legs, sometimes getting quite high. Occasionally during these moments Jessica would return her own caress on Kate's arm and sometimes legs. With one exception, her roommate and best friend had never made an actual move on her: One time during a raucous bacherlorette party they were hosting that included strip clubs, the girls in the party jumping up and dancing with each other that included bumping and grinding with each other on the dance floor, everyone wound up back at their house doing shots and watching porn movies. After everyone left the house in the stretch limousine that was hired to pick up the women to take them around clubbing and get them safely back home, they tried finishing watching one particular interesting movie, both of them were very intoxicated and silly and had shed their outer clothes with just skimpy thong panties remaining due to the house lacking air conditioning and the alcohol heated flush with their intoxicated state. During a very intense movie scene, Kate leaned over and gave Jessica a very passionate long kiss during which her hand started caressing Jessica's breast and then upper thigh, which then led to some mutual fondling until they passed out.

Later, Jessica passed it off as a combination of excessive drinking, dancing, blowing off college stress and watching porn movies, as well as her extremely mutually attractive roommate. It is not liked it shocked her, nor was she uncomfortable with it, she had seen it many times during college parties among other women, kissing and beyond kissing during some of the wilder ones, but had not personally experienced it to the point that Kate carried it to.

Today, as she walked home, Jess was distracted on her future plans as the time was rapidly approaching to where she needed to make the decision to continue pursuing her education or start looking for employment. Doctorate or no doctorate? Damn economy! It was bad enough being a woman in the engineering field and trying to get hired. She recently saw a statistic that 40% of students that graduated with a BA or BS actually had to move back in with their parents due to lack of jobs. Unfortunately, the study concentrated only on undergraduate degrees. Continuing sharing the house with Kate while earning a doctorate or chance finding a job that was too far to commute back to the house, or even a good job offer out of state she would find hard to turn down. These were the types of things on her mind as she walked home from the campus these days as decision time neared.

Jess followed the Stonewall Panoramic nature/hiking/jogging trail thru the ecological preserve to get to South side of the preserve then continued on the trail to the Stonewall Road trail outlet to enter into the residential area she resided in. The trail rose and fell over 600' in elevation change and greatly contributed to her great shape she was in. Once in the residential area, she would take the street that led up to their secluded house.

Jessica had changed walking sides of the street because she had been badly startled during her first few weeks walking back from campus six years ago. The house that was opposite the edge of the nature preserve had a wooden fence on its side. The first few weeks she would walk home, the fence would jump back at her as she walked by. The barking gave away it was her neighbors dog who was always startled by her walking by in the afternoon.

She could not tell what kind of dog was behind the fence or how large, she could just for a few small moments see its eyes or parts of its body through the cracks between each wooden post continually lunging at the fence, what little she could see, and the way the fence bowed, she thought it might be a very large one. After passing by this house for a few weeks and the same behavior repeating she decided it was best to change the side of the street she was walking on to avoid the agitated dog. Through her years walking home, it was the same thing every day. The dog would get excited, it could still hear her, possibly smell her, every time she walked by.

She passed the house like any other day and went home. Not knowing the next day fate would intervene for her and the dog for which she had feared for 6 years.

That evening while Jessica and Kate slept, a widespread windstorm swept through and a large tree was uprooted and fell on the neighbor's fence corner. Most of the massive tree covered the fence damage and it would be several days before the tree trimming company would be able to get to this one.

Jessica's alarm clock went off at 7 am. The weather report for the day called for it to be hot in the low to mid 90s. She rolled out of bed, nude, as she and Kate both slept that way because the house did not have air conditioning like a lot of California houses. Her parents were currently getting bids to have air conditioning installed in the next few weeks to make the house more marketable when it came time for the girls to leave, and it seemed to be either actually more hot days occurring in recent years or the climate warming was already affecting everyone's thinking there is more hot days.

She thought since the hot summer had made an early arrival she would wear a sundress so she would not be so hot on the walk home this afternoon. She took a short yellow sundress out and tossed it onto her bed along with her cool weave mesh thong panties. Jess took a shower, did her make up paying special attention to bring out her sparkling blue sapphire eyes, and brush her hair into amazing long golden tresses. She decided to complete the beach look with a pair of sandals. Putting her jogging shoes in her backpack, she threw on a pair of sunglasses over her head and was ready to go.

The rest of the morning came and went like other mornings. Jessica got a ride to campus from her roommate Kate.

Kate always took a different way with the car to campus and neither had any clue of the storm damage from the night before. Had she known, one would have to guess she would have avoided the walk home.

The campus day came and went like all the others. A few of the guys had made a friendly pass at her but she just laughed and thanked them.

Meanwhile, her neighbors, an attractive young married couple had spent a tough morning deciding on what to do with their beloved Rottweiller. Several telephone calls to a number of tree removal and landscaping companies all resulted in the same reply, all were swamped with calls and the earliest they could do the work was approx. 2 to 3 weeks. Even though the tree had crushed the fence corner, it did not appear the dog could get out due to the dense tangle of tree limbs that covered the corner and they didn't want to keep their dog in all day especially if it was going to be on the hot side with neither of them home since their house also lacked air conditioning. The wife was particularly concerned with all the female hikers and joggers in the adjacent densely wooded nature preserve; the majority of the nature/jogging trails were quite isolated, herself as a jogger knew, with many hidden and secluded glens throughout, hence the popularity with couples with romance on their minds. After observing the Rotty inspecting the damage and then walking away after his curiosity was satisfied, then checking on him periodically for awhile, they reluctantly decided to let him stay out anyway during the day thinking he could not get through the dense tangle.

The afternoon came and Jessica walked home and to her horror noticed the fallen tree on the fence corner. She thought to herself,

"I hope they kept that damn dog inside".

"Is there another way I can go?

It's really hot out here and no other streets connect and the hiking/jogging trail does not dip down behind our house.

They must have kept him inside or something."

She considered these thoughts, surveyed the situation, and decided it was too hot and to take a chance and she proceeded on.

At the same spot she had done hundreds of times before, she switched to the other side of the street to turn the corner, however, Jessica heard the dog in the yard do its daily ritual and run up against the fence to bark and lunge and then run to the damaged fence corner.

The dense tangle of tree limbs began shaking and then a very large black head appeared. Jessica noticed this and her heart began to race and she began to walk faster past the house, maybe if she walked faster and got away the dog would calm down, it appeared he could not get thru the tree limbs except for his head. The dog for which she had never seen before pulled his head back and then reappeared in a different spot, only this time his head and shoulders were showing.

He gave out one loud bark; a clearer more audible bark than Jessica had ever heard from him before and she instantly knew "The dog is going to get through that tangle ... Oh Shit!" A million thoughts raced through her head on what to do, she didn't know if she should freeze, run, call for help or anything.

She instinctively turned around to see what was going on and made eye contact with the dog she was afraid of for six years. It was a very large black & tan Rottweiller perhaps the largest Rottweiller she had ever seen, and must be at least160 pounds if not more. The Rottweiller could sense her fear, barked at her once, and began to earnestly work his way through the tangle.

Jessica broke out into a fast run. She had no idea how close the Rottweiller was but she knew she was going to be chased, she hoped her head start and her great physical shape from long hilly jogs would get her to her house. Her best bet would be to turn the corner up to her house, go up the winding drive hopefully shielded from view from the dog and hide in the yard surrounded by tall dense shrubs where they had a small garden that was behind a stonewall that had small accesses on both side.

The Rottweiller had given chase and actually was never in sight of Jessica the majority of the way but he knew her scent from the past years combined with his sharp hearing. Jessica had enough separation to get down the drive and into her front yard as she had planned unseen. As she entered the gate of the low stonewall in the front yard, she crouched down below the level of the wall and followed the wall before she stopped, her heart was racing from her fright and her running as fast as she could. Her front door was still several yards away. She waited for a few minutes and when she heard nothing she figured the ordeal was over. She got up and walked down the stone path to her door.

As she turned the corner, the Rottweiller was standing there on the stone pathway looking right at her. She wouldn't be able to get to the door and open it but thought she could back away and try to make her way to the backdoor thru all the concealing landscaping which hid the house so well from the street and helped it to blend in with the nature preserve in the rear of the property. The Rottweiller approached where he had known her to be and let out a growl.

Jessica was on her knees with her shapely ass bent over. The short sundress she had worn that day was a mess now, covered with grass and leaves and small bits of broken branches, huddled and scrunched up from her trying to get around in the concealing shrubbery in her attempt to avoid her pursuer. Her blonde hair was flowing at the front and sides of her face. The tops of her 36C breasts had been dislodged from the miniscule built in shelf bra of the sundress by a branch her dress had snagged on and were now exposed, the nipples hard from fright. The Rotty and Jessica's eyes locked at a distance closer than she ever imagined they would at the Rotty's height. She was sure at the very least she was going to be mauled badly by this savage dog who had now followed her for the better portion of several hundred feet.

She was tired, scared, and in a state of shock all at once. She decided the best thing to do was not make a move. A very small sigh of relief washed over her as the Rotty simply began pacing around her. She wondered what he was doing. The Rotty had at this point was circling Jessica and smelling what amounted to every inch of her exposed body. The dog was sniffing her pussy and ass behind her mesh panties. Jessica had a pussy and ass that had made her very few serious boyfriends very happy and a future husband that would make him ecstatically happy some day. A few years back, tired of all the shaving and waxing, both Jessica and Kate had gone to a laser hair removal clinic and had their entire genital area denuded except for a very small area that was shaped like a triangle and a small narrow stripe above their pussies. Her pussy lips were small and thick and when aroused would openly part of their own volition. Her clit was slightly larger than normal and her few past serious boyfriends could easily make her cum many times by sucking on it. However, in the present a momentary false sense of security made Jessica try to get up.

This did not make the Rotty happy. He nudged his nose at her thong panties actually slightly lifting her and then put the whole of his weight on her back. Outweighed by the Rotty straddling her and between his stout front legs, Jessica realized she could not move and remained still again. She wasn't sure exactly what the Rotty wanted at this point she just wanted this whole episode to be over. The Rotty now again placed his body on her back with his front paw around her waist and began to try humping her clothed back. The mixture of the sweaty smell of Jessica's pussy that was heated due to the frantic running along with the sweat rolling off Jessica had gotten him excited.

Jessica had hoped with her thong panties still on, that he would eventually get tired of attempting to hump her and go away. She looked down between her legs and with horror saw what appeared to be the tip of the Rottweiller penis come through his sheath wildly humping away at her smooth thighs, her ass, thrusting toward her stomach. Jessica could see and feel powerful jets of hot precum wildly shooting all over her mesh thong panty covered pussy, the copious precum squirting thru the open mesh weave panty and saturating her pussy with fluid, precum already starting to drip from her saturated panties as well and running down her legs. Briefly she thought how hot it felt and the similarity of a syringe squirting. After a few moments the Rotty dismounted and was clearly frustrated, her short sundress was well rucked up over her shapely tight ass and lay in the small of her back.

A third time he attempted to mount her, Jessica again looked under her legs at the errant thrusting and her eyes widened in fright as she saw the thick fullness and length of the Rottweiller cock. She had never had a real cock that large or long. It was about 7 inches at this point exposed, but more still hidden, a mixture of shades of purple and red, veins running along the entire length. She could feel the disgusting tool again squirting hot pre cum all over her body and running down her legs. A few misguided humps rubbed the dog's cock against the bottom most portion of her panty covered pussy, while her panty was an open mesh weave, the weave opening was small enough in diameter to prevent the cock from penetrating through but not the squirting tip. She was still scared stiff that this dog had now made 3 attempts to rape her. Involuntarily, the dog's seesawing cock and the hot squirting precum hitting her mesh panty covered pussy had started to make her own juices flow.

This didn't go unnoticed.

The Rotty dismounted. The biggest mistake of all was made next. The Rotty reached out his powerful tongue to her upper leg and pussy juncture and licked long and hard once, the tongue actually forcing part of her panty to one side momentarily, stunning Jessica and freezing her in place again. For whatever reason, Jessica figured giving the Rotty access to lick her pussy a few times would satisfy whatever was going on and cause him to leave. The entire ordeal had gone on for 15 or so minutes now. She slowly slid one hand to her waist and very slowly started pulling down her thong panties without getting out of the position on her knees.

This was a fantasy sight to behold, a beautiful 26 year old blonde hair blue eyed bombshell half naked with a very large muscular Rottweiller stalking around her. The Rotty stuck his cold nose at her now exposed pussy and she jumped forward. The Rottweiller knew with a little more work he was going to get what he wanted whether she knew it or not.

He pushed his cold nose forcefully against her ass causing her to raise it higher. Then he pushed hard with his nose against the inside of her left thigh, which made her spread her legs a little more. She had realized the Rotty was going to do whatever he wanted and she was not strong enough to prevent anything and at this point she was so emotionally and physically exhausted half of her wanted to resist and half of her wanted to give in so it would be over.

The dress had now slipped to her lower back due to her new arched state; the Rotty put his front paws around her waist again. She lowered her head to see his hard thick long, extremely hot, cock shooting disgustingly copious amounts of pre-cum all over her, giving little jumps when it squirted directly onto her pussy or her exposed tightly clenched anus, again she briefly thought about the feeling of the hot powerful squirts. She watched his cock slip and miss many times, trying to anticipate his next move so she could deftly shift her hips away from his intended target or worse, her ass. Jessica was afraid because the few boyfriends she had have sex with had not had a cock this large and she could now see the Rotty had even more than just the seven inches she saw exposed.

And then finally, the Rotty found his mark and the tip impaled her tight pussy. Jess felt something enormous being pushed in and vaginal muscles involuntarily clenched down on the uninvited invader.

The Rotty's cock seemed to just batter at her flesh without much penetration due to the massive girth of his cock and Jessica now consciously clamping down on the invader to prevent further penetration, hoping he would quickly become dislodged, discouraged or quickly get off from just the shallow penetration, then she felt it go just a bit deeper...

NO!

It Won't Fit! Its Too Big!

Let Me Go You Bastard!

Then Jess realized there was no getting away since a few inches of his cock was now in her pussy: the Rotty was holding tight to her hips to where she could not move, and it was just a matter of time before her muscles tired from clenching. Jess then realized the Rotty was still shooting copious amounts of hot precum into her from his shallow penetration as she could feel the hotness migrating deeper inwards, then started feeling her pussy stretch as his thick cock slowly slipped in deeper. With a sigh of resignation, she tentatively began to relax her muscles as much as she could and she spread her legs further apart, Jess then felt the massive cock enter a little more.

The cock seesawed back and forth and each thrust forced a little more in and then Jess let out a shrill scream as the massive cock invaded her to a depth and breadth she had never experienced before with such brute force and suddenness, she could have been heard for miles away she thought.

She could feel nothing but the massive cock that completely filled her insides then the little humping motions gradually grew into powerful thrusting ones!

SHIT!

Jessica thought

"I don't even fuck myself this hard with even one of my dildo's"

As she struggled to get away from the massive tool being driven to depths she had never experienced.

Feeling the warm sensation of Jessica's tight pussy now massaging every bit of his cock the Rottweiller began to quickly saw his cock in and out of Jessica's body. Tears rolled down her face as the beast savagely fucked her, as she had never before experienced. She looked between her swaying breasts to her widely splayed legs to see the massively thick cock appear, then disappear, appear, then disappear into her pussy with loud squishing noises, fluid spraying from around the massive shaft with each plunge, fluid coursing down her pussy and rolling off her exposed clit. Even with all the precum lubrications, the pain from the massively thick and very long cock in her tight passage was excruciating and she bit her lips as hard as she could because she didn't want to make any more noise. What would someone say if they heard her initially scream and came to find out what was going, to help her, only to see her getting fucked by a dog, but this was a remote chance due to the house being so secluded and a good distance away from any neighbors. With this thought, she became alarmed as the thought that Kate may happen to be home early for a change!

The Rotty was humping hard and fast for what seemed like forever when it had only really been a few moments due to the time dilation from the huge adrenalin spike course through Jessica's body. Jessica could not believe this was happening, that she was having sex with a dog. Involuntarily, and as bad as she didn't want it to, the pain of getting fucked by this dog was subsiding. Small waves of pleasure washed over her body and the massive cock sawed in and out, making loud lewd slurping noises with each thrust. After a few minutes, she would have begun to moan if she wasn't so scared of being caught in case Kate heard her if she was in the house.

She even began to hump back a little at her rapist, in part rationalizing that it would make the Rotty get off faster and shorten this experience but ignoring the fact that she was getting a degree of pleasure from it. Without quite realizing it, Jess was soon humping back against the thrusting cock trying to match tempos. The pleasure however started to turn to pain again as at the base of the Rotty's cock, a ball began to form and was trying to enter her pussy, battering away at her tight portal, but as with all portals, it gradually began to fail. Jess could feel her pussy begin to painfully stretch little by little and then the battering ball began to edge in with each thrust, withdraw, and then feel it go a little bit more in with the next thrust. Soon she felt like she was going to be split in half, never had her pussy been opened this far before even during her annual gynecological exam with the speculum. She had no idea what it was or if this was even normal. The Rotty humped even harder as he instinctively wanted to make sure this gorgeous woman was flooded full of his cum and none of it would escape her womb, as his own mistress had trained him...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.